Is Live the best 90s band that's also super forgettable at the same time...

Is Live the best 90s band that's also super forgettable at the same time? I had totally forgotten they existed until 5 minutes ago.

Attached: live.jpg (2940x1680, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNrQOUtXYOo
youtu.be/xsJ4O-nSveg
youtu.be/laqoTrddyP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only one lightning crashes. Were they one hit wonders or am I missing out?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNrQOUtXYOo
this song was much more popular iirc

there was some many bands like this in the 90s that blendy together for me. like you said good to decent enough music but kinda generic/forgettable/nothing special

Is it pronounced live or live?

i've always pronounced it lyev

Also Lakini's juice

this. I got Live's songs mixed up with a bunch of others from the late 90s like Eels or Toadies or Marcy Playground or The Verve Pipe or Our Lady Peace or Tonic etc. etc.

>Lakini's juice
HOly shit this song goes fucking hard. reminds me of Quicksand

I love the fuck out of this song

youtu.be/xsJ4O-nSveg

I have fond childhood memories with this song playing

>Creed were called a Christian band
>these guys weren't
Proof that people only called Creed a Christian band as a way to attack them

Scott Stapp was a devout christian and i'm pretty sure the lyrics were blatantly more christian whereas live is more nuanced and spiritual

That whole album was kind of interesting. They really went for some kind of sense of spiritual grandeur on it. It didn't always succeed, but it was a more entertaining experience than most 90's rock albums. A lot of people seemed to hate it, though.

Attached: HOM00094[1].png (660x505, 130K)

>They really went for some kind of sense of spiritual grandeur on it.
This is how I feel about Creed's Human Clay album.

Throwing Copper and Secret Samadhi are pretty important albums to me. Really love them, and so many feels still. Distance To Here is really good as well but I was no longer an adolescent so it just didn't sink in as deeply as the others.

>in every boy's life there's a summer of '94

Attached: summer_of_94.jpg (800x1600, 385K)

Where's Oasis - Definitely Maybe

That's good too but I wasn't really sold on Oasis at the time

pretty sure that didn't come out in america until later
I didn't even hear Live Forever until like '95

neither did i

Attached: despondent_pepe.jpg (400x387, 81K)

They were ok, one of the better post grunge bands with Collective Soul

Laiv

this song is ok but the video is absolute trash

OUR LOVE IS

LIKE WAW-TUH

literally never heard of them in my entire life, why do i keep seeing that chopper album posted here?

user they got pretty big in the mid 90s, really iconic songs but with a certain substance and reflection that separated them from the usual fake sincerity of most other post-grunge and jangle rock bands.

Give this track a listen - it's just the intro to Throwing Copper (not really a full song per se), but the engineering and production suit the performance perfectly. And quite frankly, shit isn't mastered like this anymore. The drum hits actually explode in your ears beautifully. No sidechain pumping, no monkeymixing, just pure sound design. Worth a listen at least.

youtu.be/laqoTrddyP8