Cum Eater

Cum Eater

Attached: C3733315-4D9F-4496-9898-E809917579D3.jpg (480x320, 38K)

Straights give better blowjobs

Tyler the Guy Who Looks At Another Man’s Ass And Thinks Mmmm Lunch

Tyler the creator is NOT a gay, he is a TROLL, and a shock rapper.

Shock rapper? More like cock snacker lol

YAAAAASSSSSS

Attached: DWrryr9VwAARYCj.jpg (960x1200, 136K)

TEAM STRAIGHT SLAY QUEEN

Attached: 1549174317125s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

u wouldve heard about his gf or girls he dated by now after all these years of being a famous millionaire. and then all garden shed and that gay rainbow guy coming out of the closet drawing.

>tfw you think you’re “gay” because you first identified with not being able to get women and after internalizing that and becoming less depressed you rationalized it by thinking you just didnt want women in the first place

dude what. thats literally incel.

Imagine having your dick sucked by those massive ape lips

lets be real, wolf is the only good album he has. goblin was a nothing album and has no relevance today. they sold out and gave in to sjws and flower boy wore off quick. The album was okay I guess but it played out reaaaallly quick. Now they just cling to relevance anytime they can.

wtf r u talking about retard lol

you tellin me all these incels are just pre-gay?

exactly Tyler used to be 100% pure incel now he's just completely gay

Flower boy is by far Tyler the Creator's worst album.
This is fact and cannot be disproven.

this nigga gay, I refuse to listen

bastard is his best

goto bed earl ur drunk

how the fuck is being gay even real like nigga just fuck girls hahahaha

Based

This but unironically

his face looks like a shitty nigger anus

he's a obviously a black top who loves white bois. Ya'll really think it's a coincidence he models his clothes with white twinks.

this

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

based

Is he retarded? That face makes him look like a short bus passenger. Has it got something to do with him being gay? Talking about his retardation and Neanderthal bone structure

more like gaycel. lol

dude im out

you have such a way with words

all these niggas mad they got no talent lol

tylers out here makin history

I want Tyler to eat my cum while fingering my ass and then he'd suck my shit from his finger and we both shout "that's fucking gross dude" and laugh and then we cuddle

So are he and Frank full on gay or do they occasionally fuck only the hottest bitches. Because I'm pretty sure Tyler has had multiple chances to fuck Kendall Jenner. Also that one chick he was making waffles with on that show. What a waste. This nigga really could be looking it right now.

*Killing it

no please come back

faggot

hes not even gay hes into both

is this supposed to be attractive?

correct