If you haven't heard at least one full album's worth of music by each of the following

If you haven't heard at least one full album's worth of music by each of the following

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

You should not post on Yea Forums

Attached: 87A66CDF-A77E-4159-8EA5-26C5590D3273.jpg (1080x1282, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TlMsXybBCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

thanks, this is just the advice i needed! fucking faggot

You’re supposed to lurk two years before posting

new

Based!

this is the old one. You need to update.

u just got baited losers

21 Savage, 6ix9ine, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Aaron Carter, Ali Lohan, Ariana Grande, Asian Da Brat, Beyoncé, Big a Time Rush, Biggie Smalls, Black Eyed Peas, BlocBoy JB, Boys Like Girls, Cardi B, Caroline Shaw, Chance the Rapper, the Cheetah Girls, Chief Keef, Child Rebel Soldier, Common Consequence, Demi Lovato, Denzel Curry, Desiigner, DRAM, Ed Sheeran, Emily Osment, Famous Dex, Fetty Wap, the Fresh Best Band, Future, Glee Cast, Gucci Mane, Hannah Montana, Hilary Duff, Iggy Azalea. iLoveMakonnen, Jay-Z, Jesse McCartney, Juice WRLD, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Kids From Fame, Kids See Ghosts, Kidz Bop Kids, Kodak Black, Lil Mosey, Lil Peep, Lil Pump, Lil Skies, Lil Tay, Lil Tracy, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Xan, Lil Yachty, LMFAO, MadeinTYO, Migos, Mike Dean, Miley Cyrus, Mitchell Musso, Naked Brothers Band, Nicki Minaj, No I.D., Olivia Hart, One Direction, Play, Playboi Carti, Post Malone, Public Enemy, Pusha T, Rich Homie Quan, Rich the Kid, Rick Rubin, Rico Nasty, Ross Lynch, Savvy & Mandy, Selena Gomez, Ski Mask the Slump God, Smokepurpp, Suicideboys, Tay-K, Taylor Swift, Travis Scott, Trippie Redd, Tupac, Ugly God, The Veronicas, Wifisfuneral, Wu-Tang Clan, XXXTentacion, YBN Almighty Jay, YBN Nahmir, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Young Thug, Yung Bans, Yung Lean

You should not post on Yea Forums

Attached: C8C6EAE6-E0FF-409E-A6BE-40AC1C83578C.jpg (1050x787, 106K)

new

based and kekpilled

This pasta has unironically introduced me to some legitimately good music. Of the ones on this pasta, I've heard Merzbow, Gerogerigegege, Whitehouse, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, Moondog, John Cage, Scott Walker, Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Peter Sotos, Phil Spector, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, The Residents, Sun Ra, Royal Trux, and Magma

Most of those guys don’t have any albums

bro that's cringe

No it’s not, you’re cringe

Attached: DA3CF28A-3C70-44DA-B16B-95DD9FF1F4B6.jpg (1024x784, 84K)

you spelt "nang nang" wrong
get the fuck off my board.

check out the dead c. best band

in all seriousness, armies of newfags just show up and start replying and creating threads that "lurk moar" serves no purpose and this board becomes do diluted with shitty mainstream tunes and endless billie eilish and xxxtentacion threads. Any of these faggots made a chart they would be verbally raped and go back to their facebook groups and youtube comments

>cringe in fucking 2019

Attached: 1455626169505s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

I’m assuming you’ve heard Unwound, but if you haven’t then you definitely need to. Also check out the Boredoms and Popol Vuh.

Youve already been exposed faggot

Do people use cringe ironically or have the tumblrinas won?

>No Hafler Trio
FUCKING PLEB ALERT WEEWOO

try neubauten they're the best

To be fair, OPs taste is „cringy“ although using this word is „cringy“ aswell. But this guy is right about your fucking degenerate music taste thinking you are the elite naming everyone new or newbie. But that is Yea Forums, my fault i still visit this place and making the mistake being mad at idiots.

die redditor

r/woooosh

>look for something in the archive
>get reams of this fucking shit

if you really think you can understand some of those classical artists (who never made music intended as album format) you really shouldnt be posting here. not all album is made to be an album you rockist idiot.

funnily enough i actually have but some of those aritsts never made albums and you are misinterpretign their work if you think listening to compilation album or recording of a classical piece is how it was intended to be listened...

All that and no Coil? They're really stellar, my dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=1TlMsXybBCA

Most galaxy brain take in the thread