Imagine listening to Mr. Bungle and enjoying it

>imagine listening to Mr. Bungle and enjoying it

Bunglefags you're all fucking absolute jokes. This entire board hates you and your shitty taste in music. Just kys yourselves already.

Attached: 343.png (777x752, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS3UCFacE_0
youtube.com/watch?v=woPG3z5vkew
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This but unironically

imagine enjoying music

montieposting is so random and funny just like me XDD
egg

PATTON IS GREATEST VOCAL OF ALL TYMMEEEE!!!!!11!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!

Sup Kiedis
How's the heroin addiction?

>getting this mad over an obvious troll/false flag
Bunglefags truly are the biggest snowflakes on this board.

To be fair, you have to be pretty intelligent to get Disco Volante

>merely pretending
really grasping for straws there, OP

>bunglefags are also reddit & morty fans

>obvious troll/false flag
Not cunt I meant every word I said.
>Disco Volante
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=GS3UCFacE_0

>now it thinks I'm OP
Oof, way to prove my point.

>be retard
>sup retard, how's the retardation
>m-meanie!!! >:(
rhcp is ass

>Bungle thread

based

reunion when?

Attached: 498.jpg (554x831, 149K)

sorry, you write like a faggot and got me confused

Oof, passing the buck for your own limited brainpower, that'll sure get you far.

>o-oof >:'^)
cry harder, kiedis

as someone who loves faith no more, i agree.

Mad? ;)

Oof, when did anyone bring up RHCP? You're just so mad you're firing preemtive strikes.

I'm fine. You, on the other hand, seems to be seething out of the face of the earth.
Projection is unhealthy, user.

BUNGLEFAGS ARE LITERALLY SO BUTTHURT IT KILLS MY SIDES EVERY TIME

BY THE WAY THERE IS NO ONE GOOD ALBUM OR SONG. THEIR ENTIRE DISCOG IS STRAIGHT DOGSHIT FROM START TO FINISH.

Attached: 44.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Oof, tell me more about how I'm keidis Mr. Preemptive striker.

>u mad
>all caps
>frogposter
>writes like a retard

Attached: 1478256393464.jpg (500x307, 35K)

Not the same guy, my paranoid friend.
Can we skip to the part where you say you were just pretending to be retarded? It's getting boring.

Oof, you're getting mad about being called out for being mad? Lol

Oof, are you trying to say you don't belong to the bunglefag hivemind? So why are you so mad that you keep replying to me?

>Oof
can you faggots stop replying to the most transparent bait I've ever seen

>this entire board hates you
this is a good thing

I'm waiting for the "I'm just pretending to be retarded" part. I know it's coming.
>bunglefag hivemind
See? Retarded gibberish. We're almost there.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=woPG3z5vkew

Oof, way to out yourself, please keep replying and getting madder, it's amusing.

>buzzwords buzzwords
You're running out. It's coming.

>I can't understand it so it's gibberish
Oof, cringe.

Oof, so because you lack the ability to undetstand something, you just call it buzzwords? This would be funny if it weren't so embarrssing.

*pulls up with this whip*
>I heard you were talking shit about Bungle. Care to say it to my face?

Attached: 23.png (999x952, 1.54M)

Oh, you're part of the anti-bunglefag hivemind? Seems like every single anti-bunglefag is exactly the same.
Getting sloppy, there. We're close.

Oof, you're playing the "n-no you" card AFTER denouncing my words as gibberish? Not very consistent are you?

>Seems like every single anti-bunglefag is exactly the same
Oof, you just bundle us together and write us all off because the music was too harsh for you,

I like how angry you both clearly got at that.
>muh inconsistencies
>w-we're not all like that!
Seems like the tables have turned a bit, huh, my friends?

Oof, resorting to calling others mad while you spent your last few posts proving what a seething mess you are? Looks like you're the one running out of options.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD YOU LISTEN TO MR BUNGLE LMAO

>y-you're totally mad
>seems like you're the one who's mad, friend
>y-you can't just say that
Hilarious. Pure projection. You even aped my previous post. Amusing, to say the least. A bit of a pathetic attempt to save face, but there wasn't much more you could've done there.
Looks like your friend isn't helping your case too much, either. Talk about seething.

Oof, I point out what is clearly the truth and you call it aping? Take a good look at your own glass house before you decide you want to go down that road.

What a clusterfuck of a post. Some vague reference to "the truth" and some idioms mushed together with no clear target or intent turning into a meaningless, pathetic attempt at a quip.
It's getting closer. I can feel it.

Oof, still waiting for that "victory" you think is coming? All you've done is try to assert the opposite of what is clearly the truth, you being totally buttblasted, that is. So keep going, tell me how not mad you are.

Trust me, it is coming. Your childish "ur just telling the opposite of the truth" won't change a thing. You're not strong enough to avoid it. Your obviously apparent rage will soon blind you and you will fall for its trap.

Oof, just as I expected. I can tell you're so totally not mad, but I may need more convincing. Try typing an even longer post with even more bloated conjecture.

Oof, I wasn’t even being serious throughout this entire conversation yet you’re getting so mad for no reason. Why don’t you just blow your brains out

Like a broken record, gents. Can't stop a projector from projecting, I suppose.
Sorry that posts longer than 3 lines make you so mad. I'll be more concise if it stops your seething.

Oof, now you're just recycling that recycled "n-no you" card. Keep it up and maybe it'll become true.

Music is subjective.

Attached: 1557628228885.jpg (640x480, 280K)

What else better against recycled insults than the counters that already worked? Sorry if it upsets you this much. Must be humiliating getting upset by the same insult more than once.

Oof, what's humiliating is thinking you can type something into existence. Throughout this whole ordeal you've done nothing but prove you're an asshurt seether and tried to project it onto others.

I thought "no u"s were bad, user. Copying my exacts insults while being a hypocrite isn't a very good look, I'll tell you that much.

Why was Mike Patton so fucking c u t e

i play minecraft with montie and he's just as bad as he is on here

Oof, looks like you've given up on trying to make an argument because you can't see through the fog off your high horse.

That long for this? Heh.
No arguments were made this thread, my friend. None from me and definitely none from you. Not sure what you thought using scummy debate tactics in an insult exchange would accomplish, but if you wanted to make yourself look like a fool, you did it.

Oof, if you think you're looking at a fool, take a second look: you must be looking in the mirror. Now you're resorting to gaslighting and muddying the waters saying nothing has been said in a failed attempt to backpedal and make it seem like you didn't just lose the debate.