Kurt? Kurt! Hand over the gun. NOW!

>Kurt? Kurt! Hand over the gun. NOW!

What do?

Attached: Dave grab.jpg (640x368, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_rTTsZZ9KE
youtube.com/watch?v=tqHlYi4V9QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that scenario would never have happened.
kurdt made the stupid mistake of burning every friendship/bridge he had with his bandmates/friends before offing himself.

I think Kurt's biggest mistake was killing himself

No, it was an incredible achievement.
Think about it. He killed himself at the height of his fame. Young, beloved, forever good-looking and with a (back then) net worth of 150 million USD. He has achieved EVERYTHING an artist would want to achieve. Sure, there were things planned like Do Re Mi and work with R.E.M., but it wouldn't have gone anywhere. He met Burroughs, his favorite author, so even his childhood dream came true months before he killed himself.

He was depressed. Bipolar. Suffered body dysmorphia. Had a trapped nerve. Scolliosis. TMJ. Larynghitis. Bronchitis. Probably brain damage from the OD in Rome. Shit and puked every night. A heroin and coke addiction. He only suffered by the end. He wouldn't be remembered as cool and what not if he ended like Staley (although I prefer his voice over Kurt's by a mile, but the thing is just that Layne's death was so sad it was actually too sad to reach the mainstream. Kurt's was a poetic end to a story.).

Attached: Kurt 18 years old.jpg (720x703, 61K)

Kurt killing himself was honestly the best timeline.

Nirvana sucked ass whilst Foo Fighters is actually good.

Kurt's biggest mistake was picking up a guitar

He should have skipped that and gone straight to the suicide

No, he could have went for the artist route. He was quite talented when it came to making collages and paintings.

Attached: Kurt_Cobain_600_Montage_of_Heck_kidsofdada_article_grande.jpg (600x483, 81K)

Kurt was such a faggot. Dave has proven time and time again how based he is. Even his potshot jab song at Kurt is better than anything Kurt has ever made. I know he says it's about Courtney, but let's be real, it's about Kurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_rTTsZZ9KE

Attached: lol.png (922x1256, 1.7M)

kys Dave
Creed and Nickelback are both better and more successful than your shitty band and I know it makes you seethe

You do know that those were partly sarcastic and partly him trying to imitate the irony of his favorite author, right?

Attached: kurt william.jpg (500x332, 91K)

Looks like some hot topic shit to me

MAN IM JUST A HURT LIL FETUS IN A BIG OL WORLD

COULD SOME ONE HAND ME A WHIPPID

>what is artistic expression

Attached: cobain-art3.jpg (855x551, 121K)

>what is being wack

You're overestimating the mind of a heroine junkie

Do you literally know nothing about Kurt's art?

Attached: cobainart9.jpg (600x464, 79K)

Damn, I guess Kurt killing himself was actually good. I didn't think about the bigger picture.

Didn't Dave also play every instrument on that album?

Yes

Attached: Dave has had enough.jpg (640x426, 66K)

>unironically using Kurt's ebin intentional misspelling of his name
cringe

narvana sucked anyway

who /outcesticide/ here
unironically better than what they released on their albums
youtube.com/watch?v=tqHlYi4V9QM

>Kurt took a swig of his root beer as Dave started to pack up Kurt's heroin kit.
>Kurt: Thanks Dave, I always could count on you to help inject me with insane amounts of heroin that no one should be able to survive with in their system.
>Dave: No problem Kurt, but why are we doing it in your greenhouse?
>Kurt: Well, I think someone broke into my house recently so lately I've been super paranoid and staying away from the house. I feel much more relaxed about it all up here with you and this gun that Dylan bought for me, all the while pumped up with enough heroin and valium to kill a horse.
>Dave: It is a nice gun. Mind if I look at it?
>Kurt: No, of course not, I know how much you love guns. Here you go.
>Kurt handed Dave the gun.
>Dave: Thanks, Kurt!
>Kurt finished off his root beer and suddenly a very serious expression took over his face.
>Kurt: Dave...
>Dave: Yeah?
>Kurt: I'm gonna do it Dave... I'm gonna say the N word.
>Dave nearly dropped the gun out of shock from what he just heard.
>Dave: Kurt, no! You can't!
>Kurt: I've been holding it in for so long Dave, I just have to say it!
>Dave: Think about your wife! She's at church right now and this is what you're doing while she's out!? And what about your daughter!?
>Kurt: You can't stop me Dave, I've made up my mind! I'm doing it!
>Dave clenched the gun in his hands, his finger drifting towards the trigger.
>Dave: NO!
>Kurt: Dave n-
>In a moment, Dave aimed and shot Kurt directly in the mouth. After a moment, his rage eased and he realized what he had done. He placed the gun in Kurt's hands and wrote up a fake suicide note. He pushed a chair against the door to make it seem like Kurt had barricaded himself inside the greenhouse. As he left through the window, a single tear rolled down his cheek and he said softly to himself.
>Dave: There goes my hero... watch him... as he goes...

woah... that's deep bro

Okay. Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to this man in the morning?

You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth rockstar hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.

Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Here I am now, entertain me" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.

You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you breakfast?" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.

You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his stomach , and eventually down to his (according to Courtney massive) you know what... not soon after you find yourself at the bottom, his gorgeous blonde angel hair hanging in your face as you two exchange gentle kisses, smelling his cigarette breath and preparing for the beautiful time ahead...

He would look you straight in the eyes and say "Come as you are".

Are you guys really gonna sit there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

No homo.

Attached: nirvana-kurt-cobain-by-gilbert-blecken-1991-1.jpg (640x424, 378K)

>Kurt? Kurt! Hand over your talent. NOW!

Kurt literally just copied The Pixies

>Kurt?

Attached: layne.gif (500x375, 677K)

>stupid mistake
That's called a merciful suicide.

>What do?
Leave and start a better band as the lead singer

This. user it's pretty clear youve never been seriously suicidal.

and Hüsker Dü
and Young Marble Giants

And Dave made multiple mediocre records

Why did they all have such good masseter muscles and jaw definition in the 90s? Was it the low body fat?

Attached: kurt_cobain_rare_pictures_17.jpg (700x463, 44K)

and Killing Joke

Most people interpret this as Dave recognizing that he'll never be as good as Kurt and deciding to take the band in a new direction

>Kurt? Kurt! Give me the juice.

Attached: gmtj.png (1051x715, 751K)

Most people ba k then were skinny as fuck, literally only eat 1-2 tiny meals a day and you too can technically look like this in the face, but your body/torso/legs/arms will be fucked. Theres a reason there are no photos of Billy Corrigan or Kurt Cobain doing a double bicep pose

>Theres a reason there are no photos of Billy Corrigan or Kurt Cobain doing a double bicep pose
How many musicians even have photos of themselves in that pose?

I get that it's because they were skinny/low bodyfat, but why was everyone like that? Or was that just a Seattle thing? I'm not American, it just so happens that every famous artist from the 90s era in Seattle looks the same in terms of facial defition. Doesn't matter if it's Nirvana, AIC, Soundgarden...

Attached: Kurt nude.jpg (750x755, 139K)

literally heroin dependency

Attached: tumblr_greyworm_workout_500.jpg (500x677, 86K)

Attached: 30cdd25788e30607a4a9081e4e34b2c5.jpg (640x424, 103K)

is this a new form of shitposting in its babysteps?

Based

>ywn be Kurt Cobain
How do I live with this feel?

Attached: Kurt CHAD Cobain.jpg (810x537, 57K)

>I get that it's because they were skinny/low bodyfat, but why was everyone like that? Or was that just a Seattle thing? I'm not American, it just so happens that every famous artist from the 90s era in Seattle looks the same in terms of facial defition. Doesn't matter if it's Nirvana, AIC, Soundgarden...
A lot of people in that scene had drug/alcohol problems which really takes a toll on your body. The same could actually be said about most rockstars up until that point.

just kill yourself then you and he will be one and the same

>wanted to become a famous artist and join Club 27
>28 now and stuck as a mobile developer with a small family and a cozy house

Welp. Maybe next time.

>teeth gnashing nervous wrecks
>why jaw so big

I've been grinding my teeth since childhood and my jaw aint big

>kurdt
Wow were you guys friends?

You can only ever know that on low body fat.

Attached: bf3.jpg (778x485, 41K)

>kurdt

Attached: Kurt bed.jpg (800x553, 70K)

>If Kurt was still alive

Attached: kc3.jpg (640x436, 56K)

>shoot Dave
>shoot self
>then shoot wife

How can you shoot Courtney if you already shot yourself?

Attached: kurt curt.jpg (615x409, 28K)

based. I would do that too before offing myself

"I used to be so cynical. But more than anything, Kurt’s death changed that. I still can’t make sense about what happened and I was truly shocked by his suicide. I went to the funeral home to say goodbye and it was hard to see him like that. They fixed him ok, but you could see his head was busted up. They folded a kerchief over his eyes and forehead. I held his hand and it was so cold. I left feeling really bad. I drove home alone and out of habit I tuned on the CD player. The Pixes tune sang “Break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones.” I gasped as if my heart stopped so I turned it off. I got home and thought I was going crazy. Even after like 20 times at the sink, I couldn’t wash that cold off my hands. I called Dave and he said I wasn’t going crazy and that it was shock I was experiencing. That realization made me feel a little better. I crawled to bed dazed."

Attached: krist kurt.jpg (600x663, 112K)

hahaha, this "art" is so fucking cringey, how can you be older than 15 and think this has any aesthetic value

kek

I’m female so therefore no homo dude

Accidental happiness took your trail down a better path, man. Hope you have a good life & die before all the pain sets in

Fuck he looks like zach hill in that pic

How? I don't see any resemblance.

so kurt isnt retarded here? he doesnt actually take comfort in that woman are the future of rock and roll? and that they are generally superior? that would be a relief to know desu :)

Yeah. He also cheated on Courtney with her bassist later down the line and took the money with him because he planned to run away. Didn't work out though. Also I'll never get over the fact that he attempted to shoot up a pizza restaurant in France lmao

Attached: Kurt BASED.png (719x104, 12K)

wait he killed himself??

Attached: End it for me, Kurt.jpg (1280x854, 95K)

yes

Yeah...I'm not so sure about that.

Attached: Kurtseeth.png (1440x680, 310K)

skull mog

man what a qt

Imagine unironically still thinking it was suicide and not murder KEK

clueless zoomers

Kurt literally pointing a Colt Woodsman .22lr Handgun at a kids head with his finger on the trigger

Attached: Edouard_Manet_-_Le_Suicidé.jpg (1280x1107, 260K)

hnnnnggggg

Read the police report. it says right there it was a suicide

Kek, I thought it was an edit. Kurt has such a smug faggot expression in this pic

He looks like a fucking lunatic
(he was a fucking lunatic)

They have similar face shape and features, Zach's are very asymmetrical tho

This was just before he died, he was beyond fucked on H at this point.

>Kurt killing himself was honestly the best timeline.
>Not joining Melvins

He auditioned for them and had Buzz let him join the band, he would have been happier playing low key and indie tours, without pressure from media and fame.