Thoughts on this one?

thoughts on this one?

Attached: jZkfgAW.jpg (2320x3088, 623K)

It’s..... NOT GOOD

shit taste in cock m8

Attached: 1502645793455.jpg (170x204, 5K)

fuck off melon

i'm saving it this time, yummy yummy

foreksin yucky

t. gril

It's the official cock of Yea Forums
It shall be exempt from being bannable just like the NLDW artwork

No shit it's the same pic

>t. gril
>t. insecure man with mutilated genitals who knows that uncut cocks just look better

America's penis is circumcised

>preferring chopped up penis because camelfuckers 4000 years ago said God wanted it

Where is Projared's dick

May this dick never become limp or dry

Attached: mucock.jpg (187x250, 6K)

Not for long. Gen Z is here for circumcision revision.

in a 12 year old's DMs

>americans make their male babies property by israel at birth

It’s already half limp isnt it?

it's a fortuitous dick, a prosperous penis of power

keep slicing and dicing your genitals because cloud man says so lmao

Do people really think it’s good? I think it’s a pretty shit dick desu

imagine sucking an uncut dick in 2019

>imagine settling for sucking a cut dick
>any year

>imagines it
>ahh gross ugh fuck dude just came in my mouth blehh
God damnit user you tricked me once again

yeah, it's a great sucking dick, not much for fucking but yeah

it's hot, I want nothing more than to feel that foreskin compress my tongue against that concealed shaft

thats an ok cock. nothing special nor bad either

it's an aesthetically beautiful form and the composition of the photo is honestly breathtaking

I send pics like that to my gf all the time and mine looks a lot bigger just saying (also doesnt have a gross flap of skin hanging off the front)
imho dick in pic looks weak

It's not special because it's great. Its special because of how ordinary it is, its ours, our own. It's for the fags the straight the blacks and gay. It's the everyman's dick. The official penis of /mu

>it's a great sucking dick
i love sucking tiny dicks. i was sleeping with this person who had like a 2 inch cock. it was amazing cause i could deep throat it without coming even close to gagging and my lips and tongue muscles never got tired

think of the dick cheese that gets caught up in all those wrinkles.

now taste it

>(also doesnt have a gross flap of skin hanging off the front)
so your penis is mutilated and you're even insecure about it too, you sound like a keeper lmao

ok

this.
you know that you can also just wash your dick, even cut cocks can be disgusting if you have bad hygiene

Yeah I’m feeling kinda insecure can you give me a lil ego boost babe? ;)

Yeah, you want to max out around 5 inches for a dick you're gonna suck. On the flipside, 5 inches is on the low end if you're going for anal or, god forbid, vaginal penetration.

no.

>think of the dick cheese that gets caught up in all those wrinkles.

well, ideally all men should bathe daily, and if they do so it's no problem to clean that out, especially if you know you're hot af and gonna get blown like OP

of course cut dicks can be disgusting.

...but having flaps of skin pretty much covering your urethra while trapping in urine and sweat throughout the day makes an uncut cock much more high-maintenance and much more likely to taste like fucking battery acid

What is the best album for sucking dicks anons?

Attached: huevos 2.png (701x423, 198K)

Why havent we yet addressed the issue of which gender sucks dick better itt

Attached: SNY544113CD[1].jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

It`s already pre-established that men have superior dick sucking techniques

it's not even a debate, women are clueless dolts around a penis

>pre-established
>contrary to common knowledge for hundreds of millennia

That’s part of the charm

Fight me fags
A good gay bj is common therefore boring, but a good straight bj rare it may be is a million times better just by its scarsety.

>uncut cocks look better
I implore you to find a woman that shares that sentiment. I dare you, you can’t.

lmao nigga just watch them, some dude was posting webms in the last thread and they were all the same, some trashy whore opens her mouth, barely sticks it in, clasps around it and immediately takes it right back out.

It was painful to watch, do you straight men honestly settle for that nonsense?

A girl that can suc your junk like a pro will ruin you

There’s also the factor of it being a woman who’s sucking your cock which makes it already 100x hotter and better than any gay bj

>tfw got a 3 inch dick

music for this feel

Attached: F547863B-98BB-478B-B64D-AFF9D940950D.png (645x773, 9K)

It's not charming the nerve endings any.

keep telling yourself with some moron gobbing on your bellend for ten minutes, and then wondering why you're going soft

I want doods to stimulate my mind and girls to stimulate my body

women don't have dicks so their skills come from feedback from others. this is kind of a limitation for women but it can certainly be worked around.

men, however, know exactly how to do it. all men have tried to suck their own dicks. we have a pretty good idea of what we'd do if we could

Decent to strong dick
Light to decent 6 inches

gg allin

(not true by the way)
and even most uncut dicks dont really have enough skin to cover the urethra

Some people get turned off by a man's smell faggot

Have u heARD OF VSAUCE??

i agree. i am bi and i like being inside vaginas more than buttholes. but usually people with penises know more about pleasing penises. ive heard the same from some of my friends with vaginas. they say they love penis in vagina but find that people with vaginas know more about pleasing them through tongue and fingers etc..

But gay dudes also enjoy sucking dick. Even if a woman finally learns, she's not like "oh man, this is really great for me too!" Gay head comes with enthusiasm.

That's your problem lol, enjoy your mediocre sex and wasting time teaching these broads how to fuck right.

>getting a dude to suck your dick
>he sees dicks all the time, he has had one on him since birth
>some nasty dude who’s only doing it cause he thinks you’ll do him next
>meh

>getting a grill to suck your dick
>uwu what’s this?
>fugging naturally feminine qt3.14 in the jaw
>realize your astounding accomplishment while busting all over her face
>nice

It kind of doesnt matter who has the better technique

>>some nasty dude who’s only doing it cause he thinks you’ll do him next

that goes entirely against the idea of top and bottom lol, straight people are funny, they have to make up reasons why it's better to have worse sex

>women didnt enjoy sucking his dick

i don't imagine a gay couple who's been married 10 years still gives as enthusiastic head as they used to. we're all human. you get the best head at the beginning of a relationship. after that it kind of tapers off

Your mother thinks it tastes great

Theres definitely more glory in a straight blow job

Weezer

idgaf what those clowns do or don't enjoy, I'm a faggot, that should be clear

that's why i support open relationships too, keep things fresh

I don´t imagine any couple like that

yep this is true. but it also goes for people with vaginas.

ive had sex 100s of times with people with vaginas but never know what works other than through feedback. its much harder to know what is pleasing for the person who has different genitilia than you are used to. i know what feels good for my penis so can imagine what would feel good for someone elses penis. its much harder to know what works with someone with different genitilia than i have.

>best head at the beginning of a relationship
I know this is a very common meme but i dont find it to be true at all. I mean what does your partner’s sex drive just fade away? Not in my experience

why is Yea Forums so gay yet so racist?

is that what dudes tell themselves? there's 'glory' in tricking some mentally deprive idiot into poorly having sex with them? Yeah man, stay proud of having inferior experiences, what an accomplishment shared by virtually all men ever lmao

>shared by virtually all men ever
not you though ;)

I'm a fag, why would I care? I'll be over here having better sex and not using it to compensate for deep seeded insecurities.

>being gay
>not using sex to compensate for deep seeded insecurities

Ladies please, stop fighting and gawk at this cock

Attached: 20190513_214933.jpg (186x250, 20K)

It's extremely rare for couples in long term relationships to have as much sex as they did at the beginning of the relationship.

Tiny and pathetic/10

good coc

i want him to slap me in my slutty face with it

its certainly fun and exciting to sleep with new people. i feel socially and other pleasure areas (not sexual ) things really light up having sex with someone new early on. but its also nice to sleep with someone you have been with a lot and connect with who knows all your ticks, what you like, what you are comfortable with (thigns that might take time to become comfortable with that you would be at the begining of a relationship). so usually sex is better after being with someone for a long time but the things surrounding it the nervousness, the newness, the nonsexual sparks flying are better with beginings

this thread is making me realize how lucky i am to be in an LTR with a straight female who enthusiastically gives me killer head on the reg lmao

Let the straights enjoy their bj even if it's on average a lower quality bj

Yea Forums isn't racist, Yea Forums is just gay.

menopause is a thing. so is stress and business. you're less "in the mood" as a 30 year old compared to a fucking spring chicken

How does anal feel like compared to pussy?

fine, they can tell themselves they're actually having a major life milestone moment while she scrapes her teeth form the root to the head lmao

It sounds like you need head. Check grinder, I'm sure someone is desperate enough to suck an overweight neet tonight

menopause isn't a thing at 30

also, another benefit of fags! fags win again!

>sex with the same person for 10 years

No thanks. I like variety.

roasties can't do anything right including sucking dick

My gf lets me get both i can tell you that pussy is better. Anal is “tighter” but not in a good way. Pussies literally evolved over millions of years to be the ultimate pleasure for a penis.

What a blessing it is to be straight

lol I'm gay, I have a personal trainer and nutritionist :P since when is the stereotype that gays are overweight neets? i think heteros have that market cornered.

Thanks janny. Great work out here.

>he calls them “roasties”
This indicates you know nothing of the puss

pussy is softer and gentler and cozy. anal feels tight and crammed, less smooth. it also feels like positions are more comfortable and that bodies can fit next to each other where penis and vagina are

Your still going to need a desperate fuck to get luck tonight otherwise you wouldn't bother with Yea Forums

I think the overweight neet assumption was made based on your using Yea Forums

>it also feels like positions are more comfortable and that bodies can fit next to each other where penis and vagina are
Team Gay don’t know what they’re missing with this. There is absolutely no way to beat the pleasure and intimacy of the sex acts our bodies designed themselves for. It’s nothing bigoted it’s just true

See user knows what's up

but we're all using Yea Forums, so that dude is dragging himself as well? idgi

Yeah it’s a pretty common tactic to get one extra dig at your opponent in this kind of discussion. Lurk moar fagget

>our bodies designed themselves

you sound like someone who's never passed a real course in Biology

>he's never had a prostate orgasm
try it user-kun ;)

right at 30 you and her are focused on work and money and it's stressful. then menopause happens in her 40s. not saying you won't still have good times but you won't be fucking like rabbits like you used to

theres amazing things about both and ive had awesome great experiences with people with various gender identities and sexual organs.

You sound like someone who’s never passed a labia

Attached: 1AF5E8BC-FAF6-4EBC-B023-571E429F9517.jpg (1954x1783, 265K)

All I'm saying is that I'd probably enjoy a gay bj if the guy had a woman's smell

Oh. I was so stupid, it threw me off.

Meh, we can't win em all. That's only affects the tops anyways.

And a woman’s body

But they don't so by smell alone chicks take the cake, I mean no harm to my LGBT bois

I'm gay, so that's like me telling a straight dude he's never felt another man's sphincter squeeze around his tongue. I'm sure he's perfectly fine with that lol

Jesus it’s so easy to tell which sperg is cut, uncut, or larping.

What am I

Yeah, that's what people have sex for, the smell lmao "You guys might have the mechanics, ease of access, and everything else sorted out, but we still got our smells!"

what exactly is that smell? makeup and lotion and shit? listen to your pheromones people

Just goes to show you dont know what you’re missing. You can try to refute it on theory but you can’t speak to the experience

Not a sperg. You aren’t aren’t yelling about mutilation, western women or nerve sensitivity. Good job

the foreskin around the tip looks a little weird but everything else looks pretty tasty

Fuck yeah dude it's an important sensory faculty

well

Attached: 0224.png (1087x639, 468K)

Do you know what it's like to kiss a man with a beard? Have you taken an 8 incher in the ass? Ever have a bodybuilder sit on your face while tweaking your nipples? Just goes to show you dont know what you’re missing, Team Straight

It's a component, okay. Dammit, you win this round.

My straight gf is into some of that stuff

why is he white

Lucky guy

Is that a problem

but that doesn't sound great. kinda like asking if you ever fucked a kangaroo pouch and told you that you don't know what you're missing

Oh god this thread is still alive lmao

yes

>but that doesn't sound great

Those were 3 of my favorite things tho lol You need to have a bodybuilder sit on your face while tweaking your nipples.

Facesitting is an excellent example of a sex position that lacks that “it just works” / “it was meant to go this way” factor (for gays and straights). It’s not that it’s unenjoyable but it doesnt feel “so simple it must be right” like p-in-v. I’ve only done anal with women but even with that slight adjustment the positioning becomes more awkward and laborious

it's funny because despite being opposites, we can assume they both have AIDS

Solid thread. I love watching virgins argue about sex.

now imagine if that body builder was a hot chick

It more than makes up for it in my experiences, and if you need you can always add another guy to help fill the spaces

I begin projectile vomiting into her orifices.

omg I'm so into that now because my idea of a hot chick ISNT A FUCKING BODY BUILDER

Attached: DE260B51-6293-4E4E-BF1B-5930D6A879DE.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

he's the wii fit trainer

you can see exactly where it was mutilated ew

you should get that spot checked out

looks small and skinny, i can tell because it looks just like mine...

Attached: download (1).png (231x218, 7K)

this, i dont wanna suck cancer penis

I forgot there was a male version

*vomits*

>this angle

what are you hiding?

Gtfo we already got a dick to worship

What a thread boys

They say they come in 3s

why do fags have to have such good taste in music?

This post.

>joker
his mom is GONNA FREAK

Attached: b3ab0b5e9535cfbc508133e88716bc73.jpg (1440x1310, 146K)

3/10 looks like the evil version of kermit

>cut
>white
OP’s dick is about 1000 times more attractive

Why is /hm/ such a shit-tier gay board? They love niggers and cut dick so much and have the worst tastes and fetishes. Bunch of bluepilled queers.

I'm straight and prefer the smell of men. Most women smell weird especially black girls.

lol

>one hour and 18 minutes ago
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Women smell amazing friend, are you sure you’re straight?
I don’t want to open up another can of worms here but I have noticed that *some* (not all) black people (mostly kids) share a certain distasteful smell. I will never ask about it but I have to assume it’s some hygiene product and not just “black people smell”. Mentioned this once in school and got ... a lot ... of bad looks.

Girls that are of the same race as your biological mother smell best

Attached: 1385772852418.gif (355x291, 1.94M)

EW

Great work faggot now we're going to get banned again

Attached: 1469464490751.webm (1280x760, 2.87M)

Quick someone tell me what causes black people smell

Attached: 1550903088706.webm (720x480, 2.89M)

White people smell like wet dogs according to blacks. I don't think the smell differences are far fetched