If you dont like the pixies you have shit taste

whats with all the anti pixies posts lately? lots of people with terrible taste here apparently

Attached: tumblr_orxh2kUNDH1sxm49so1_400.gif (368x275, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHhox4_SeHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2nM-Xx4faZI
youtube.com/watch?v=xT6oZGThwis
youtube.com/watch?v=NtcXD3cefuA
youtube.com/watch?v=5i76b0OrdIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mjoOQe_YGZc
youtube.com/watch?v=kfhc0frCr6M
youtube.com/watch?v=H4y9ceGiRgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're to blame for inspiring this faggot to make his shitty music

Attached: 1487333509_986642_1487333691_album_normal.jpg (666x456, 63K)

>cuckold band
>songs about black cocks
>le epix fightclub gay writer mans band
>mad deep yo im 16 again

Bossanova and some of Trompe le Monde
is their only good stuff

Attached: 1484047691626932.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

too many young fags with bad taste here not enough old fags with "cool" taste

youtube.com/watch?v=PHhox4_SeHQ
this was the only song of theirs ive heard that i liked. would i like those albums better if i perfer frank blacks less scream-y stuff like on their first albums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nM-Xx4faZI
Trompe le Monde has all their best songs. not as accessible as Doolittle, but probably the best FB has ever sounded

some good songs but the majority isnt really engaging, pretty bland sounding. Dinosaur jr >>>>>>>> the pixies

They're just really bland and unmemorable. It all sounds like dull people throwing in anything they think will make them sound eccentric.

youtube.com/watch?v=xT6oZGThwis
pixies were good (i mostly prefer their earlier albums) overall i usually found myself liking kim's stuff more, groovier for smoking a joint to

i like the breeders more i think.

the first couple Frank Black solo albums were also better than a lot of the Pixies stuff. He kinda lost me after Cult of Ray though

I love the pixies

Kim Deal is one of the best vocalists in rock, prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtcXD3cefuA
youtube.com/watch?v=5i76b0OrdIQ
im def liking breeders current stuff better than any of the recent pixies albums. they still sound like the breeders, whereas the pixies just dont sound like the pixies anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=mjoOQe_YGZc
ill never not be in love with kim's voice. some people say Silver was the worst song on Doolittle, screw that noise Kim can do no wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=kfhc0frCr6M
youtube.com/watch?v=H4y9ceGiRgo
If you combined tracks from the first frank black album and Pod&SafariEP that would've been an amazing Pixies album after Trompe le Monde if they didnt break up afterwards

I like them, their best stuff shows an uncanny ability to write simple yet catchy hooks. Much tougher to do than a lot of gimmicky stuff that often gets appreciated here imo. But I don't think they are an albums band, it's like 3 to 5 songs per album that I like from them.

has anyone bought the first 2 Frank Black reissues they did for Record Store Day last month? is it me or do they sound like shit or did i just get bad copies? the CDs of them i have so much better sound quality. Vinyl is always better my arse!

Doolittle > Trompe Le Monde > Come On Pilgrim > Surfer Rosa > Bossanova

Surfer Rosa > Doolittle > everything else
Bossanova/Trompe le Monde posters are bait

Unironally agreed. Sometimes I wonder if I don't like Trompe Le Monde the best, it's so fucking good.

100% correct

Personally, you can't blame any artist for the creation of another, that's disingenuous.

Shit tier opinion

Doolittle and Surfer Rosa are great what are you talking about. They have a lot of good work