Imagine its dark, rainy and you feel like everything sucks. music for this feel?

Imagine its dark, rainy and you feel like everything sucks. music for this feel?

Attached: fosoc.jpg (529x352, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbIpzt1qB_8
youtu.be/hPojNbFomMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude burial lmao

wait what the fuck i just noticed the parrot on the lady’s shoulder

The Magnolia Electric Company.

>Imagine its dark, rainy and you feel like everything sucks
>Mr. Robot

are you 14, OP?

that's Freddie Mercury

particular album or song?

so which one are you? upset that the character has sex? never watched the show and trained your pea brain to hate anything labelled "hacker"?

Attached: file.png (900x900, 137K)

Burial.

bruh that’s the name of the album you doof

user I'm neither a virgin nor feel insulted at media 's portrayal of a pentester. It just so happens that I've never seen anyone above 14 or male watch that show.

Why are you being so defensive?

Do they really let parrots onto subways? Is it like a substitute for a seeing-eye dog? Why the hell does she have a parrot?

i’m more concerned about why the lardass on the stairs is the same color as the parrot

>imagine

>It just so happens that I've never seen anyone above 14 or male watch that show.
I find this insanely hard to believe. you are full of shit

How can someone be full of shit for stating something they've personally experienced?
You don't have to be so butthurt about being underage lmao

It's vacuously true because he doesn't have any friends above the age of 14 (or any at all).

If it helps, OP is 20

Just go to YouTube and search doomer playlist.

the only way I could see this being is if you literally are 14 and don't know anybody older

lmao @ the parrot wtf man hahah

youtube.com/watch?v=UbIpzt1qB_8

Kid A

Dub
youtu.be/hPojNbFomMY