Why the fuck did they include only shallow? If they literally just didn't include Only Shallow Loveless would be 9/10...

Why the fuck did they include only shallow? If they literally just didn't include Only Shallow Loveless would be 9/10, but since it has the worst song of the 90's, it's a 7/10. Brings the entire experience down.

Attached: loveless.jpg (600x600, 93K)

can't beat that glide guitar.

only shallow is the only decent song on this album

It is one of the most memorable and earth-shattering album openers of all time what the fuck are you smoking OP? That song alone has changed countless people's perceptions of music when they heard it the first time.

both retarded opinions

holy fucking cringe. the fact that you actually think this is mind-boggling. some opinions are worth being executed for and this is one of them

After you listen to it >10 times you realize only shallow is actually the best song on the album

wrong opinions
It's a great song, not the best on the album by any means though. Definitely a great opener.

/thread

how do i know sometimes is your favourite track

VREEEEEE VROOOOOW

I love the fucking elephant roar guitars bros

you cant /thread your own post you retard

you're wrong, opinion discarded

I just did retard

Attached: OP.jpg (230x219, 6K)

fuck off

Based. Gets you hyped for the rest of the album tbqhfam

It kicks the door down with that buzzsaw riff and it's got one of the catchier progressions on the album, up there with When You Sleep. That said, To Here Knows When is the actual crown jewel of the album.

nah my fav is To Here Knows When

this

Their sound was like that in Isn't Anything and their eps, while loveless add even more dream pop to their sound making that noise pop sound that loveless have.
Only shallow is the introduction at the sound they use in the album, and desu is a sick one. You have the rest of the album to drown yourself in it.

To Here Knows When is overrated. What You Want is the patrician's choice

first time I listened to “to who knows when” was such a magical experience, I was stoned out of my gourd and it was just an otherworldly experience, like I was being carried along by that buzzing guitar . I wish I can feel that again with any song.
When You Sleep is still my favorite song of all time though.

>runs vacuum cleaner
>considered noise
>plays Loveless
>considered art

I don’t understand this.

true, it worked one me

noise is art

DUT DUT DUT DUT