White women are freaking the FUCK out that their actions are going to have consequences again and they can’t just...

White women are freaking the FUCK out that their actions are going to have consequences again and they can’t just ride the cock carousel until their 30s anymore.
I haven’t felt this happy in years, this is hysterical.

Attached: 1651670545957.jpg (708x642, 87.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxzvI1fO_ZQ&ab_channel=JohnTalks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women just love being able to kill babies. Fucking whores. The entire lot of them!

I agree with abortion the same way I agree that parents should be allowed to kick their toddlers out of the house.

>I haven’t felt this happy in years, this is hysterical.
Savor it while you can, it ain't gonna last

are women capable of thinking about anything other than sex or things that relate to sex?

Attached: 1610931959363.png (1148x1184, 1.41M)

Then don't put another body in your body to make another body.

They’re absolutely degenerate coomers. Every last one of them. The only difference between them and male coomers is the easy access to sex, and society celebrating it in the name of “female empowerment”.

White women are the smallest group of people accessing abortion. Also white women, even if RoeVWade is repealed, will have no problem getting abortions.
It's not like the decision suddenly makes abortion illegal everywhere. There's plenty of states they'll be able to still get them.

Black women on the other hand.... enjoy your giganigger problem murica

But she can decide, if she decides to make a baby then that's her choice and she needs to accept it.

I am not against abortion because I know that killing babies is the only thing that makes women happy, and they deserve to be happy, but that is a really strange comparison and does not make any sense at all

The must eat what they kill has always been the rule.

What you figure gonna happen next?

When you decided to bring another life into this world intentionally or unintentionally your actions had consequence, you are no longer making choices about your own body.
You are making choices for a body that you are responsible for.
Don't like it? Get sterilized, take birth control, don't be a cum dump, its really that simple.

I'm pro choice but that cunt seems to be abusing the service. Just abstain, masturbate or try being more effective with your birth control.

>with my own body

This lie needs to stop.

What the-
Dude a child is not punishment! Wtf is wrong with you people?

JoJoFromJerz Patreon
Hi.
If you’ve seen my tweets, you know I’m a passionate anti-Trumper, a constant jokester and a lover of all things politics.
You might also know that I’m a newly single mom, and the truth is, I’m having a really hard time right now. My fridge died, and as insignificant as that sounds, it’s all but broken me. I’ve never had to do this stuff alone, and knowing I have to now is daunting.

> my body, my choice

it's not about YOUR body, now fucking is it?

Yoir body, not the body of your kid.

i will never settle down or settle for a man

>fuck that
She still thinks of sex even after making that post.

Your life would be better, easier, and happier if you had chosen to NOT be a single mom.

Turns out it does take a village to raise a child, an you're just a fucking outcast witch now.

Same user. It's absolutely amazing.
Cope tranny. Next up is gay marriage and sodomy. Fags are going back to the closet.

This
The stupid moral victory these stupid conservatives pretend to celebrate will have enormous repercussions in 14 or so years, the typical age at which the male nigger begins its life of crime. All the little chimps that have been culled will now grow up unwanted and in squalor making it that much more hungry and criminal.

End of filibuster, motion to codify Roe vs. Wade into Federal Law pushed by dem senator and passed by dem-controlled congress. This was not the best time for SC to overturn Roe vs Wade. Good for pissing off libs, but the dems control congress and now there will be enough noise to push this issue through

and yet you never question the man's role in abandoning his family

and don't bother with that "it takes a village" PEOPLE DO NOT CARE. my entire neighborhood turned a blind eye when i was being neglected

Thought that was satire before I confirmed it myself. fucking lol

Well yeah. People in your neighbourhood rightly judge that
1) You're a shitty enough judge of people to end up a single mother
2) You have literally nothing to offer any of your neighbourhood. You'd be a drain on their resources, so why should they support you?

A healthy, functional human has a strong support network they've developed through adolescence and early adulthood. Where's yours? Oh right, you make bad decisions and don't have one.

They’ll end up in prison, as free labour for the state, and the system will continue working as intended. We’ll finally have the workforce to fix our infrastructure. Thank you, Daddy Kavanaugh!

Guys how would you react if you where forced to get a vasectomy from the age of 18..

I'm a man and I want to kill babies too. Why my right is not respected???

>shitty enough judge of people
we LOVE abuse apologia!

>you have literally nothing to offer any of your neighborhood

my brother in christ i was eleven years old when i was neglected. children by default have nothing to offer because they're CHILDREN. children can't help the shitty cards they were dealt.

It costs a lot more to house an inmate than to just kill them. Prisons are an economic drag, not an economic benefit. Especially when there political backlash against for-profit prisons is growing, not shrinking.

Is it so fucking hard to get on birth control if you wanna fuck around?

Honestly? I wish I could. They won't give people a vasectomy without the consent of their partner and they must be at least 25+ years old. It's fucking bullshit.

if the baby is white abortion should be a crime.

>I haven’t felt this happy in years, this is hysterical.

I agree this is hysterical.

Attached: 62720c2e5c82550018a9d52f[1].jpg (1300x728, 144.8K)

Back to the closet for all you weirdos that in the 90s we made fun of and kept there because now we see what you do with a little bit of freedom.

So let me get this straight
1) You made a decision to have unprotected sex
2) You made a decision to not get an abortion
3) You did both of the above while in a relationship with someone you didn't know well enough to know they would leave you
4) You expect your neighbours to somehow save you from yourself?

Sounds like a whole lot of bad decisions on your part that were entirely unavoidable. This is the height of entitlement. Take some responsibility for your own actions slut.

Same stupid whores who only want to fuck 5% of tall white Chads think the other 95% of us men give a shit about their sex lives.

Fucking narcissists.

>hookup culture would be decimated
THANK FUCKING GOD

>hysterical

Kind of has to be tbh

They can move to Canada. Canada needs people. If 100 million US chicks move to Canada, Canada can one day become a super power to rivals the USA.

>THANK FUCKING GOD

Agreed. These stupid bitches think 90% of men give a shit about "hookup culture"?

90% of us can't even get laid without paying for it.

They can go rot for all I care.

Women are leeches. They don't contribute power.

Gonna be honest with you anons, take the latino/asian pill. Half are just as crazy as the 90% of white bitches, but the other 50% of them are based, loyal, and don't judge you for the weird shit as long as your a competent partner. Never date white girls.

Those women won't date you unless you're white/latino.

Fuck yeah. Eugenics on steroids.

>condoms
>small implant thing that keeps them from preggers
>the pill
>the morning after pill
>not being a thot
So many options but they need the option to kill the baby.

no i didn't get pregnant at 11 retard. if i did it'd be statutory rape but you only care about rape when it's those filthy queers.

i'm just saying that by and large people do not give a shit about kids after they're born. they'll like the cute baby pics on their feed but They Do Not Give a Shit. you are not a holier than thou exception

>by and large people do not give a shit about kids after they're born.

There are loads of pedophiles that would be happy to take care of your kids if you don't want to.

They can work, all the Canadian men can work in the uranium mines and oil fields, farming, construction and transport jobs.

The 100 million US chicks can do all the other jobs in the economy. With a population of 140 million with a small military the Canadian economy can easily take over from the USA

I think that abortion should be legal BUT only if the person who aborts her baby gets her uterus removed in the process.

so by your own logic, you support gay couples adopting? based

The Hadnmaids Tale wasn't a utopian blueprint

Women should just go on a collective sex strike IMO.

You had a kid at 11? Holy shit you slut

Fair enough. Put them into forced labor and forced baby making and I'm good with it.

They can't just sit around watching TV leeching off everyone getting fat.

lool. fake. they won't date you if you're white.
80"% of young white women have tried black cock.
at any given moment, 50% of young white women are riding BBC.
and around 30% have black babies.

Sure. Gay couples can diddle your kids if you don't want them. If you're not having fun with your children, why shouldn't someone else?

Don't let anything go to waste. No need to kill the child when so many people would value them.

So I guess the democrats won't be getting smashed in the mid terms

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and not supported by any evidence. Dating studies show white women have the strongest requirement for white men of all races.

Whores gonna whore.

Women cannot live without a vagina full of cum.

I have no problem with killing babies but I’m against women making decisions.

Attached: C6AA82FB-AC3F-455C-861A-EE902E698FC1.jpg (793x905, 65.54K)

if i told you the father was a "man in a dress in the women's bathroom" or "uncivilized black guy with a 2.3 gpa" you'd be crying for MUH POOR WHITE CHILDREN GETTING WAPED

Holy shit, how OUT of TOUCH are these sluts? They’re hooking up with slobbish chads, not “everyday slobs”, if anything this improves the chances for 95% of men to attract a girl who wants to settle down.

> my philosophy in life is to shit on people that think differently than me
> i think i will create a political party based on this philosophy
i pity people like you

g2802

Attached: 1648649747666.jpg (1063x640, 334.96K)

Do what they do In the middle East where abortion are illegal. Fuck little boys. It's not gay if they arntbin puberty.

In AD 2040, crime was increasing

mulch them into fertiliser for food crops, then. Thots lose the kid, kid still dies, population remains stable, we all get to eat their pain away.
Sounds like a win-win situation

when white women answer those surveys they are thinking about white chad, not about billy the nerd.
between the average black dude and the average white dude, white women prefer the average black dude most of the times.

Exactly. They're so stupid they actually think 90% of men will empathize with how they keep fucking the same tall handsome Chad/Tyrone on Tinder while the rest of us get zero matches.

i just know you go to south east asia for child sex tourism because you can't have mail order brides that young. you're waiting for the gop to legalize child marriage so you can have a white one though.

Dubs for truth

Attached: 1650555886086.jpg (640x426, 49.03K)

But obviously he wasn’t, or you’d be saying that instead of throwing out ad homonems.

White women age like milk. Marrying one is a poor idea. But you have a point. Maybe if you marry one young enough you will get more mileage out of them.

>they actually think 90% of men will empathize

which is why my gender needs to wake the fuck up and realize men are not capable of empathy

Europoor here. Why is Pocahontas angry?
youtube.com/watch?v=MxzvI1fO_ZQ&ab_channel=JohnTalks
Isn't she in menopause at this point?

PAanon, is this you?

>Oh no I can't have unprotected sex with Chad on Tinder!
>I wonder if all the guys who I spent my whole life rejecting for not being tall/white/handsome will support me in my time of pain?
>It's not like I spent the last ten years telling guys "no one is entitled to sex"

Go fuck yourself. You reap what you sow.

i'm just saying that they tend to think rape is only evil if it's not them doing it. i don't give a fuck about muh logical fellatio, i'm not here to reason with men. i just want you dead

>I just want you dead
>why aren’t men empathetic to my entitlement to sex?
heh.

who

my brother in christ, not even this proverbial chad is capable of empathy. men just can't do that. i am grateful i never lost my virginity to one of you savages

Only poorfags and dumbfags procreate by accident. Letting their mistaken offspring survive is how the movie idiocracy comes ture.

You're a fucking idiot. Most women don't use abortion as birth control. It's a complicated medical procedure. They use, you know, actual birth control. Most abortions are done if there's a severe medical complication that may harm the mother or in cases where the mother has been raped. More rarely, some mothers get abortions if they fear they can't support a family. However I personally disagree in those cases and would think putting the child up for adoption is a better choice.

Furthermore this decision won't outright ban abortion like a lot of people are claiming. It will just give individual states the right to ban it if they so choose so. And honestly I doubt that too many would choose to do it.

What I'm trying to say is I wish both sides would stop being so reactionary. I don't exactly consider myself pro-life or pro-choice. On one hand I do believe in individual freedoms and also believe that there are valid reasons to get an abortion. On the other hand I do also believe that abortions are essentially ending a life and believe that babies deserve life. I am also against abortion on the sole ground of the baby being born disabled which seems dangerously close to eugenics.

It's not about the women, it's about the children. These irresponsible sluts should be raising children they didn't want in the first place?

>my entitlement to sex
holy fuck the projection. i do not expect empathy from men because they are not capable of it. that's like expecting to drive a car with square wheels

It's her right to perform a DIY abortion without a permit or training

99% of abortion is because the woman had unprotected sex with Chad on Tinder.

And we're supposed to care why?

>which is why my gender needs to wake the fuck up
If that's euphemism for
>us females should start acting like responsible adults
nope, that's not gonna happen.

Ah yes
One person, at a minimum, must be a victim and then shortly the entire state must be burdened by housing the niggers
Great victory friend
You wife gets raped and murdered and then your taxes keep the nigger that did it alive
8D chess

Or they can give them away for adoption. I don't give a fuck. Let a pedo or incel have them if they don't want them and no one else does.

A gun, used improperly, can only kill so many individuals. Whereas, a human can command people to kill many more people. Your child will not be there to protect you at all times. And your body will not protect itself at all. Against other people.

So, in your vast wisdom you are stating that women are completely responsible for birth control and if they get pregnant they need to be punished for being sluts? Take some time and do a little reading on the Madonna-Whore complex you fucking moron.

Studies show less than 1% of abortions are rape/incest, it's lazy college girls, hence them being upset.

>So, in your vast wisdom you are stating that women are completely responsible for birth control and if they get pregnant they need to be punished for being sluts?

Yes. 100%.

No one is forcing you to let Chad come over from Tinder and cum inside you.

Everyone in this thread knows what they're saying is wrong but they're going to keep saying it because they're jealous incels that hate I get all that fucking pussy on my cock.

Trying to tear down a world your tiny dicks will never experience. Spoiler: You're gonna fail. Gonna plant my seed deep in your crush's womb and we'll both get away with it while you jerk off to her insta pics

avoiding men on a personal level is the greatest responsibility we can fulfill for ourselves. think about it. no more heartache. no more entitlement. no more settling. no more children to neglect or fail. it's just that most women make the tragic mistake of having faith in a species that sees them as disposable

Just brilliant.....

You've misunderstood what side I'm on, but you're really misreading the room if you think gay marriage and sodomy are losing federal protection. Any wins in that direction are doomed to be reversed by the next generation. This shit is so much wasted energy fighting the wrong battles. High visibility issues, yes, but issues where ground can be gained *and held,* no. This is a loud victory that will be quietly reversed all too soon.

Exactly. The only people who want free abortion are Chads and whores.

And you just lost your rights in half of America.

The other half next.

remember, it's 1% of rapes that are REPORTED!

aborting white babies should be a crime.
white women pregnant with mutts should be forced to abort.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (949x949, 261.7K)

This thread is full of young (and likely a few older), inexperienced, angry virgins, who don't have much medical experience, or knowledge of medically necessary abortions, or instances of economic hardship, or mental faculty issues that make abortion a must for any developed nation. ITT: retards who have little to no practical experience celebrate something that moves America more towards the third world and makes it less likely they will ever get laid. Tough to see Yea Forumsois but what's new

you still can decide to close your fucking legs or taking it up your ass

Attached: 1314548189186.jpg (300x300, 14.12K)

Can i use the gun to late term abort the cumdumpster whore after im done with her instead?

the proper incel response
>if i cant have any recreational sex because im a lonely loser, then nobody else can either >:(

>my own body!
What about the baby's body?

Cool story bro. Stop cumming inside women if you don't want to pay child support.

Or if you're a whore, stop being a whore.

>enjoy your giganigger problem murica
Do you know how easy it is to rul over a black majority? It's much better to have millions of dumb negroes running around needing constant support than it is to have all the smartest Indians and chinks migrate and outcompete you, eventually ruling over you.

=)))))))) SURE!!! Why the fuck not?

Shut the fuck up, moderate. I swear the only thing worse than a leftist or a commie is a moderate. At least the others have the decency to be extremists and actually believe in something.

I wish you luck in that quest. Sadly for you, you won't get any experience, item, or satisfaction after completing it.

> No one is entitled to sex!
> Sex is not a right!
> Sex is not even a big deal!
> Stop complaining loser!

>Hookup culture decimated
I was previously on the fence about this, but now, I have firmly decided that I'm fully on board with overturning Roe V Wade. Thank you, TikTok thot, very cool!

Legitimately. I'm a fucking worthless shit bag who can't take care of myself or my hygiene, so YOU should stop having fun. Entitled, out of touch with reality, and just kinda sad

>women are completely responsible
No they're not. They should be kept on leashes.

i would rather be lonely for the rest of my life than experience abandonment ever again