Why are black people mistreated by cops?

Why are black people mistreated by cops?

Attached: 1650969552116.jpg (309x340, 11.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3U55usfJK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the same reason white people are

niggers are just more violent & chimp out more putting cops on alert

Because they resist arrest. The same thing happens to everybody else, niggers just think they are special

because they don't know how to stfu and behave.

What? Escalating and resisting arrest leads to more violent arrest attempts?

Stop making so much sense.

>mistreated
Not really. It's just that they got raised on BET and rap, possess lower mean intelligence than other flavors of Humanity, and are prone to violence.

Nigga Moments as explained in The Boondocks covers it well.

They're not people

What a retarded fucking question

Because they break the law and then resist arrest.

Hell hath no fury like a racist white dude with internet anonymity

fuck off, brown

Wow, nice counterpoint. My mind is changed.

Cops are a huge violent gang. They abuse everyone. comply or die mother fucker

That’s the function of police in the US, acab.

>people
Niggers are not humans, OP, quit B8ing.

Attached: Inigo_Montoya.png (493x678, 365.44K)

Not unlike a black man in real life when he goes into a chimp out
Or you could simply obey the law? And do as the police ask you of to and chimp out or go apeshit?

Well said, Satan.

Attached: ns07359324.jpg (500x455, 98.18K)

>He thinks racism is a white-only thing.
Lmao.
And lol too, of course

shut your white ass up bitch
>o-oh no im a special snowflake brownoid that is also racist
shut your brown ass up as well bitch

> niggers just think they are special

word

Attached: gun control ban laws niggers blacks.jpg (784x767, 69.9K)

The real reason? They don't respect cops. Any time a cop tells a black person to do something, they react the wrong way. Cops have guns, and cops can justify shooting you for any number of reasons. Why would you decide to just not listen to the angry guy witht the gun, thus making him more angry and more likely to use his gun on you? Seems to me like "black people" suffer from severe brain damage and have trouble learning some very simple skills to get by in the society we live in.

Attached: nigger ugly amazon package.png (524x640, 389.95K)

Attached: dress nigger fat.png (960x960, 548.89K)

Attached: New york niggers black crimes usa.png (1219x893, 1017.68K)

Sounds like karma. Whites were fucking them in the ass for years now it is their turn.

Attached: black niggers space blm riot.jpg (1024x444, 95.99K)

because robberies and assaults are not legal and the police will mistreat people who resist after doing illegal stuff.

sometimes the black are assholes, sometimes the police men are assholes.
black are not always mistreated by cops so the question is wrong.

You must be 12yo

Attached: violence guns niggers icerberg.jpg (906x1042, 73.94K)

Aren’t police WAY more likely to be killed by blacks?

Racism doesn’t just fall out of the sky. It’s not some retarded “master race” bullshit.

Checked

When niggers act like feral fucking animals do you feel shame or frustration? Or is it just normal to you? Do you feel anger at society punishing you for what you see as natural?

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: hmmmmm.png (1166x740, 714.98K)

why should i feel shame for whitoids getting btfo by people from my race?
1. im not responsible for what people who share my skin color do
2. fuck crackers anyway

But isn’t it niggers that are always getting btfo by cops that causes you so much ass hurt?
Why do you care about that but not about your own people acting like fucking feral animals?

cos black people arent cucks like you whiteoids lmao. yea we are going to react more strongly to white guys especially white cops killing black people than we care about black people killing other black people.
>s-so ur racist
nope. its just common sense something mayo subhumans dont have. cope. seethe. dilate.

you are of brown skin. you are worthless

u whiteoids wont be around much longer lol. enjoy going extinct hahaha. ill be sure to nut in a white girl and speed it up

Nigger! Hehe this is fun. I can say bad stuff :)

Not white, also not black. But amusing your chimp mind automatically thinks I am. Also amusing that you use the “cope, Seeth, dilate” phrase. Since you are obviously a nigger let me ask this. If you ever manage to have a child do you plan on actually sticking around and being a father?

They are not mistreated. Saying you comply and physically resisting at the same time is not complying. We need to make a law, that if you don't comply, any force necessary is ok to use. Doesn't matter what your kin is, or your retardation level. Fuck this , shoot every fucking criminal.

they refuse to comply

Why are black people involved in crimes that makes the cops come after them in the first place?

stop breaking the law, asshole.

You are going to get raped by whiteys, nothing you can do about it. Your future is either bright for your kids (whites need to bring justice and structure to society as blacks are not intelligent enough) or extremely bleak (blacks run a corrupt system like Africa and crime is rampant, USA becomes a cesspit and Europe becomes the shining beacon of the world.

Here's some advice, stop committing crimes and the cops won't come after you, dumbass

Whites get is more and worse. They only show the black parts on news. Because anger files ratings.

You should know this by now you fucking retard.

Why do blacks mistreat the rule of law?

Drugged up faggot got what he deserved

You sound tough :)

cope harder, brown

Attached: 2267D3D0-A311-42EF-953C-A03E0226A77B.jpg (810x688, 89.77K)

Attached: 1651086346854.jpg (960x729, 83.53K)

Because they act like animals when confronted by the police. When was the last time a black person was killed by the cops where 1) gang-related, 2) convicted felon, 3) drugs involved, 4) attacking the police, 5) resisting arrest, 6) armed, or 7) actively involved at that moment in committing a crime were NOT factors?

I once went to the grocery store, and they had a 100 piece variety pack of vegetables. Like a taster tray, so I bought it.
I got home all happy, look at all these veggies I thought to myself, they all look nice I bet they will be delicious.
So I made a nice big dish with all the veggies, sat down to have a meal and woke up in the hospital.
Turns out I had an allergic reaction. Yep, user, I was allergic to 13 of those veggies.
The doctor said it was a miracle I was alive as half of my body shut down.
Now I don't like those veggies. I do nothing to them, I just try to stay away from them as much as possible, but those 13 veggies will always kill me because that's what those veggies do.
Am I supposed to keep eating those veggies, thinking this time, maybe, this veggie with no brain will have enough reason and intelligence in it to not kill me just because that's the only reason for its existence?
No. I do not eat those veggies, I do not plant those veggies, and I do not want those veggies in my community. Because those veggies will never change. No matter what I or anyone else does, those veggies will always be a problem.

>Innocent white quy taking his kid home from school gets gunned down by cops because he wore the wrong color shirt and got misidentified.
>Nobody bats an eye.
>Hardened drugged up nigger with a history of violence gets chocked by a cop trying to keep him restrained.
>OMG poor monkey, he was saint.
Shut the fuck up nigger

Kek

Attached: F887C9C5-4AEC-4563-86F4-0C4246BF63BD.jpg (464x639, 99.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D3U55usfJK8

typically because they act like complete idiots when a cop comes by and escalate a scenario putting themselves in danger.

Cause cops keep score

damn that’s nuts