ITT: shitty bands that you like because you listened to them in high school

High school was weird

Attached: 7252FE37-A3D9-40B2-97DA-480FF7D63BFB.jpg (810x490, 127K)

im still in high school mate

we could tell

I don't know...my feelings about music haven't changed much since then, I simply know more of it.

The most "embarrassing" bands I listened to on a regular basis some might say would be Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, and I still listen to them from time to time...I don't really see the big deal, both are fine for what they are, more so Slipknot, I really only like early Manson.

I really liked the Acacia Strain
I still listen to them on occasion

The acacia strain is still pretty great to me, especially if I just want to listen to some heavy shit

Korn. It's pretty bad and some of their songs make me cringe but damn if it isn't some good, angry music.

Mindless Self Indulgence.
I don't listen to any similar bands, and I doubt I'd like them if I discovered them now.

i was wobsessed with btbam in high skool

Attached: a53cd07b041.jpg (640x640, 56K)

i kid ofc

Attached: Tool.jpg (3000x1687, 2.86M)

I listened to Papa Roach because I really loved the MTV show Scarred and the singer was the host of the show.

I still like some of those first two albums for guilty pleasure purposes.
And those first four albums are still patrician-tier.

Parkway Drive
Dillinger Escape Plan
BTBAm

I think all three of those bands stood the test of time.

Other than Parkway Drive I agree with you

Mastodon

Ehh, their first album hasn’t aged very well but horizons and deep blue are pretty solid metalcore albums

I'm mostly talking about the later stuff in regards to "test of time" but I did like those two

They're from my hometown and they're so fucking bad. There's a gillion heavy bands better than them

korn is fucking cool dude. i’ve been playing freak on a leash since freshman year

to answer OPs question, tool. they’re my favorite band, and if that makes me retarded, i don’t care.

hawthorne heights lol

What are some you’d recommend?

Not him try Frontierer

This

I’ve heard the name before, I’ll hive em a listen at some point