I spat in my moms face. My mom spat in my face back. I’m 22...

I spat in my moms face. My mom spat in my face back. I’m 22. She is narcissistic and gaslights me 24/7 which is why I did it amidst a barrage of verbal venom she spew at me. She threatened to call the cops I said normally I doubt a cop would side with a mom who would spit in a child’s face. To top it off she’s Christian. Lmao! She is an illegal I am a citizen. What power does she have if she has money and I don’t

Attached: 903026DB-8167-4303-B4CA-7D3CC02BE9B4.jpg (828x1792, 155.31K)

Incel

Fuck u

>be you
>jobless NEET loser
>live with mom
>mom provides food
>mom provides house
>mom provides clothes
>ect....
>disrespect her
>spit at her
I hope you get run over you worthless piece of shit, you're the narcissist in this scenario.

I’ve been homeless the past 3 years because of her your faggot retard jacking off neet lifestyle to cuckoldry isn’t my life stop projecting faggot

I'm glad you're homeless.

Lmao cope lil incel

Attached: ueu00TO.jpg (798x601, 350.64K)

Lel luve you nub

Dude u spat first. Stfu and be a good boi

Le bump

not op but im a woman with a narcissistic mom what does that make me

>inb4 ywnbaw

No u

It makes you breedable post tits

soft

OP here btw

I am not demonic like some of u I know some of u fucking brawl with your parents sheesh yikers mothafuckas

Do u attack back? Does that help narcissists or put you in a better situation.

It made it worse OP here the Bible said children will rebel against their parents it is divine it is the order of Satan ideas evolve boomers must die off

Digits confirm it usher the Golden Age

sorry i don't want to derail a trauma dumping thread and have suffering people be drowned out by coomers

i don't attack my nparents outright because most of the time i don't have the fight in me. but i acknowledge my emotions are valid

But when YOU do have the fight have some respect

yeah respect for myself and my boundaries

my mom is an angel, i would never hurt her

Attached: big gay.jpg (749x728, 50.17K)

Depends on what happened prior. But if she is a narcissist she's just going to play the mommy card over and over again. Just cut all contact with her and move on. If you have to hang out with her just film everything you dopds40

Post feet.

Ur also privileged to not have a pig for a mother who steals from you and literally ruins your life by stealing your life savings lil nig

Lol I filmed her admitting she spit me I have to save that using 20 backups incase I get anally raped if she brings up charges against me xDDD

Attached: 59CCF7A8-99CA-4BED-99FB-6AD7DB33B25D.jpg (602x452, 22.55K)

>privileged
of course i am, im white and come from a lovely wholesome family

Attached: 1626665959043.jpg (2398x4496, 727.9K)

You adorable twink tranny!

Forgive your mother and get over your anger user. It is not healthy for a man to hold grudges and be this pathetic. I'm not saying this to shit on you, this grudge you're holding isn't healthy and will destroy you. You're doing the psychological equivalent of drinking poison and hoping the other person dies from it.

She feeds off the suffering off others she’s a Jew basically user she deserves it come on

This. My mother has her faults but she has done a great job at raising my brother and I.

Good for you. My dad is remarkable and I have valiant education because of him I’ve studied my ass off but alo and behold hoes be whores

Kek is with me I’m basically objective truth

Nooooooo hunney listen I’m just doing them what they deserve I leave them psychological reminders that make them change…try it too

She's not the one making you feel bad user. No one has the power to make you feel bad without you allowing it. It's not about what she says or does, it's about how you react to it. Forgive your mother, get over her and move on.

You religious?

Yes, as of recently.

>My mom
>I’m 22

I kiss my mother but gosh dang it user she’s a bitch sometimes
Brilliant now you understand Jesus spat at trash.

>She is narcissistic and gaslights me 24/7
Asking you to clean your room isn't narcissistic behavior

>Now you understand Jesus spat at trash.

What?

There are some things that are Holy some that are not user

Jesus hated the sin but loved the sinner. Look at your mother's horrible personality as something she has not who she is. For whatever reason she can't help herself, you can get mad about it, ruin your life and solve nothing or you can forgive her and move on.

You're a weak feminine child with no morals or self awareness. Not only did you spit in your moms face like a bitchey little girl, but you came to Yea Forums to whine to people who give zero fucks about your life and would gladly watch you die on best gore. Realize what you have done and make things right with your mom before she's never in your world again.

I am very aware of the mind virus user I am working to eradicate it, until then I see it manifest and I kill it

Lol I would shit on your face nigger I would post my address and ask you to walk your talk but unfortunately you’re a /pol/ nigger I came to Yea Forums because I know you’re all autists and I feed off retards making remarks about shit they don’t know about ;)

>illegal with money and housing
>citizen with no money and no housing
Holy shit that's so sad it's funny

Attached: 1642302134973.gif (250x278, 89.56K)

Just look outside there’s like 1000 homeless lurking in your bushes

Le easy bump

>spics and niggers
not even once

Halp user.

That's not going to do much guy. But keep filming if she's really bad then it should pile up.

Eh it hurts her church career she has going on there

They are pretty easy to bait and they can't call on their daddy janny to wipe their ass when they make a mess.

Ah right but I would implore you to think about an end goal. She's going to react badly. What are you hoping this will accomplish.

I am not going to release the video user I’m just covering my Samson option base. I should’ve gone to sleep earlier but just hope she can at least stop calling me that

>gosh dang
I get it, we all have an asshole in our lives.
You gotta rise above it though. If somebody can manipulate your emotions they are already winning the battle.

You got this, user, I believe in you.

Thank you.

Fuggg meant which she could stop being degenerate iPhone typo:)