Man, I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since he passed away, my will to live is almost gone...

Man, I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since he passed away, my will to live is almost gone... X’s music was everything for me, I just wish I was with Jah that day to sacrifice myself and take the bullets...

Attached: FC3BB2BE-72EA-4453-9990-57A60D18B64C.jpg (700x700, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSPhvWFh-A
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=06B0DESLDw4
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE
youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA
youtube.com/watch?v=75GPsmB58sA
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
youtube.com/watch?v=eWNgzE8l4Xg
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-troubled-life-and-symbolic-death-of-xxxtentacion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would have liked that too
just fucking kill yourself already

Me too, brother, me too...

do you think he's making fire beats in heaven? i do desu

the quality of mu has declined so hard that I can't even tell if this is a troll

its the same fucking troll as always

this user has been shitposting for so long I'm actually starting to find his posts funny

pretty amateur textbook copy paste shitposting. don't see what's confusing you implying you've been here for so long.

unironically this vro
I wish I could have saved him in some sort of time machine

Attached: LLJ.jpg (1080x1070, 289K)

His death was not a random robbery, nor was he "murdered for the sake of clout". X was SET UP by friends of his according to the evidence that's being reported by an inside source.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSPhvWFh-A
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=06B0DESLDw4
Any guess as to who the "co-worker" linked to the new persons of interest may be?

NEW INFO

The co-worker LIED about having no affiliation with the suspects.
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE

This is getting good.

Shit, I was thinking the co-worker was Kodak but now I'm thinking it could be someone from Members Only. Kodak was just arrested for weapons shit so I'm sure it's not him.

It's Kid Trunks. There's rumours he's the real father of Gekyume since Jenesis is known to have played around with him around the time X was killed.

Miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

such an unremarkable singer

meh heh meh heh sad, meh heh meh heh bad, meh heh meh heh rad, meh heh meh heh mad

what a brilliant man

Can someone tell me what he's so good about? I mean it's unfortunate that he died but what did he do to have so many ppl worship him like a god?

>COCAINE FOR MY BREAKFAST
what did he mean by that vros? did he just put grams of coke in a bowl and then pour milk on it?

he was an awful rapper

youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA

note: he didn't even fucking produce this garbage, he just mumbled over it like an idiot

Remember that song he used to sing before he got shot in the neck?

>not posting his soundcloud songs
youtube.com/watch?v=75GPsmB58sA
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24

It was the only modern music for white angsty edgy teens available in the industry full of either look at my diamonds they drippin or the wypipo are opressing us why did you arrest me i dindu nuffin music

>>not posting his soundcloud songs

the nigga's fucking dead, it's not affect his non-existent career which shit ass song I post, they all suck anyways

>oh, i'm not an orphan
>death is my importance

Ah, so he was one of those fake sad rappers. Makes sense.

remember the "does mu like deathmetal" poster? What happened to them? They still shitposting?

fake sad rap for fake sad kids

So what I'm getting from all the evidence is, X had fake "friends" who wanted to kill him for some deeper reason and organized his killing. I know the police have access to X's phone records as well as the records of all the suspects. The suspects rented the van they drove down to the motorcycle shop in the previous day so they must have planned this out.

What I want to know is, WHICH of X's friends wanted him dead.

I think we all know who would benefit the most from turning Jahseh into a clout martyr.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 13K)

I mean, the only reason her career is popping is because she clout chased X's corpse to win over all his fans.

She has the money and the means to pull it off.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

shut up whitey

big words from an ape whose schoolhouse was burned down by Confederates

NOT

Attached: xzoomer.jpg (1177x662, 74K)

Not sure if op is serious or....

its so fucking funny idgaf i click on every 1 of these threads and they legit make my day better

based x posters

A

BIG

Say something nice about them.

Attached: xkillers.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Xxxtentacion cured my self diagnosed depression

I miss this lil nigga...

The trash takes itself out

Patsies. See:

He was depressed. He talked about it all the time.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: 8443026101233456.png (598x599, 713K)

LOSS

FOR

MUSIC

not a big loss for music

Attached: cope.png (320x224, 6K)

SHORT PEOPLE GOT

Attached: C82dKS5XYAQsxQd.jpg (749x926, 123K)

he's replaceable as fuck

white girls cried for like a week before they moved on to some another darkie....not that hard to find some monkey rapping

ayy vro rip jah, i miss that lil nig vro

Attached: 1554207385824.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You do realize Gekyume isn't X's child, right?

ayyo vro, dont say that, rip mah vro x, let gekyume be lil gek yuh
i want to eat his foresking yuh

you do realize not a single soul gives a fuck what nigger sperm gaycum sprang out from, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=eWNgzE8l4Xg
X's mom (Cleo) knows the baby was never his. X's baby mama never dated X (they did fuck a few times though) and was probably fucking most of X's inner circle. Cleo only announced the baby was X's because she wanted money and CLOUT from X's fans. She was also forced to reveal the baby mama's name and face because the Broward County Sheriff had her marked as a witness in X's murder case (for certain a material witness but there's also evidence she knows a lot more than she's letting on) and Cleo didn't want to look suspicious.

Cleo also removed all pictures of Gekyume from her IG as did X's other family members. They know Gek isn't X's. The whole this is a scam and Cleo is a known snake.

nigger no one gives a fuck
x made shit music so no one gives a fuck
you hear me? do you comprende these words? no one cares
go suck your moms feminine penis

Watching a generation come of age on the internet is pretty lame. Memes are forced as shit now.

NO REASON

what matters is the circumcision, i dont care where he came from lmao
lil nig will be 16 and kill himself from the internet bullying
gonna search his own name and see memes, omega

Chances are, they'll do the paternity test while the trial is going on. X's baby mama has info about his murder and her pregnancy is all tied to it, i.e. X's friends set him up and she was no doubt sleeping with several of them. Kid Trunks is most likely Gekyume's real father given how the baby looks very Asian.

>Gekyume's
Imagine if they fucking killed my vro jah just because she was preggo with other nigggers baby
/x/

Vro vro vro your boat gently down the stream

According to inside sources, X knew about the baby but didn’t believe it was his because baby mama was banging everyone. Cleo claimed the baby was his to milk his fans.

i actually enjoy some of his work, but the fanbase, dont get me started on that, since he became mainstream it only went downhill

nobody cares about this nigger

Attached: 1557473509177.png (750x724, 212K)

AYE... AYE... AYE... AYE...

CLOUT MRTYR

THIS

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-troubled-life-and-symbolic-death-of-xxxtentacion/

Attached: Fairly-Odd-Movie-poster-a-fairly-odd-movie-grow-up-timmy-turner-23576424-400-270.jpg (400x270, 33K)

>actually looking deeper into this
He was never a gangsta, dude was just a bad kid who did dumb shit and all the clout around him got to his head, he started affiliating himself with real gangstas, or "friends" as you call it who set him up to get licked. No mystery here, he fooled himself by thinking he was apart of a cut throat lifestyle when in reality he was just a fraud, who started believing his own bullshit. Why do you think he went full "positive vibes bruh" leading up to his death? He realized he was due to get smoked for all his chatting. Same with Tupac

PANTS CANT CONTAIN MY PEEN

best one yet

No there’s tons of evidence his killing was a setup. Watch those videos they explain it.

Those videos are some faggot telling his “theories”
Just like you except he makes money spreading bullshit, you do it for free

LIVE LIKE A NIGGER
DIE LIKE A NIGGER
THERE'S A PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR YOU
LIVE LIKE A NIGGER
DIE LIKE A NIGGER
GONNA BURN IN HELL, THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE GONNA BE

Attached: cronos 2.jpg (692x1024, 313K)

you just outed yourself newfag. welcome to 4ailchan

It's been a year and people already forgot about him. Yikes!

Lol X is a pedophile? What a weirdo.

after he died people backed off on the clout

c l o u t m a r t y r

Attached: 1556117547171.png (166x166, 36K)

U

Attached: 1557470096278.jpg (380x380, 17K)

yeah yeah yeah you were taking it in the ass in the bathroom at the club
we know
fuck off already