Whats the best mobile music player

been using Poweramp lately but theres a lot of little things that annoy me with the ui

Attached: tenor.gif (220x193, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEOpX8tmiUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vlc

musicolet is the best

didnt know vlc was even on mobile
trying it out right now but the UI is pretty bland
only way to sort albums is in list form and with hundreds of albums downloaded its annoying to scroll for a solid minute trying to find something

decent but again looking through the albums is a chore since the icons are so large and the alternative is a list
also the plethora of buttons at the top are a strain to reach and you cant disable the ones youll never use making everything look clunky

no it doesn't

you can disable those top buttons you don't want to see

how?

blackplayer ex retard

is a horse an athlete??

>$3 for an mp3 player

settings > interface > arrange tabs
drag and drop the items you don't want below that text

>$3 being an issue

its not, but thats $3 i could be spending on something that isnt bundled with every os but with a coat of paint

samsung music does everything i need it do besides a some tag things, but they love making the ui worse with every update.

i like pi music player, used it before i got my mp3 player

you should know that no one buys shit and just downloads apks you fucking idiot.

downloading apks freak me out since theres no way to verify whats legit and malware

where are my Bottom UI chads

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-175108.png (1312x2560, 2.16M)

>curved corners

well that's understandable i guess. i had a s6 edge for years, downloading apks from everywhere and it always worked fine. my info never got sent to china or russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEOpX8tmiUI

never downloaded malware in 8 years of downloading apks

Rocket Player

get the free version than (((You))) greedy retard, its basically the same except you don't help the developers who made one of the best music players which (((You))) clearly don't give a shit about . i hope they spit on your order at McDonalds after you give them a hard time

I would have said the same thing but I got an S10e and it didn't come with a stock player; also I like the album and artist image updater. Just steal it if you really don't want to buy it.

so im to assume you pay for all your mp3s since you care so much about this developer who has 100k+ EX downloads
sorry i dont want to give the rich more money for minimal effort
i just got the apk lol
i wasnt aware that virus' and shit werent rampant on apks since i never download apps

Very cool quads.

I just use foobar on my phone and my PC

Foobar duh