So we are getting blamed for the death of some random retard autist?

So we are getting blamed for the death of some random retard autist?
thats fucking awesome

theguardian.com/technology/2022/may/01/Yea Forums-extremist-online-forum-raymond-spencer

Attached: sdrgdrg.jpg (693x834, 133.07K)

Let's be honest we're not the good guys.

im a good guy annon =(

just kidding

>we

So you belong to some sort of cult, lucky you. That's the high point of your identity, is it?

> internet hate machine
> Sorrow and sadness next to me
>Old hoes see that I'm mournin' so they textin' me
>Ex bitch tryna finesse me, she won't get a damn thing
>Listen to my story, it's depressing
>Heartbreak mixed with the drugs not the best thing
>The devil tryna to test me I'm failing, inhaling
>You took it all back
>All that heartbreak, that was a year ago
>Wanted you back, so bad, but that's
>Long gone, long gone, long gone
>Long gone
*Notifications Off*

Attached: really.jpg (933x933, 59.13K)

i thought we were best friends, what happened? this isnt like you at all

Yeah, but we're not the bad guys either. We're more the Anti-heroes.

>qshit
>Yea Forums
isnt that an infinity thing

yeah we are cool edgy guys like deadpool or dr strange

the article was written by someone who spent 2 minutes on Yea Forums and got scared when they saw the daily scat fetish thread

Are we the baddies?

us apparently

Attached: 1514921751911.png (1065x699, 508.43K)

Speak for yourself, i'm more like Veidt or Rorschach.

Ignore this shit. They're trying to rile us up. The media can't prove shit and most of the country distrusts them, anyway.

Nah, you fucking losers are definitely the bad guys.

are you sure his name isnt herod....as in opan herod

okay then i call Guy Faulks, thats totally 100% me because im so cool

And who are you? Tainted, that's what you are.

Anyone who fights against the tyranny of The Cathedral is good.

was gonna say, you sleep in the same bed as us user simply by engaging in this thread. The disease has begun to leak into your brain

What's most amazing is how the red pill spreads on its own momentum while the blue pill requires constant propaganda.

not sure if you read the article but they bring up red pilling at its hilarious

Attached: asdas.jpg (654x173, 37.01K)

and both pills were made by a pair of trannies

Attached: R01Wq2F.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

The Biden Administration has every reason to "fear" us. : )

They stole the idea, so it doesn't count.

>SPLC
AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>extremist
Its pretty tame tho

Other thing this reminds me of, the english language is a known risk factor for violence. This is empirically backed up, too. Of course its absurd. Speaking english doesn't make you violent. But it does facilitate the transmission of le fighting English spiwit. Better ban the english language, for peace!

see

lets all speak inuit and rub out bellies together while eating ice cream!

this is pure looney toons bullshit lmao

Attached: askjdsadkjas.jpg (641x170, 30.84K)

I only cheer when trannie anheros…
Or when they get clocked

Attached: 9E7B7883-3EB5-450F-A99F-48F8084C4C1F.jpg (1500x1500, 276.26K)

>retard thinks that anyone who hates redditors are /pol/tards
Aw, that's cute. Also...
>Pic is related.
Yeah but a tranny's definition of bullying them is "they won't play pretend with me"

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 140.88K)

during that one thread i recall exactly one retard cheering, blowing it way out of proportion imo

full disclosure i also cheer when a tranny an heros but thats more of a life style than a symptom of this autistic forum

>dangerous grievances
lol, better ban unions!

>dangerous narratives
Like "white people are going to put you back in chains" but don't react violently because that would be wrong?

and here at the very end of the article we get a really long winded way of saying "we need to ban free speech because its dangerous"

Attached: fvgggtedg.jpg (633x324, 42.35K)

As someone who wants to see radical change, I hope they try. It will backfire. As every business owner will tell you, taking something away without giving something in recompense always leads to resentment. The Germans had hate speech laws during Weimar and it did jack shit to stop the Nazis.

The people that had their mind changed by a fucking autistic message board, had no mind at all. Fucking el oh el

what was the "ironic white supremacy meme" I wonder

here i snipped it so you dont have to give them clicks

Attached: yuuyyyyu.jpg (630x166, 31.95K)

not quite sure i know what meme it is

Based

This.

The world would be a lot better without Yea Forums.

think of it like this user

a bottle of soda would explode if it didn't have an opening at the top

Yea Forums is that outlet for many people, would you prefer seeing it in everyday life or contained here? The monster is still there even if you close your eyes

You're absolutely wrong.

this evokes a vague memory, I think I've seen it but I wouldn't know how to find it again. anyway thanks user

>Yea Forums is that outlet for many people, would you prefer seeing it in everyday life or contained here?
Clearly, if 25% of radicals are directly citing Yea Forums and memelords are killing people in real life, Yea Forums is not containing shit. People seem to have forgotten that right-wing extremists targeted the chans several years back, and never really let up, using memes and appealing to vulnerable incels to normalize their beliefs. It is those people that are the problem.

Segal is a JEW. OF COURSE HE WANTS TO BAN FREE SPEECH.

GAS THE FUCKING JEWS! AGAIN!

okay prove it instead of leaving vague replies, tell me your perspective so we can construct a reasonable argument around this subject

someone in another thread i think said it very well, its like running an ant hill over with a lawn mower, you dont kill the ants, they just get everywhere that you dont want them.

>the extremist culture of unregulated 'chan' message boards
>unregulated

Looks like our badthink days are over, boys.

Attached: Orwell.jpg (1200x1200, 104.36K)

nice dubs

never specifically said that it contained anything, but erasing this platform is not the solution, if anything it would make it worse for other platforms

8kun and 9chan are still around.

>a self-selected survey

So basically a bunch of horseshit.

Attached: dbh.jpg (236x306, 13.21K)

nice dubs

Nuke Yea Forums and watch the world get better.

yeah i would be surprised if even 4 people responded to that survey, they always talk like its 1000s of people but that is definitely not the reality. Even in this thread only 23 people have engaged in the last hour and 16 minuets

That is the only implication that could be drawn. I didn't mention deleting the platform, though.

>They form a sort of "cheering section" for violence.

Wait, I thought we were hackers on steroids? I'm so confused now...

Attached: 1555039875290.jpg (800x680, 47.18K)

Getting rid of Yea Forums Yea Forums would be the dumbest strategy ever, for haters of the First Amendment. It would backfire horribly. You'd create even more peripheral fringe sites for everyone to run to and then the glowies would not have it so easy, like they already do at this nice, big, fat, easy-access honeypot here.

black nationalist believe whites were the creation of a black man called yakub. between the creation of white and the modern era, whites overpowered the "black master race" and oppressed the blacks for being revenge (which means white on black crime and racism is justified, i guess). some people took this schizo idea and turned it into how whites are the master race by defeating their creators and how blacks were inferior, they created a superior race, the white race

again, this all stemmed from a branch of black nationalist ideology

please stop typing words if you are unable to formulate a good response to my query, stick to posting ironic memes

You can leave now.

There's a thread normalizing pedophilia active right now.

Keep crying baby boy.

A lot of mods and jannies hate Yea Forums more than the posters lol.

That's probably because the rest are out radicalizing people.

Attached: 1645542034072.png (754x514, 398.76K)

thats a hilarious take, cant believe that is my first time hearing about this

No. It's a fringe religious movement with an estimated 50000 people total. You are also misrepresenting their beliefs. Why? It's insane enough on it's own without your bullshit.

Attached: 1519434541316.jpg (1280x1267, 110.42K)

Is it one of the loli threads? Also imagine thinking this one thread defines an entire website.

whats wrong about what he said? if you had a moment or could point me to the source that would be cool

Classic deflection, (((you))).

Be my guest and keep enabling stupid fucks like in the OP article and watch this place get shut down. It's only a matter of time.

Attached: Another kike faggot....jpg (1080x837, 264.64K)

not defending shit but loli and shota post probably account for like 2% of all posts on Yea Forums

Yeah, I've seen the 'ramblings' of black supremacist groups before. It's hilarious, the nonsense they spew and the propaganda. Like their whole history up until now is basically some kind of underdog, unsung hero "Cinderella story" and whitey deliberately "erased" their true black history. lol

And there are about a thousand threads devoted to worshiping big black cocks on a daily basis, what's your point?

>whats wrong about what he said?
He's lumping a lot of unrelated people in with a very fringe religious group and exaggerating their beliefs to imply black people are crazy. It's like exaggerating Mormonism (LDS) to show white people as bad. Did you read original clip? You can look up Yakub. Just a crazy cult. Funny and worth a read but completely feckless.

fpbp

newfags always forgetting what this place is for

Nah drawings are different and absolutely nothing new.

Talking about the Shauna Ray thread. More disgusting than a scat fetish. Could easily be bait I fell for though.

Again, Q user was a psyop perpertated by the very people Q user was trying to expose

Now anyone who questions the 1% pedophilia, the elite, etc,, will be labeled a nut thanks to the Q user followers.

These people are playing 4D chess while you idiots are barely playing checkers.

You will never win vs them. Give up already.

I just come here for twice threads and angle posts. I'm not mentally unstable like you fucks.

>deflection
You don't know what that means
Ok, I'll check it out. Still not enough to say Yea Forums is a villain instead of an anti-hero tho.

lol

i did, but going off of your logic even the article seems to be painting is as a bigger thing than it actually is, there in is where my confusing arises. Kind if makes it funnier because that means even the person writing that article doesn't understand the nuances of the subject that they are trying to defend

It’s confirmed. Nobody on /pol/ is white.

Attached: 6975F77D-4734-4F70-9B83-E5C41D21DAC2.jpg (177x237, 6.42K)

yeah /pol/ is just secretly black people larping as disgruntled white supremacist teens