Where do I start with the music of Taylor Allison Swift?

Where do I start with the music of Taylor Allison Swift?

Attached: boobjob12.jpg (1125x1659, 261K)

Milk truck just arrived boys

Please refrain from s*xualizing the mother of my future children. Thanks in advance, everyone (except for the degenerate above me).

You don't. It's pure shite.

i want to lick her tits

fearless

with You Belong With me
If you get it then you are ready to unlock her entire discography, and if you don't then I'm truly sorry for you

Fearless and Speak Now

le ironic poptimism
haha so quirky

Attached: 1491954172425.png (970x902, 232K)

aaaaand the seething incel needs to make sure everyone knows he's here

She seems to have pretty small nipples.

taytay is truly talented

did she get a boob job

It's not ironic, we like music that doesn't sound like ass, so sue us.

At sucking jewish cock

Find the photograph of her which most arouses you, click on it and hit full screen, then set your laptop, tablet or mobile device down on the floor or leaning against your chair or bed. Strip and kneel before it, and masturbate to that image. Focus only on the image and try not to fantasize or add other imagery from your memories. At the point of orgasm, focus on the mental image of yourself having sexual intercourse with Taylor Swift in any of her guises, and say "I call upon thee, ISIS, INANNA, ISHTAR! I, PAN, answer thy call across time and space! Mine shall be the lips that press upon thine! Mine shall be the strength that guardeth thee! Mine shall be the semen that engenders thee! ARISE MOON, ARISE OCEAN, ARISE TRIPLE GODDESS!"

After that, start with her eponymous debut.

I want to empty my balls in every one of her orifices

Attached: 1556753426923.jpg (2367x3600, 934K)

Think how much BBC has already been there.

Same.

Stop i can only get so hard

There's no other female thot celebirty with that kind of perfect legs

1989 is her only good album

She can be cute at her best, but her songs have always been horribly, horribly overproduced and so slick you can eat off of them.

She's not actually that attractive

dope song. i get it.

speak now through 1989 is good, i don't give a fuck

She was kind of cute when she was 18-21, but as she gets older she's just turning into her mom.