Oh please be true...but I can only handle so much good news in one day

Oh please be true...but I can only handle so much good news in one day...

Attached: iKW4LcCivtnw.jpg (750x605, 319.01K)

fucken lol can u imagine all those fags chimping out again

big if true
fag traffic will increase on Yea Forums tenfold

Man, liberal meltdowns are like Mardi Gras

Wow, it's like people figured out that the slippery slope was real
Too bad this is only a distraction and won't go the direction most people want it too

The fags fucked up by pushing trans and pedos should have just been happy with cutting each others wedding cake

She needs to take her meds.

Baffles me that anyone is that obsessed with what gay people do with their lives and if they get married or not.

Get a fucking life, this is sad.

Based. God is good and every once in a while good prevails.

Attached: IMG_7654.jpg (900x900, 101.02K)

No one cares troon

>this is stage 5 cancer for the faggot-group
Well about FUCKIN time then! This shit has been cancer on society for FAR too long.

Wft is it with americans and your (((x))) v. (((x))) names for laws? Why can't you just name it the chimpout law and be done with it?

Bro, you faggots are grooming kids out in the open, and are rubbing in the noses of their parents.
You know at this rate, killing faggots will be legal in a few years .The tables have turned and now you should be in fear of your lives, people aren't happy and they aren't going to forgive you

No one cares what they do in their private lives. People don't want to encourage their "marriages" because there are societal benefits (costs) that are paid to encourage people to responsibly reproduce, and most people don't want to pay for gays to not-reproduce.

What does grooming have to do with marriage?

>troon
every time

Gays reproduce by molesting children(proven fact)...no safe haven for gays, faggot.

Democrats, anti-gunners, literately used a SCOTUS justice opinion quote in Heller v DC to say rights aren't unlimited. That they they can be restricted. They aren't smart enough to see it blowback into their pet rights

Don’t care, as long as I can cream pie bitches, we’re good.

I don't think making it illegal is going to stop you from sucking them dicks, fren. Sorry.

>You know at this rate, killing faggots will be legal in a few years .The tables have turned and now you should be in fear of your lives, people aren't happy and they aren't going to forgive you
Can't wait tbh, they've been asking for it.

What's wrong with the government ignoring gay marriages then? You know that's what this would mean, right?

I’ll still suck dick. You won’t even know how many dicks I sucked.

How are you going to do away with hate crimes?

Warm regards fellow anonymizers,

If Antifa goes hot on this and pushes the nation into conflict, are fag drags (roping a queer to the back of the truck and accelerating down a country road) back on the menu?

We will legionary, we are not forgetful.

The only faggots you're killing are the ones you shoot on your cum sock, tubby.

WHOLY SHIT TRUMP .b.ROS WE DID IT WE FUCKING DID AMERICA GETTING GREAT AGAIN...

Attached: 1618156866309.png (500x374, 86.44K)

Did what?

You know it's coming, you know you are going to be hunted down like a dog. How fast the table flipped, and the fact all you faggots put yourselves on lists(social media), nothing is going to stop the storm that is coming.

Bc fags have to be able to gush about hubby's vacay while teaching 1st grade so they can't rightly claim troons can't groom their gender fluidity bs.

this

It's jurisprudence or case law I don't know.

It means that rulings in court create a precedent and they are law more or less.
John Madison once said: the supreme court? Heh, to tell what the law is!
To which Adams replied: heh, now Madison only needs to enforce it!

Laws have cute names in America.
Name+ Act.
Famously the Patriot act.

google this and remember: "change comes from within."

Downloaded 10 tb of lolis. MERICA!

Again. How are you going to legalize hate crimes?

Idk, but I'm glad to see the pushback on homosexual degeneracy.

Sure dumb nigger. I have more money and fuck more pussy than your dumb ass ever will. Keep dreaming about the day of the rope while you pull on your pathetic nub, rube.

Shoulda just left the kids alone. You couldn't help yourselves you had to start sexualizing young children, put them on hormones, reassignment surgery etc etc. ESPECIALLY Minor Attracted Persons ,that's ridiculous. Everyone that was against gay marriage said it was a slippery slope, and they were 100% correct and vindicated.

You'll see,can't ruin all the surprises for you faggot.

Until they fudge pack the courts Repulcunts are gonna win all major right battles in the supremey court.

Their fake mail in voting can't effect the supreme court yet we still have a chance.

Attached: redacted ivanka.jpg (618x1024, 146.63K)

>my dad works at Nintendo
-the post

That will never be a thing, but if it doesn't, just know that it opens season on you hunters as well. I will slaughter all you retards like cattle when you go after them. If you think you can make it, try. But the mayhem I leave in my wake will do what the no long valid SCOTUS couldn't and scare you motherfuckers into thinking twice.

you are a fucking imbecile and you are never permitted to use the word "fact" again.

He meant boypussy.

Attached: IMG_3695.jpg (1024x830, 95.1K)

You know this is true when they try to classify libs of tic tok as hate speech when all that account does is repost thr groomers without comment.

>God exists
>good rarely succeeds
you stupid fuck lulz

The thing is, people know who you are and what you look like(the hubris of your own pride), by the time you know it's going down, it'll be way too late.

Let me sharpen all my best knives ins reparation for the vivisection I will perform on you when you try.

An example must be made and luckily you retards don't even count as humans anymore to me.

He's right you know. Faggots reproduce by grooming kids.

>Baffles me that anyone is that obsessed with what gay people do with their lives and if they get married or not.
We'd love to leave you guys alone, heck we dont even want to think about you...but the reality is you faggots won't leave us alone. I can't walk down the corridor at work without fagshit being plastered on the walls.

Attached: 1649305181616.png (762x509, 682.95K)

That Florida bill proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt faggot, it's fact.

We'll kill Trump long before Hillary you retarded obsessed faggot.

Attached: 5ADE29C4-CC42-4F86-A859-403914CA03F6.jpg (824x986, 136.22K)

are people just bored? Who gives a shit about this stuff, wasn't it already illegal to get an abortion in Texas? We have to fly our girls out to Colorado for that. Yeah some laws are stupid and antiquated but live your fucking life. I miss when the internet was for productive things like fat tits and fun games. I hate the internet now.

Attached: 1650841500786.jpg (704x1252, 191.6K)

Except that there's no requirement to reproduce for marriage, you're just making excuses.

Knives? Okay bro, you do that.
Too bad knives are pretty useless against munitions

Alito said this ruling doesn't apply to Obergefell in the document...Christ Almighty, I fucking hate twitter.

Oh. Ok.

it's a fact you crave your uncle's penis but that's neither here nor there

>Floriduh
>ever proving anything but that meth is bad for you

I don't have any uncles though

Thanks for the tip, but I was referring to the part that comes after I incapacitate you. Think Dexter.

So banning that is going to cause these peopleto turn hetero?
Besides, not everybody should be shitting out kids. We don't need drug addicts shitting out kids. We don't need welfare users shitting out kids. We don't need tards shitting out kids.

>all the fags in the US flipped the fuck out about an anti-grooming bill
>proves nothing
pick one and only one

It won't apply to anything. If the court tries to do this, the will be rendered irrelevant and charges will likely come down on the perjured justices Trump appointed.

>incapacitate you
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
with what ,your pink dildo and adult diapers?

do you really need someone to post the 500+ Republican officials who are pedos and sexual criminals list again?

"groomer" is a false flag and insult "of the day" used by retards. it means less than nothing.

Admit it, in your imagination they are all boy pussies.

Kill them too, this is not rocket science.

Republipedos are trying to redefine "grooming" to the point of meaninglessness and claim gays merely existing in society and us not censoring any mention of them is "grooming".
Reminder that the sex ed banned in florida was almost all stranger danger awareness so kids would know when predators are trying to molest them but they were able to ban it by deflecting with the brief part that basically just said "lgbt people exist so don't bully them or your classmates with lgbt family members"

Attached: 1648395219852.jpg (680x669, 59.67K)

If they weren't groomers they wouldn't have any problem with legislation that makes it illegal to talk to other people's children about how good it is to be a faggot, behind their parents' backs, until 4th grade or whatever.

Notwithstanding that Roe v Wade was decided on a misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment, something which all of the present justices openly admit, again, Alito said that this ruling WILL NOT AFFECT OBERGEFELL!. Fucking twitter pests trying to turn a mole hill into a mountain. The legislation was garbage from it's inception and is one of the most egregious examples of a justice trying to legislate from the bench.
The job of the supreme court isn't to make laws, it is to make certain that laws passed by Congress are constitutional.

I’ll still cream pie your bitch, and suck your dads dick, nigger.

Yeah and all the ones who weren't molested are just lying because otherwise would disagree with muh feels!

>"lgbt people exist so don't bully them or your classmates with lgbt family members"
I mean yeah, that's objectively wrong. There's no such thing as alphabet people, they are just faggots and degenerates and absolutely should be bullied into acting normal.

List them nigger, you think I'm a republican or something?
The only difference between republicans and democrats is their mascots
The Supreme court is only doing this to relieve pressure from a pissed off part of the population that has been hoarding bullets and guns for the past 12 years. There's more people that hate fags then like them, the government can only relieve the pressure, but that shit's going to pop off regardless.

Nintendo.

Attached: BLM - BITCHES.jpg (506x267, 36.7K)

>We will legionary, we are not forgetful.
Lol no, you're a larping pussy.

That's not an argument, that's a cope
also, better to be safe than sorry

ROFL

Lmao that sounds exactly like the english common law system. You idiots scream about your independence like it shook the world but you're still just UK jr.

where the fuck are you pulling that out of?

>Their fake mail in voting
You retards believe the election was stolen by a demonic conspiracy and just rolled over and took it but you tell yourself any day now you're gonna be charging through the cities killing any gay you see?
LOL I guess you need some fantasy to cope.

Speaking of the 14th Amendment, all you insurrectionist faggots are about to see what ELSE it can do.

I tried following your logic and I lost 30 IQ points and ran out of breadcrumbs to follow to get back to reality.

Needless to say, take your meds.

Lol lefties really anxious to get that “groomer” stink off of them

Look how he recoils, “I’ve been found out”