Someone else with a similar experience?

Someone else with a similar experience?

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-232646_Twitter.jpg (1080x316, 120K)

lol what a pussy

anyone notice the threads for this guy have suddenly stopped? wonder why

wow
adding eq and a limiter to a track gave this guy anxiety?
i wonder what real life problems would do to this guy?

People saying he looks like mc ride

Ran out of advertising money

Wasn’t he in the fucking military too? And mixing a track makes him shake?

The other say I was making some music and I played a bassline so good I stood their playing it for a half an hour straight while crying.

It reminded me why I make music.

post it bro

This. How could you serve an Iraq tour and come back a fucking male art-hoe incarnate.

lmao imagine believing jpeg mixes his own tracks at this point

Just maybe... MAYBE his anxiety is related to exactly that? Just a thought.

eq is gay lmao

I assume he probably wasn't doing jack shit except for handling computer-related tasks during his stints

>Literally
>like literally

Attached: you'll cowards.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

People who don't understand the struggle of spending 12 hours mixing a track don't understand

>serve a tour
>start to mix a track
>oh fuck oh god oh shit it's all coming back! The faders, the limiters! Oh god no!

M I N S T R E L S H O W

Attached: 1551760787172.jpg (836x721, 329K)

You really don't know what happens to some people over there.

>Iraq
He killed innocent Iraqis? I see his music in a different light now, you lost a fan Peggy

passing of the torch

Attached: 1550743589683.png (1280x1630, 3.3M)

>he doesn't create a copy so that he has the fresh track back if he fucks it up
What a fucking brainlet loser

Fantano Drone

why does he speak like he browses Yea Forums?

What does fighting Saddam have to do with mixing shit hop?

HIT THE PHASE SWITCH PRIVATE
HIT THE BUTTON NOW!

IT'S SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE

That's not mixing dingus. More akin to the mastering process but both are much more complex.

in literally what way

based

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.
He's still a pussy though

mixing = ,mastering

i know this is just another super triggered /pol/ thread in reaction to a clown (5 years after he was popular strangely)... but that's actually exactly how PTSD works. you get traumatized by something significant (war, sexual abuse, etc.) and then throughout life you get triggered thousands and thousands of times by things that are extremely trivial (like a loud siren)

Attached: zorak1.gif (498x255, 3.69M)

he probably had an anxiety attack over being a perfectionist and having deadlines, which is something you ADD addled non-musicians could ever understand

The closest any of the fags you're talking to will ever get to understanding this is when they get killed on Call of Duty and throw the controller at their sister.

never*

I did something similar except for with guitar, it was good but simplistic, and I didn't cry. I entranced myself in this riff and it was amazing.

he reduced a two-year-old child to a light 2 with a FANTANO drone when he was on tour, now he has pleb twitter stress disorder

Yeah whatever you say Dubbi

YVAN EHT NIOJ

This
EQ is for pussies. Fuck balanced frequency spectrums

Underrated
t. Peggy

Dumb user

no

I got this really wild guitar tone once, there was a lot going in the chorus and I needed to automate an eq through certain parts because it was overpowering. I spent like 2 hours micromanaging it, I played the whole track through with no pinch ins. I got too into the zone, I never stopped to save because everything was just falling together perfect. I was shit with automation at that point but that was tge moment it clicked. Some truck driver fell asleep at the wheel and took his semi into a power pole, lose power and all the work. I was more upset that I forgot to save.

>joined a peacetime military
>probably for benefits
>gets ascared sometimes because they made him do mean imperialism stuff :-(
zero sympathy

The guy has a political opinion and is willing to use his music as a dialog with people he ostensibly disagrees with. This is the kind of thing we should support rather than engaging in factionalism over the underlying opinion.

His music is tight.

hes actually an average leftist cunt that would annoy anyone who is tired of leftist cunts in the raptwittersphere

I'd pay good money to see this man and varg vikerness fight seeing as he dissed him

>Ironic suspense... IRONY rethorical question?

Attached: 1548787957530.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

>I'm writing and articulate post.
>ENTER
>ENTER
>Positive take.

Attached: 1536785820294.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

based

Uhh a lot of Americans come back from Iraq with PTSD lol it's a pretty valid explanation

Literally uneducated. A mixing engineer and mastering engineer have totally different responsibilities in the creation process.

they shouldnt come back at all

Oh yeah the ol "Reddit positive take." Tell us more about Reddit.

>Yea Forums when someone expresses emotion

Attached: IMG_20190319_195704.jpg (460x354, 17K)

makes a lot of sense, we like music because it expresses everything we cannot because doing it ourselves is corny

Oh shit yes actually. I’m sure the rest of the thread is bullshit but sometimes when you’re really feeling it you, like, get in your own head. I’ve freaked out over the stupidest things when I mix. My mix is too bad—or, somehow, my mix is too good? It’s nice to see someone else feels that way lol

my man. I’m in it right now, pray for me brother

Gay

the absolute white woman

i wish machismo was a real problem and i didn't have to hear grown men whine like 15 year old girls about their intimacy issues all day

very very very very very sick of r9k goblins 'expressing their emotions' at me and very disappointed in the people that raised them

>doing it ourselves is corny
because we are too autistic, is what you meant to say

I never finished a single track so no