The libtards are about to have a meltdown over the supreme court overturning Row V Wade on the federal level

The libtards are about to have a meltdown over the supreme court overturning Row V Wade on the federal level.

My question is simple. Are there still shallow smooth brains that believe it's okay to kill unborn children for the sake of convenience or have we finally evolved to the point of understanding that life matters?

Example: Look at this dumb slut. She doesn't realize her choice would mean she doesn't have grand children. Do we really need to listen to people this stupid anymore?

Attached: wtf liberal logic.jpg (1024x982, 201.69K)

She's essentially saying she wishes she would have aborted them, unless they did something then she has harboured that resentment for years and it probably affected her parenting. Gee mom/nana, sure is warm hearing you wish you would have aborted us, remember that when you have a heart attack, bitch

>She's essentially saying she wishes she would have aborted them,
That is literally what the sign says. She would have aborted her child given the chance resulting in her grandchildren never being born.

So she's either a fucking evil cunt that wishes her grand children did not exist or a sanded down idiot that can't calculate logic conclusions.

That's pretty much liberalism in a nutshell.

Fucking hilarious. Can we please spam this on all platforms? I saved and will be posting everywhere.

So you agree? Just makes no sense that that was somehow this deep, poignant and introspective thought in her head, enough to be put on a sign and broadcast to whoever would give a rats ass

You're exactly right. I just wish kids had the viewpoint we have as adults so they me better choices voting at 18.

She also had a strange arrangement of highlighted words/letters.

how can you kill what is unborn?

can you be dead having never lived?

I guess walking was more important than rights or granddaughters. Not my problem after this thread 404s really.

Who cares what you say pissface trumpfag.

+9:00 WRIGGLER+ +LEFT TESTICLE+

I don't see anything wrong with someone pushing for rights they wouldn't necessarily use themselves. I think gay people should have the right to be legally married if they wish. Doesn't mean I'm going to marry a dude myself. I also think the government should have the right to execute murderers, but I'm not going to run around killing people myself.

Born doesn't mean life.

We have birthdays, not lifedays.

Get a god damn dictionary and go back to grade school.

Abortion and killing of newborn children are equally fair game until the child is either baptised or is registered with a birth certificate.
That's the way it was for most of human history. Babies aren't people until they're initiated into society through legal or religious ritual.

Her sign refers to herself.
You don't see the irony in wishing she didn't have children and at the same time wanting her grand children to have more rights?

I knew there were some morons out there.
Thanks for chiming in, I need to remember evil still exists.

Like that time Chelsea Clinton complained about her poor poor Grammy not having access to abortion
You know, she might’ve made a good point

Attached: D11DCD30-42D8-4FA0-8B96-C756ED618B99.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

ITT lower forms of consciousness making noises at each other, attempting to change one another's ideals while perfectly understanding that neither side is here to change

very intelligent

Incel detected.

Attached: Christian Love.jpg (1125x1382, 203.59K)

If it hadn't been a cunton in office doing whatever she did, it would have been another soulless, heartless, cold bastard doing it

You that the entire progressive world supports women's right to have the final say in what happens to their body right?

Americans like you conservatives are very very stupid and 500 years ago.
The rest of the world thinks you are a joke.

I’ve been pretending to be a snooty west-coast nouveau-rich limousine liberal in favor of scrambling children in these threads

Or just people giving their opinion, some trolling, and no one thinking they'll change anyone? Idiot.

I changed. I used to be on the fence when I was younger.
Growing up, getting experience, gaining wisdom and hearing good solid logical arguments woke me up to the fact that people are just plain evil or stupid.

You?

Attached: 7F9A3353-32BD-49F1-B432-2A98811E1AA3.gif (360x203, 792.58K)

But what if she had a 4th baby that could have killed her, as a rape victim, and she was stuck with it and then it died immediately after child birth? Easily could have saved everyone’s time and effort there. I really don’t get how you can assume she means she wishes her daughters are dead. Is English your second language?

>remember that when you have a heart attack, bitch
lol

They call themselves "progressive" but it's only because they are not. Not upholding the sanctity of fucking life is regressive in nature and you know it. No species can survive without it.

She wouldn't have any grandchildren if she had an abortion.

>kill what is unborn
baby not born, is killed - sucked out of the womb

She didn't mention that in her dipshit sign so inferring it is a pointless red herring.

You're all such NPCs. I can't believe how retarded everyone is being over this.
>2022
>mid term elections
>democrats slated to lose big
>media knows it has to change its stance on not criticizing the government
>produce flimsy evidence on most controversial law in American history
>blast it on every media outlet
>NPCs do what they're told
>country polarized
>the media wins again

The government is not a moral authority. We are a secular nation. Roe v. Wade will not be touched. You all will be pissed off at each other. Politicians will go on fucking children while you dance like rats to their God damn fiddle.

Attached: 1651192386253.gif (300x200, 1.27M)

BOOM we have a winner!

>having never lived
like before you were born, you weren't alive? imagine making the statement, i was once not alive.

I'm a liberal and I think abortion is ok in some cases, such as rape, or if giving birth is a threat to the mother's life. But to think that abortion is never okay, no matter what, is stupid

World's probably better off without another me shitting up the place.
No thanks necessary.

yeah, i definitely wouldn't own a slave, but...

Attached: 6c9f3827cb6ca3da6c89e0f5944e75b7_400x400.png (400x400, 293.01K)

Either life begins at conception and we prosecute women who take Plan B as murderers, or life begins with an act of symbolic communion with the society of the living, and the commencement of religious or legal personhood, the way traditional societies have always done it.
Everything in between is arbitrary liberal bullshit.

You can’t have forced births.

You think all abortion should be banned? Even when there’s a 99.9% chance of still birth? Or will be born too brain dead to wipe its own butt?

It’s no surprise that as birth control and sex education became more accessible, abortion rates plummeted to the all time low they are at today.

It's pretty telling how Yea Forums is full of this shit right now. The fucking sphincter of the internet of course thinks they are the bastion of morality.
You're fucking retarded. Kys. I will personally fund at least one woman to come to my blue to state to get an abortion just to piss you off.

Agree - Only a sanded down libtard could contemplate a logic fallacy like that, let alone actually write it down and expose themself as such an intellectual inferior.

Imagine being mad that you have to drive a few hours to a blue state to kill your baby so you can go back to the bar. There's an alien race monitoring this shit right now like "bruh"

Attached: 1454538616973.png (294x256, 111.83K)

I don't see why they're so upset. It just means they will have more kids to groom and perform sex-change surgeries on.

I see the irony you are referring to, but I don't see how it specifically must logically mean she wishes she didn't have kids/grandkids. She might have multiple kids, and those 3 granddaughters might not belong to the kid she may have wanted to abort. Or she just wants the choice to be hers even if she wouldn't actually choose to abort a pregnancy.

Obviously the inference is there, but we can't be sure with just a picture of her holding a shoddy sign.

You realize someone could easily frame you for murder and then you would just get killed?

I dont understand whats so hard about using condoms or anticonceptives? And if ypu get pregnant by accident then why dont put the kid on adoption why do they want the easy way out? Are liberals THAT pathetic and weak?

What did a baby of rape do to deserve to be killed? 2 wrongs don't make a right.

>We have birthdays, not lifedays.
some of us don't have birthdays, fucking idiot, abortion prevents babies from being born, they are alive, idiot, like you were. obviously your mom gave you your birth, some don't

Species kill their own offspring all the time and oftentimes it's vital to their survival and evolutionary strategies.

I'm conservative and agree with you. Rape or health of the mother are reasons for abortion but doing it as a form of birth control is a no go.

What about in the case of black people? It should be mandatory for them to have abortions.

Also marriage was a function of church which said homosexuality was a sin. What should have happened was a legal marriage done without priests for gay people.

Lotta republican men about to be single fathers when their wife is legally forced to die rather than get an abortion to save their life
It's almost like religious retards shouldn't dictate medical care
Oh well, it's not my wife or life. Have fun with the crime rate in 15 years as well.

Because she would never have known in advance which children she killed would end up having her grand children. This is not fucking rocket science.

This user thinks retarded women getting abortions pisses me off. Nothing says enlightened like being in college,knowing youre broke, eating ramen every night, not being able to afford basic necessities, refusing to use a condom (8 dollars a 3 pack), and then blaming this shadow patriarchy for why you are getting an abortion. I am too much of a mongrel to understand the sheer genius of these women because I have a man penis and breathe man breaths with my man lungs that are full of misogyny, sexism, and stupidity.

I think gays have the right to be publicly hanged

You are the problem dude. You get stuck in nonsense 'old way' crap. Have a superiority complex and can't stand people who may think differnetly then you. You think they are stupid. Unintellegent. Yet you are on a website like Yea Forums. So insecure about these things that you are looking for any validation you can from anyone who might be like minded. Yet when you take subjective morality out of the equation and are left with educaiton, the cold hard actual facts. It turns out you happen to be just wrong about the reality of things. In so many different ways. So you have to rely on trying to appeal to biases. You have to rely on trying to create special or corrupt political situations to get your ways, your morality, your traditions. That isn't evolution my friend. That is very speecifically being stuck in the past and not wanting to change or leave your comfort bubble. Im sorry man but that mindset is super damaging to the health of society, its ability to progress and get over humps that keep society back, less healthy, less mature, less able to confront complex problems. All so you can feel more comfortable with your personal beliefs and morality.

Seethe

The raped woman doesn’t “deserve” to give an unwanted birth either.

The baby isn’t a human. The “when does life start” debate is too arbitrary and philosophical to ever find a meaningful conclusion. Abortion has been around as long as humanity and isn’t going anywhere.

As much as Christian’s would like to force their dumbass religion on the rest of us like Al Quada, they don’t realize that the only time the Bible directly mentions abortion is as directions to get rid of fetuses conceived out of wedlock.

The only direct mention of abortion in the Bible is directions to abort, lol

You're dumb as shit, this site has now being overrun by fucking alt right Christians, fucking lmao

>unintellegent
I stopped reading