So let me get this straight, the same group of people that have been crying about having to wear masks at Walmart...

So let me get this straight, the same group of people that have been crying about having to wear masks at Walmart, vaccines, and literally used the phrase, "my body, my choice" and, "my medical freedom" are ecstatic about over turning roe and federally banning abortion?

Attached: 1635787220649.gif (498x372, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/may/03/us-abortions-travel-wave-of-restrictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor analogy and comparison.

Baby's choice is to live.

Yeah, where would I have ever gotten that idea?

Attached: 1589354233803.jpg (1660x934, 362.1K)

Newborns can't make decisions

It's all about "owning the libs" at this point. That's all.

Those signs could mean anything.

Attached: 1651487772135m.jpg (729x1024, 99.58K)

They very clearly mean one thing

They can when it comes to choosing their gender.

>straw

I will bite

No they can't. And the people who actually think they can are just as fucking retarded as pro lifers.

>assblasted and btfo
catch your breath there lil guy lulz

what the fuck are you talking about

It's not banning abortion. It's giving the states the right to govern themselves. Do you really think Cali and NY will ban abortion? On the flip side it gives the states the freedom to determine what is acceptible when it comes to abortion. You lefties are so stuck in REEEEEEE mode you fail to see the blessing being given to you. Without the fed's governing blue states are free to make abortion up until the point of birth legal. Let the red states ban it. You can take the profits from people going to blue states to get an abortion.

Except red states are already trying to draft laws banning there citizens from traveling to other states for the purpose of getting an abortion.
theguardian.com/world/2022/may/03/us-abortions-travel-wave-of-restrictions

Again without the feds states can govern themselves. They don't have to keep records of who's getting abortions if they pay cash. Red states will have to prove the woman got an abortion. They won't be able to. You just have to play the game to your advantage.

Or we could, you know, keep it the way it is and has been for 50 years. Don't agree with abortion? That's fine. Don't get one

I don't know why you're bothering with them. The constitution specifically gives each state the freedom to conduct elections as they see fit yet the same people cheering this are the ones who want voter id and other such measures mandated federally.
It's all about owning the libs. They don't actually believe in anything, except guns

States rights user. Too much federal power bad. mkayy

The less power the feds have the better. The states know the citizens better than the feds. The lower you go in the system the more based they are. One rule for every doesn't make sense. What Cali believes isn't what Michigan believes. Let the states makes the laws for it's citizens.

Are you just going to ignore the fact that the fed is taking away a constitutional right without a vote?

There is going to be a vote. It hasn't happened yet. What was leaked was in essence a chain email. The vote won't be until June.

Do they going to pay for abortion themselves? If not fuck off

But why are we even talking about it when 3/4 of the country has proven time and time again they want to uphold Roe?

its been a zero sum game for them in this regard for a while. once the tagline became 'abortion is murder', it's kind of hard to walk back and equivocate about it later

It's killing a life is it not? Just as much as when you wash your hands and kill bacteria. Bacteria is life but human life is exponentially more valuable.

Aye guys, I'm a security guard at Walmart. I was the one at the entrance telling people either to wear the mask or fuck off. Feel'd fantastic. See ya!

this
when the state starts mandating abortion, then I guess I'll start having a problem with it, but changing the law won't stop people from ending unwanted pregnancies.

I've seen the kinds of mongs they let do that job, I bet you felt pretty big getting to wield some small shred of authority

Lol yeah let's make women's wombs a potential crime scene this is totally sane and normal

Kinda like gun control laws won’t stop bad guys from having guns, amirite?

That's how the court system works. Anyone can sue for anything. If they aren't happy with the result they can take it to a higher court. When it reaches the Supreme Court they can choose to hear it or not. Tinker vs. Des Moines was a highschool girl who sued because the school made her remover her black peace armband. She won they deemed it was a violation of her 1st amendment. One person changed the system.

In ancient times people would just leave unwanted babies in the woods or send them down rivers. You vastly over estimate the value of a newborn.

Murder is a crime. It will be up to the states do define if abortion is murder.

>human life is exponentially more valuable.
Hmmm.....

Attached: 5ed6c270f0f41922926c0735.jpg (700x420, 92.47K)

Overturning roe does not federally ban abortion. Holy fuck are people stupid!

Overturning Roe v Wade isn't about abortion, it's about localizing these power struggles instead of doing so via government mandates

Gun control is a tradeable issue for me. I'm a leftist, not a neolib, I have guns.

>I bet you felt pretty big getting to wield some small shred of authority

Nah I honestly don't give a fuck, but that's actually a good point. I just enjoy having sterile argues with NPC's and have some fun with them.

>Don't agree with abortion? That's fine. Don't get one
don't agree with slavery?...

No bitch I've ever met to be "pro choice" had gotten an abortion ever. They end up single moms because of course they're just saying whatever makes then sound progressive or powerful without any nuanced thought. Dummy bitches.

Ok strawman

>constitutional right
yeah, abortion is right there in the constitution, right after, right after the part where, okay, so it's not in there?

Perfect analogy, if someone wants a medical service, pays for it themselves, and it doesn't affect anyone else, it should be legal. The anti-choice right is just as bad as the forced vax and mask left.

Attached: e7b87f61f84b47dc8f310d1ddc7bfb22_1603649179301.gif (260x195, 499.74K)

nah, get you a self-injury BPD abortion guilt GF

LIBERTY IS ONLY IMPORTANT WHEN IT IS MY LIBERTY!

Attached: 1636415929111.jpg (640x624, 121.8K)

>women's wombs
like your mom's?

You're an idiot lol. What happens during a miscarriage? Does she have to prove it wasn't intentional?

>the value of a newborn
especially you

>Holy fuck are people stupid!
this

Natural occurrence vs human interaction. You are the idiot. Sure why not? People have to prove their innocence every day.

>ITT a bunch of people who can't get any pussy and are willing to live in a 3rd world shithole

abortions shouldn't be banned but they should be the last thing a whore thinks about and they should be extremely hard to have ( easy in some cases like actual rape and not the kind of rape where a women changes her mind )
these bitches don't know about the million way to prevent pregnancies and are legitimately retarded thats why they get abortion for their stupid irresponsible mistakes.

>I don’t understand what Roe did
>I don’t understand the concept of states deciding laws that are not directly enumerated to the federal government
>Californians and New Yorkers know best so they should decide the rules for Mississippi and Oklahoma
>I think overturning Roe = a ban on abortion

Immigrants need to pass a rigorous civics examination to quality for citizenship, maybe it’s time to require the same for people to vote

Imagine being so sexless that you actually think women are out here just getting gangbanged left and right stamping out abortions like a fuckin' buy 8 get 1 free coffee card. This is literally the case for abortions right now as they are, they're not pleasant nor does any woman think a fucking abortion is plan A

>ITT liberals with no decency or morality trying to justify murdering babies because it’s unrealistic to expect people like themselves to take responsibility for their actions.

yes, honestly this will completely destroy all the tranny shit mark my words

Attached: 1634671214337.jpg (685x1024, 102.66K)

All death is a natural occurrence you fucking moron. If you're saying a fetus is a person than that means it had the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Meaning when a woman's immune system terminates the pregnancy it's rights have been violated. Even if it wasn't intentional it's still manslaughter.

THE TRANNIES ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO MEDICALIZE VERY FETUS WITH CROSS SEX HORMONES

People have been murdering their unwanted babies since the stone ages. It's not gonna stop happening.

Yep. And listening to the roasties seething on Reddit and Twitter has been absolutely wonderful today :)

No it's not "you fucking moron" when someone shoots you in the head you died from a bullet. It wasn't because you got sick or died from natural causes. Are you really that retarded?

Except now they'll go to prison for murder. Kek.

i don't know man, i've seen alot of videos of young women filming themselves having fun going to get an abortion,i didn't say that its their plan A but they think of it as a safety net, like you are a billionaire you don't mind if you invest 1 million dollars and it brings nothing, its a loss but meh

Separation of church and state you sanctimonious faggot. You're fighting a losing battle between the reality of the developed world allowing women to make a choice and subjugating them because you're fucking desperate for control over them. Abortions aren't option A and choosing to get one when the circumstances absolutely merit one is taking responsibility.

>please....
*gun
didn't even wield it
guess the movie

lol wut?

You need to add an outrageous claim to the stone cold facts if you’re going to start collecting those (You)s

>strawman
who's the strawman here?

Abortion rights are not in the Constitution you fucking potato