Post your first name and how you feel about it

Post your first name and how you feel about it
David, 6/10 average ass biblical name

Attached: 1650140679684.jpg (1000x1333, 723.96K)

>zach
hate it. everyone ive ever known whose name is zach sucks. it sounds annoying

do you prefer zach or zachary? i prefer dave to david

>Trevor

i like it, im fine with my name. Although i do hate that the biggest "celebrity" sharing my name is Trevor Noah

im super happy that Trevor Moore and Trevor from GTAV are in the club

Joachim, father of Saint Mary. My wife's name is Anna, or Anne in english, which is the name of the mother of Saint Mary.

Our son is no called Jesus, thou.

Gabriel.
>have you blown your horn yet? hurr dur hurr!
On one hand I kinda like it, Gabriel is one of God's high-ranking archangels, but I get people making their stupid horn jokes and it's pronunciation kind of sounds like saying "gay-briel".

What are you talking about man, Gabriel is a beautiful name.

Jonathan. Dislike how it sounds like some toffee nosed British librarian

Thanks, I appreciate it.

>Dennis
Every other person that hears my name mentions Dennis the Menace, it's incredibly annoying.

Captcha: VAM0S

Attached: 1136169.jpg (600x1040, 114.3K)

Felipe. Used to hate it cuz very bean bean. As i got older i love it because a lot of white girls drool over my name for some reason? I've gotten laid twice with girls who told me they were obsessed with my name. Thought it was really common like Jose but i guess it's not. Fr tho i don't get why some girls really like my name.

No escaping that buddy.

It's just Philip in Spanish.

data collection thread
>data collection thread
data collection thread
>data collection thread
data collection thread
>data collection thread
data collection thread
>data collection thread
data collection thread
>data collection thread

Story behind pic?

Dennis the Menace was based.

>Post your first name
Nice try, FBI

Attached: 1620027067081.jpg (640x482, 60.44K)

Wrong. Philip is Felipe in English.

Nice trips

>Jake

Imagine being from state farm the rest of your life

LMAO

Mohamed, it's fine, but the spelling is weird. My parents thought it'd help people pronounce it easier but they always assume it's spelled Mohammed anyways. Which is also not the traditional spelling by the way. I like it, I suppose. I go by it so rarely bc screen names and shit it doesn't come up much.

Nicolás.
I like it. Specially the short "Nico". Sounds phonetically nice to me. In my country it's average but not the most popular name. Latests generation is going wild and retarded with the new names in order to sound exotic, so I'm pretty fine with it being average.
I want to live in USA at some point so I'm probably gonna go by Nicholas, wich sounds sofisticated, so I'm fine with that one too

Attached: 600_morricone-trompette-514x365.jpg (514x365, 29.91K)

And obviously I don't need to mention how enjoyable it was in 2014-15 when I'd just say my name and be bombarded with the most retarded comments.

I like biblical names. They sound badass

Well you can take after Chinese Cartoons and go with the "GAHB-RE-EL" approach

Make friends with Muslims, we believe Raphael is the one with the horn while Gabriel is the destroyer of Sodom and angel of revelation.

I guess that year I was living under a rock, what happened?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x296, 12K)

ISIS, refugee crisis, felt like literally every single time I went online I saw people casually being like genocidal.

are you muslim? if so, at what stage would you put yourself? 0 being non-believer, 5 believing women shouldn't do shit, and 10 being a full blown jihadist

Attached: its maam.png (289x315, 176.47K)

I guess I wasn't much online because I remember it but nothing about mohamed being mentioned. Were people just racist to everyone who was middle eastern and you got caught in the cross fire?

Yeah, I didn't mean like the name got an extra kick of racism and shit, I just meant it wasn't a pleasant time to be anyone who was or could be mistaken for Muslim or Middle Eastern. Nothing serious happened to me or anything, it was just annoying.

12, I'm a holy paladin and suicide is haram therefore suicide bombing jihadis go to hell eternally.

went drunk into catacombs and became a permanent resident

Attached: 1280608912688.png (792x612, 428.84K)

Cole

My Mom wanted to make me Zack but backed out to save me from a lifetime of bullying because she didn’t want my Dutch relatives pronouncing it with their accents. They would of said it like “Zook”, which in dutch means “Bag”. Overall Idgaf really.

Are you a giant? I always think of the guy from infamous when I hear that name, not bad company.

Thanks bro lol yea Felipe first Philip second.
Also i prefer Felipe over philip cuz philip sounds like a pimply faced scrawny kid

so you would commit acts of terrorism if they don't kill yourself?

Vicente Antonio Tomás.

I feel blessed.

Attached: IMG-20220502-WA0024.jpg (2640x1980, 1006.38K)

Funnily enough I had friend with the same name and fit that description lol.

No, would you?

Nah man I'm not a muslim. I'm a christian and libertarian.
But you placed yourself on the 12 stage. 2 stage after "full blown jihadist". Doesn't that mean that you would commit acts of terrorism against "infidels" or people who ofends your religion?

I think based on your demographic you're significantly more likely to commit terrorism than a muslim.

Jacob
4/10 more common than I would like and it sounds bland to me, most names in the bible seem to be common tho.

Bryce
Feel like i cant be taken seriously because of it

The principle of libertarianism is using violence only as a defense against violence, so no, terrorism is out of the libertarian equation
Back to you being a stage 12 muslim, how are you "more radical than a jihadists" if you wouldn't commit terrorism?. I would say you are not a stage 12 if you wouldn't commit acts of terrorism

this was meant for this

Mark.
It's starting to feel like an old persons name. Never meet anyone under 30 called Mark nowadays.

My last name is cool though.

Nah I’m 5’10 pushing 5’11, juuuuust out of Manlet status.

That was your shitty rubric, the idea that being more religiously devout means one is more evil. Wasn't worth pointing out because you're obviously retarded. There's no evidence terrorism has a correlation with religiosity, it has a correlation with nationalism, political radicalization, etc.

My name is Jedediah, I’ve only met one other person with my name and it’s was a pizza hut delivery guy in Pensacola Florida

Why did your parents give you that name?

>not any religion, pal.
when your religion says you should kill anyone who insults your god or messiah, yeah... devotion to such religion would logically lead to terrorism

Tim, 10/10 name if its just Tim for me, but anything else just sounds stupid

I actually like this thread idea, just wish you chose a better picture so more anons would notice.

Eugene. Fuck niggers.

Quade, 10/10

I am as unique as my title given

I'm also named David... everyone in my small ass town is also named David or so it would seem. It's perfect when you dont want to stand out.

The only Trevor I know is that guy from gta V. Definitely one of my favorite video game characters

Paul
For some reason i find it the commonest commoner biblical name. And for no other reason than im the third in a line of Paul's and i had 2 classmates in elementary that were also Pauls. And I keep running into other Pauls.

And I think Saul is a cooler name anyway.

My name is Zoran.
Have fun guessing where I'm from kek.
And I like my name, got named after my late grandfather

Matías, 6/10

I liked it as a kid, but as I grew older, I noticed that it was a very fucking common name in my country, and it gets kind of annoying when there are 4 Matias in your career.

How is it pronounced?

Czech?