Whats the most perverted thing you've done?

Whats the most perverted thing you've done?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 3.93K)

Came my nieces pussy while she was sleeping

Spy cams, came in drinks, jerked off behind them without them knowing, deepfakes, social media stalking with albums of hot pictures and videos, creepshots. I'm probably missing something

Stole from old ladies purses at a funeral multiple times. They just left them sitting unattended in the coffee room.

Groped random girls at concerts. Came across more than one girl that was into it and played along

snuck into nieghbors Apt while they were on vacation and jacked off in the 20something daughters panties, put some on got in her bed jacked off some more, took some home with me.

haha that's the reason you go to concerts man, especially when there's alcohol being served

Lived with girlfriend for a year. Her hot friend came to visit for a week. They did a girls beach day I stayed home from work.

Jerked off with her thongs, panties and came in her lotion and lip balm.

Vast difference between getting away with it at some cavernous arena show where everyone's pressed together already, versus a dingy little club where you've got a fair chance at multiple people keeping their eyes open and just hoping to crack a skull of someone they catch doing it.

Fucked a twink while his dad was passed out on the couch next to us

Put my moms toys up my ass

Used my moms Hitachi magic wand on my exes clit multiple times and ate out her period pussy and there was blood all over my face

I pressured my sister into jerking me off one time

pretended to be a girl on runescape & suck lots of dicks, even paid for it multiple times

Raped someone

On call of duty

Answered OP's thread . What a raging faggot

>even paid for it
Goy, what the fuck are you doing? It's them paying you

Let's see at around 3-5 I forced my cousin to suck me off then convinced her to fuck untill she bailed out n told her mum I touched her. Iv pulled apart a slice of cake that was in the fridge for a disabled care worker and came in it then put it back. Flashed one of the carers. Licked the toilet seat after one of then took a piss. Iv masturbated Infront of plenty of strangers and more.

Most perverted idk where to begin.
Once i stayed over at my exes place while we were still dating. My ex and her roommates left for the day. Went through roommates things. I put on used panties from her really hot roommate. Grabbed all her used panties and her vibrator. I jacked off on her bed while covered with her panties and rubbing her vibrator on my dick. I came in her panties and put everything back.

yeah thats what i meant

There’s a 100% chance that if you leave your underwear out at your house and it’s dirty, I’m going to sniff/lick and fap with it while “using the bathroom”. If it’s a fresh smelly pair I’ll have an “upset stomach” and need to visit multiple times while at your place. This of course depends on my attraction to you. It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female.

Actually learned a bit about body smells from smelling folks underwear. Most of us smell fairly similar with the exception of perfums/ lotions/ BO/ discharges.

jacked off to my cousins undies while it was drying, 3 times

Worked at dunkin making donuts came in/on them gave them to moms and daughters, fapped latter thinking about moms knowing thier little girls were eating a strangers cum

>bump and grind with my little sister
>house sat while an ex and her family went on vacay and jerked off while smelling her mom and sisters panties
>flashed one of my best friends girlfriends
>smelled my former secretary's chair for a year straight after hours
>made multiple cum tributes of mature women with sagging hanging mom tits

Fucked my mother in law. Would post nudes but it's on a phone with a broken screen

You’re not gonna crack shit, Dingo

Did you cum on her pillow?

Nice you cumed and you learned

you clearly have neither been with black woman nor a girl whose pussy soured over the years
keep sniffing your jizz rotten boxers faggot

Convinced my sister to have sex with me

lying

In 10th grade I stole my math teachers used panties out of the girls changing room. She was a solid 8/10.

My family and I went to a vacation while I was like 10-12. I had to sleep in the same bed as my older sister. I stayed up playing videogames under the blankets while everyone else had already fallen asleep. At like 1 or 2 AM I started grinding my dick on my sister's ass, trying very hard not to wake her up. I couldn't really see where my dick was rubbing her since the room was pitch black, but I could figure out the ass from how squishy it was when compared to anything else I touched. I kept grinding until I came. Thankfully I had my pijamas on while I did that, so most of the came stayed in there. After that I just went to the bathroom, cleaned myself and went to sleep. To this day I don't know if I woke her up or not.

When I was in middle school, I would sneak out in the middle of the night butt ass naked, and cum on people door knobs. I would also sneak over to my neighbors house and cum on their naked statue in their yard.

My sister and I used to chat over the phone a lot back when she was young and single. She would talk and talk. I would just listen to her voice and beat off. Cumming to her voice as she talked to me was great.

You lucky bastard. I would sell my soul to the devil in a heartbeat to have such luck.

You're all fucked in the head.

Worst thing I ever done Was make out with a 12 year old gir when i was 21 but she was super mature and gave me some alcohol from her mothers stash so I kinda blame her for taking advantage of me

Register and vote as a Democrat

You don't wanna know. I'd say I'm more fucked up than 80% of you in this thread....when you go beyond larp and actually do things in the physical world the orgasm is the purest ecstasy. It's wrong but it feels so right, it doesn't compare to normie shit once you get to this point. I'll leave you with this: take what you want and be an opportunist, but in a smart way.

not that user but I love going to shows and cracking motherfuckers who grope in the pit. sorry bro, didn't mean to hit you, just the pit hahah faggot

Nice larp, fag.

Kek

haha glad I'm not the only one who jacked off on the phone, I had an irish friend I couldn't stop edging it too

WOW BRO YOU'RE SO HARDCORE!!!!1!!!
How do you not realize you sound like a geek when you type that?

You don't think there are actual sick minded fucks on this website? I'm not gonna confess my sins to you but I abused many people in my life and I'll leave it at that. Taboo is the greatest nut you'll have...if you ever get that far, user

Hit on my mom and aunt

Yeah it was hot af

she wasnt asleep

Damn I hate you. All my incest endeavors crashed and burned

Nigga you replied 30 minutes late

Sorry forgot I posted here

>mom made me carpool with neighbor girl in HS
>bring her bagels in the morning sometimes
>jizz in her cream cheese spread

probably did this 20 or so times that year

Something ill never tell anyone. Not even a partner. Especially not random weirdos on the internet that just want to selfishly jack off too it.

Then why even reply? Too desperate for attention?

Ok I'll tell, I U see to live in Sweden in the 90's I had just turned 19yo and I was invited into a group that tortured and fucked homeless minors from Algeria. I never tortured them but over 3 months I had sex with about 20 young boys aged between 6yo and 10yo, some of them ended up in snuff movies including a very popular one that had wide distribution on the internet. There was over 20 adults involved, some of them are well respected. Some are now dead due too old age. I'm 54 now, I'll only ever share this anonymously

You're a bad person, not because you're a pedophile, but because you're a faggot.

It's ur

>I'm 54
>In the 90s I was 19

You should learn math before spending your time larping on Yea Forums

ITopkek. You could also tell from the post that he's probably an under-age fag anyway from how he types

Having fun jacking off to your own story, autist?

kek
I've only ever read successful incest stories in this site. Tell me more, user.

It's all true, u can find snuff movie search lemonparty

>larping THIS hard
So you really were desperate for attention after all.

Yeah, I posted it on my blog too, at MeAtSpin.com

faggot larper

i will literally go to my gf’s place of work and wait till she gets out of work, i will drag her into my car and tape her wrists up and rape her right there in the parking lot. she absolutely loves it