And gas prices are really high too!

And gas prices are really high too!

Attached: bee-2022-05-03 183857.png (585x507, 353.54K)

Oh my, such injustice! To force irresponsible people to pay for their actions. For shame!!!

yes. shame. lol

even so

Attached: abort-587012268188a7d56856da904884bca2.jpg (933x1411, 876.69K)

Honestly it depends on how old the fetus is. Killing a fetus 2 days before they’re supposed to come out is much different than killing one that only started developing 2 days ago. Fetuses don’t get the ability to feel pain or even have a brain until about midway through the process of fertilization

Why are you speaking Latin? Fetus=Baby

The real question is: When does life begin?

they deserve private jets

>When does life begin?
As soon as penis enters vagina

lol

Wouldn't it be kinda funny if the mother crossing state lines to get an abortion gets into a car accident on the way there and dies but they are able to save her unborn child? This had to have happened at least once and it fills me with joy.

>This had to have happened at least once and it fills me with joy.
You a sick person.

least retarded faggot rightoid

Why is that sick? It's a delicious twist of irony. Don't act like the mother didn't deserve it.

>least retarded faggot rightoid
Mind trying that again without autism?

Perfect!

Libtards ideology leads to chaos which makes it easy as fuck to exploit.

I'd say you are morally bankrupt.
>It's a delicious twist of irony

>a mother on her way to kill her child dies and the child lives
Yeah, I'm morally bankrupt for rooting for the helpless baby over the murderous mother.

a fetus isn't a baby you smoothie

First off. No murder had taken place. She could have changed her mind.

Second: The loss of human life in justice or injustice should cause noone joy.

Ethos, figure it out.

The whole premise is that it was able to be born and she was going to kill it, so yes it was. As the father of an accidental premie, babies can survive a hell of a lot more than you give them credit for.

>I want women to be punished for having sex because they won't do it with me
translated that to human for you

By your definition, dipshit?

Fetus is latin for baby.

>a fetus isn't a baby
And yet in blue states like California and New York you can be charged with manslaughter if you cause a woman to mis-carry, but this same woman can abort her baby. You gotta love the retard logic going on here.

a human fetus is still a human, killing a fetus is no different than killing a human.
tldr>
you are a retarded feminist

nah a fetus is the precursor to a baby

How is it a loss of life? You're trading the life of a whore for the life of an innocent baby. At worst it's an even exchange, but that innocent child's life is worth way more than a slut's. I love how people talking about killing literal babies want to pretend like they're the empaths and I'm the psycho. What a fucking world.

>nah a fetus is the precursor to a baby

Cool. Murder one and let us know how it turns out

if the fetus was old enough to survive independently without the mother than no doctor would of given the abortion

it's a clump of cells the size of a coin at the point of abortion

>murder cow
>thats cool
>murder instect
>ok
>murder dolphin
>nice
>murder embryo
>WOW RUDE???
why do you care what other people do about things that dont concern you?

Nah. I'd say there life is worth the same. And you are a psycho. You should get treatment for that.

I have a kid that was born prematurely at an age where abortions can take place and she is a happy and healthy baby girl despite all odds. Keep talking like it's a clump of cells and know in your heart you've never seen what an actual abortion looks like.

you can't abort a fetus that is developed enough to live outside the womb

you have the biological understanding of a 6th grader

a 5 day old new born cannot live independently, does that mean all 5 day old new borns should be killed?

Mothers should be able to abort until 18 years after conception

Religion was a mistake.

sure, that's what plan B is for

murdering fetuses

>trusting jews talking about abortion

okay, I'll just get my gf to go to the legal abortion clinic

my country isn't as retarded as yours

a baby killing slut, is not worth the same as a baby, at least a baby has the entirety of its life to live. What will the slut contribute? besides a 500k mileage haunted cooter

>24 weeks is a clump of cells
Fucking retard. Go look at an abortion sometime, if you can stomach it.

You're right. I'll burn down your house. Why should anyone care except me and you.

a 5 day old can live independently,

they don't need machines, incubation or any breathing apparatus

they are medical independant

if you want to be facetious and twist my words, cool, but if we're having an actual debate here you know what I meant

that's cool. justice will come for you

plan b does not murder the fetus you fucking retard. it does not induce abortion you idiot.
plan b is emergency contraception, so that a fetus doesnt form. it prevents contraception.
"The drug acts primarily by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary" meaning a egg doesnt attach to the ovary

And you are just a clump of cells the size of a soy boy.

>If the fetus was old enough to survive independently without the mother than no doctor would of given the abortion
This is an outright lie, and I like abortion, it keeps the nigger population in check.

if a baby is not fed, it will die. it cannot live independent, it constantly needs attention. you fucking moron

didn't know that, I thought it induced a minor miscarriage or something

Medically independent???
A baby needs to eat, do they hunt for food?
I dont think so retard.

medically independant

I literally wrote MEDICALLY independant to shoot down your stupid point

MEDICALLY INDEPENDANT

retarded cunt

Arguments about it being alive, or it being considered a person are moot. We have laws allowing for the killing of people. We have laws allowing for the killing of animals. Just come to terms with the fact that you want to kill something for your personal convenience or well being, and make the arguments about the timing or situations that permit it. Anything else is just disingenuous.

food a is sustenance not medicine fucking idiot

I don't get it.

Your face when you realize you can’t bust a nut in your woman, no rubber, while she’s on birth control. No cap, you can’t make this dum shit up.
>way to think this through

youre thinking about the pill that induces abortion, this occurs when there is a fetus. about a couple weeks into pregnancy.
not a plan b, plan b is given within 1-3 days of inseminations

>We have laws allowing for the killing of people
What law is there that allows you to kill somebody?

what medicine do they give to a fetus you fucking retard?

yea true, what is that called

Wow, I never knew it was legal to kill kids with type 1 diabetes pumps.

death row inmates are legally murdered by the state

if an individual has not eaten for 5 days, medically, they are unfit. do you see the correlation you fucking retard?
diet works hand in hand with health.

retard

Plenty. All sorts of self defense laws on the books out there. Also pretty much every government in existence today has in the past, or currently still has laws giving it the right to kill you, me, or anyone else under the right conditions.

A medical abortion (or medication abortion) is a procedure in which medication (prescription drugs) is used to end a pregnancy. It does not require surgery and is performed through the ninth week of pregnancy. It involves taking two medications — mifepristone and misoprostol. Mifepristone works by blocking the hormone progesterone. Without progesterone, the pregnancy cannot continue to grow in the uterus. Misoprostol causes cramping and bleeding to empty the uterus.

nah, that'd be morally wrong, they have personalities, histories with their families, they discovered the diabetes late into their life (around 7-12). But if you knew a fetus wouldn't be able to survive outside the womb than that should be a great rule of thumb for abortion and when it isn't acceptable

the data suggest 22 weeks as the earliest so i'd recommend making that the abortion cut off date

>death row inmates
How is that the same as abortion?

Self-defense and death row is the same as abortion in what way?

say what rev?

Attached: abort-2022-05-03 194726.png (580x405, 39.68K)

they work hand in hand but they are not the same thing

like science and maths

retard

it's not, I was just answering the question

>What law is there that allows you to kill somebody?