Has Yea Forums ever considered transitioning?

Has Yea Forums ever considered transitioning?

Attached: 1649365370987.jpg (2316x3088, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/06/29/google-manipulates-search-results-according-to-study.html
revenueraccoon.com/does-google-have-political-bias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, i think about transitioning every day from poor to rich.

Fpbp

Christ the tits on that.

Transitioning to what?

BIGROUND OF APPLAUUUUUSEE….BIGBIGROUND OF APPLAUUUUUSE…..BIG ROUJD OF APPLAUSE BIGBIG ROUND OF APPLLAUUUUUUUUSE

Haha
WOOOOOOOOOO
WEEEEEOOOOOOOP

thats your problem , youre thinking and not doing

I'm ugly as a man, would be even uglier as a girl.

Attached: images (35).jpg (688x446, 21.6K)

No, but I continually think about fucking the shit out of a trans girl like her.

I dream of transitioning from a sigma male to a beta male

In fact my problem is live in a third world country where opportunities are scarce and if you're not a part of a wealthy family you probably will end your life as a poor fucker cause 95% of the population of the country earns less than 400 dolars per month, what could I do with that? It barely pay the bills.

Attached: 1590557917150.jpg (558x339, 41.06K)

A woman. Like OP picture user

Everyday user, but I will continue on just being a normal faggot.

2 months in and muh boobs are just starting
>Mfw sore nips that are getting puffy

Attached: download (4).jpg (213x237, 5.09K)

need titcow gf

As an open minded straight guy, I 100% encourage transitioning.
trans girls are like a gift from the gods.
you know how lesbians always go on about how they can please women better than men?
well, trans girls are like that for straight guys. no one is better at pleasuring you.
so, the more, the better.

I could see myself fake transitioning so I could take showers with women and little girls. Who are you to challenge my truth bigot? I'm a woman I just told you I am. You see what you've done lefties. You just let a predator get access to his victims. How does that make you feel?

yea but it's expensive, can give me cancer, can cause issues with your body and can all be for nothing because it might not feel right... but I don't feel amazing rn anway

What a shame.

>nice hair
>great makeup
>well dressed
>tremendous fake tits
>>can’t get rid of looking like a man no matter what

YWNBAW.

>Fake transitioning
Yeah, have fun with that, Steven

Attached: OP_being_a_faggot.jpg (708x519, 63.26K)

I will you can't stop me. You made sure of that.

Thought about getting some tits bigger than my wife's haha

Okay
But thanks for providing rightoids are predators once again

Attached: e3549ff4a3ec07fb3b134b16c423218b.jpg (1280x720, 113.43K)

>Compares Crowder to hot trap

You have to be trolling to post some dumb shit like that user

Everyone are predators it's just you are in denial. If you won't let me fuck you then you should go to jail bigot!

No. The whole trans thing seems pretty retarded to me. I don't get it, and I couldn't be less interested in getting it. We've got one at work. I use the pronouns HR has told me to use. That's the extent of the only fuck I have to give.

Attached: shabibo.gif (220x220, 612.75K)

Lol. You stupid.

He saw what he wanted and he went for it. #BiggBalls

Attached: 15541393648378-800x450.jpg (800x450, 61.02K)

Attached: 1539060817259.png (532x582, 514.29K)

could anyone post some tranny post surgery pics? I'm having an argument with one of my lib friends and want to show him how bad these surgeries are. Specifically MTF

Google is a thing.

yeah, already tried google, for some reason, (((they))) don't want to show you how bad they look.

Makes sense why would you want to show the down side of something?

How does that make sense? if someone is clearly hiding (bad) information from you to fit their agenda, wouldn't you be even more worried?

That's my point. If you want people to transition why would you tell them the downside of transitioning?

Well then why don't you just photoshop something new up like the other pics you're looking for were shopped

name? sauce?

Oh, ok thought that was some kind of counter argument or something, sorry.

That's bullshit and you know it

Prove they aren't shopped kek

Not more bullshit than thinking (((they))) are hiding pics from you

Found one won't dig further it's gross.

Attached: Forearm BACK 3 weeks.jpg (295x354, 24.71K)

it's because the reality is that they're almost always fine.
transition surgery has one of the highest satisfaction rates of all cosmetic procedures.
sure, there's some who regret, but it's minimal.

You brought up that they were shopped retard, should be your job, not mine

i did. i mostly got groomed into it when i was a teenager. i dont really regret it and im generally happy but the older i get the more i feel like i got shoved into it.

ya

K
But after you prove Jews are hiding pics from you

Im poor and have very masculine facial features. Not really an option

pajeet my son

Me too, I got groomed into getting castrated and it only made my life worse, literally the only place I can talk about desisting is here
I hope all the groomer do jail time for what they did to me as a child

Attached: 1638531201340.png (1000x1000, 72.89K)

Do some internet shit for additional income based on your skills. With dollar / euro payments you will earn considerably more than people in your country at some point if you spend enough time on your thing.

>Alcohol in the balls
That's an oof

i got an orchi almost 2 years ago. i was kinda iffy about it but i had no choice because i had to get off spiro because it was wrecking havoc on my kidneys. like i said, i dont regret it, and im not unhappy with life. but i feel like i didnt entirely choose to become trans on my own.

I feel you. I really do. There's more of us out there than people realize i think.

Cool larp

I also got a botched vaginoplasty, I literally will require a colostomy bag for the rest of my life. Also the HRT I used from the black market (uk here) destroyed one of my kidneys. Think twice before you submit a groomer

cnbc.com/2015/06/29/google-manipulates-search-results-according-to-study.html

revenueraccoon.com/does-google-have-political-bias/

Here are two articles showing that google manipulates search results, now, could you please show us how the pics that I'm looking for are shopped?

I transitioned from being sympathetic towards trannies to hating those warped fucks

hell nah ya heard.. i aint fuckin but dawg got that A ya feel me.. shiiiiit aint no thicc ass hoe safe my pic related dat ass

Attached: 1651474469018.jpg (448x959, 153.47K)

This is a biological woman. Why advert trans with an actual woman? Oh bc trans are gross af

Agree!

>CNBC
Stopped there

Yes, I changed my mind because:
>Expensive
>Biologically you’re still mostly a man
>Results based on your genetics
>Worse your genetics the more expensive
>Trans hate would probably make me off myself
>There’s benefits to being a man

I don’t really hate or have a problems with transgenders, but the process just seems like way too much money for an unreliable result. I kinda believe people when they say it’s pushed so much now because it makes good money.

I do occasionally cross dress however.