Existentialism is a constant threat lurking in the shadows of our everyday lives...

Existentialism is a constant threat lurking in the shadows of our everyday lives. How do you fortify yourself against it, Anons?

Any philosophical or religious questions are welcome as well.

Attached: Ihopesomesmartiesareonline.jpg (700x400, 71.7K)

Would you?

Attached: 1634336681790.jpg (2633x1697, 469.92K)

Attached: 1647308873873.jpg (482x625, 362.01K)

No, personally I wouldn't.
Mind paraphrashing? Also, I already have christ-like abilities.

Embrace hedonism.

Attached: 508131-a-mei-ing-overwatch-cosplay_880x660.jpg (880x647, 115.14K)

Attached: 1624883350053m.jpg (768x1024, 70.77K)

Attached: 991_1000.gif (345x338, 1.95M)

Don't you think that that's an empty approach to existence? One that simply fades away in the face of greater evils; one that does not motivate to progress and to fight.

Empty of what? Pussy?

Attached: 1648950739834.jpg (1920x1920, 1.95M)

more plz

Of meaning.

Yes you get it. Embrace it. That's why you're here. Asking for your own hedonistic pleasure and self righteousness.

Attached: DASH_1080.webm (608x1080, 598.07K)

That is not why I'm here. I'm here to hopefully unravel a deeper meaning to life and to discuss philosophical matters with you degenerates. Furthermore, I do not believe I'm self-righteous; I'm merely a thinker.

Having things you enjoy isn't meaningful?

I like to hype the nut squad up can I get a

BIGROUND OF APPLAUUUUUSEE….BIGBIGROUND OF APPLAUUUUUSE…..BIG ROUJD OF APPLAUSE BIGBIG ROUND OF APPLLAUUUUUUUUSE

Attached: 1631610834728.jpg (2316x3088, 1.41M)

Breed n’ seed

Attached: 1624884140929m.jpg (768x1024, 108.63K)

Attached: 1647111764574.jpg (1347x1137, 835.08K)

BIG BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSSSSSEEEE

So, you live to accumulate wealth of different material objects?
Nutting is indeed pleasant. However, I worry about the after effect of that.
Is that your purpose in life?

Collapse the false vacuum to enter eternal oblivion. How? Enough energy in one point of empty space.

To have enjoyable time, yes. Sometimes that involves doing unpleasant things in order to obtain those pleasant things, such as study to get a degree and a better job, but ultimately yes that's what all people do. I don't even need to be married to them or own them, just enjoy the experience.

Literally, just be yourself. Enjoy stuff. Be in the moment. Not thinking of or having to remember some dumb shit all the time. I think better moods can allow you to improve yourself even further. That's what I think anyway, seems to work alright.

Suffering is embedded in existence. Know thyself and learn to suffer. That's how you acquire faith, which is just spiritual strength.

What a sad, empty, meaningless life.

Attached: 1631235404041.gif (140x250, 729.33K)

Attached: 1639894400658.jpg (4096x3072, 1.12M)

Damnit I was hoping a customer would walk in

Attached: uriel-guux5-7f9626.gif (400x293, 1004.31K)

How so? You think being highly stressed about every single thing is better or has some more meaning? I don't think so.

Those nipples are actually surveillance cameras

That's an immature attitude. You can't run away from life forever

Sauce?

The astronomy thread is next door, mate. Good day.
Which user are you? The nutting guy or the one who lives to accumulate wealth? I do understand that living for pleasure seems attractive but don't you think that one needs a trancendant motive as well to help him fight things that tip life's scales unfavourably?
so you only live for momentary self?
I like this. I think you're the first user who seems to have a working brain here - besides myself I hope.
Exactly.

Attached: 421_1000.gif (431x268, 718.27K)

You're the one thats immature, doomer. You got no good advice to give anyway. You think you're smart, but your high and mighty act is just a farce to be laughed at.

It said philosophy. After you destroy all physics theres only philosophy left.

What transcendent motive are you living by and how do it cause you to end up on Yea Forums?

Why does it bother you so much? Think about why you are so shaken by a little probing. Doesn't seem like a secure foundation for life

Attached: 0-Slaughter-Of-The-Innocents-Renaissance-Florence-Domenico-Ghirlandaio.jpg (1212x800, 206.81K)

Attached: 2ee.jpg (680x944, 55.68K)

That did not respond to what he said though. Your way of living, to us, seems immature. How do you respond to that?
Well, thankfully we haven't destroyed all physics yet so...
I believe my purpose is to live accordingly with the instructions my religion has given me and to better the world.
I'm loving your responses, mate. Keep going.

I love renaissance paitings, mate. Thanks for sharing.

Attached: aa51318043599dc2419f93aa4529ef3a.jpg (1024x1011, 275.68K)

I'm not shaken by your halfwit remarks. If you want to be upset about things all the time, then whatever. I was just giving some advice relevant to the question of the thread.

Could you answer to the his halfwit remarks though? Are you able to? How do you defend your philosophy of living?

It can be destroyed which is a good thing. There's a key to end everything sometime. No matter how benevolent and powerful a creator is, no one can hold responsibility for any existence with sentient unfree beings inside

Attached: sunearthcompared.jpg (1824x1761, 583.01K)

I don't need to defend it. If you want to be stressed, go ahead. My advice is relevant advice to take against that.

God, how nice it would be to suddenly expel from a timetunnel with an AR and let "philosophers" (ignorant manipulators) feel Zeus' thunderstorm

I think you're referring to judgement day.
Pathetic high-school mentality. Wait until you join college, kid - that's if you make it that far.
I think that word you're looking for is 'sophists' and I'm not sure if you're aware of this but they are different things.

You can't defend it because you're bitchmade. Same reason you can't keep a girl

I fantasize about doing the same to ancient Rome, just mowing down tanned skin archaic Romans as the clamber over each other like World War Z. Blood pooling in the cobbled cracks, Latin lamentations drowned out by cracks of gunfire. I don't think about this in any modern setting, I direct all my violent fantasy backwards in history. Anyone else relate
I bet you would go to collage, gobbling up philosophers' intellectual waste and claiming their self-based realizations as your own. Fag

Not sure how you could make these old faggots your gurus even after Nietzsche pointed out their danger and lack of any actual utility when it comes your thinking and living experience

Don't act like you know me, you ignoramus.

>delusional
>betting
Could you sink any lower as a person, mate? How about deal with your internalised anger issues or direct them somewhere fruitful instead of self-inducing schizophrenia.
Also, learn about how dangerous betting is, faggot. Don't fuck yourself over because of ignorance.
I don't. I'm just appreciative of the renaissance-era paintings. Also, Nietzsche was as much a cuck as the rest of them.

It's sad we as people can make and spread notions like this but ofc no one is actually using it like practical advice. No one actually believes in Christ, not since he died before peoples eyes. Only Christ fully believed in Christ anyway. "Christians" are wishful thinkers who know no faith

Abortion is actually safer than childbirth. By banning abortion, you are responsible for the death of women.

I couldn't agree more with the last sentence.
And?

Logical thinking is a great tool for logical problems. Trying logical thinking and arguing for existential issues is like trying to use a hammer to screw a screw.

I don't understandd what this means. Should I tudy more? I am not smart enough maybe

So what do you propose as an alternative?

Solitude

How do you protect yourself against the big sad, bro?

But would that be a happy and fulfilling life?

I don't really I am pretty depressed a lot of the time tbh, my only real way of fighting it off is either doing something meaningful (like a fix at work), oreating something really rally nice.

Try asking a wordless question

Do you have any hobbies mate? Tell me about yourself.
?

Innately: Yes
Compared to a life of socialization:
A RESOUNDING YES

I like to read about Medieval history (really obsessed with the 15th century), play historic-themed games, and also sometimes do crosswords or draw stuff. I am quite boring though nd have lots of free timeto think about stuff and my mind tends to go all over the place. I wouldnt mind more 'useful' hobbies though tbh