Attached: download.jpg (474x474, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnJDREs-UFA
youtube.com/watch?v=UaJfLYMiQ50
dailymotion.com/video/x310zz2
youtube.com/watch?v=4UmRtfP3b8E
youtu.be/lN5wpoNJDUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Praising lynch is the hallmark of a pseud. Any comparison to his work means nothing,

except this is praising badalamenti, so fuck off

Attached: once upon.jpg (640x640, 199K)

no one said anything about lynch besides that he worked with a good composer that fit his show...

t. turbopleb

Attached: get a load of this guy.jpg (322x252, 10K)

the GOAT movie soundtrack.

Attached: Ennio Morricone - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.png (1000x1000, 1.79M)

>Fat cuck browsing Yea Forums listening to Tim Heicucker
>Sees BASED Yea Forums poster say that he likes a TV soundtrack
>*Tips fedora*
>Praising lynch is the hallmark of a pseud. Any comparison to his work means nothing

Pic related. It's you.

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-08-21-23-46~2.png (335x454, 199K)

Would need to be cut down to just the best tracks, but Neon Genesis Evangelion. I have the S2 Works boxset which has all the cues from the series + End Of Evangelion that were composed by Shiro Sagisu (i.e. excludes externally-sourced music and the opening/end credits themes) but it's so disorganised I've never been able to reasonably whittle down a 'best of' playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnJDREs-UFA
youtube.com/watch?v=UaJfLYMiQ50

Attached: 21329H.jpg (1200x1200, 233K)

Synecdoche New York and Ravenous are probably my favorites.

Attached: 165328968932596.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

The music in Twin Peaks was excellent but it gets a bit repetitive after so many episodes. TV budgets weren't as big as nowadays so they just used the same score over and over. Having Julie Cruise cameo in the show was a nice touch though.

have you heard of a leitmotif?

It's surprising how much consistency and flow this album has for a mostly instrumental soundtrack.

>Having Julie Cruise cameo in the show
was she known before the show? from what i gather she wasnt famous and was only made famous through the show and working with baldametti as he contemporaneously was composing for the show so they have the same vibe and there is crossover of personal material and material for the show..

She only got known through the show and the soundtrack becoming popular. Floating Into the Night didn't even chart nearly a year after it was released, after Twin Peaks blew up.

the soundtrack for NausicaƤ Of The Valley Of The Wind is one of Joe Hisaishi's very best but most of the commercial releases have butchered sequencing / cutting up of tracks

dailymotion.com/video/x310zz2 [spoilers in 2nd half]

Attached: 4b594f8c.jpg (790x395, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4UmRtfP3b8E

i think interstellar is a flawed movie with great setpieces (its like 40 minutes too long) but man that soundtrack is unironically based.

yeah thats what i mean its not really a cameo... its not like she was known from something else then featured... dont know if that person just meant a different word or thought she was famous singer already who had a cameo.

Volume 2 as well. The raw emotion is enough to make it my personal favorite soundtrack, but theres so much more to it

Attached: su_albumcover_final_.0.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

Giving it a retarded name doesn't change the experience.

L Y N C H E D

Lost In Translation has some great songs(and cover art).
- Kevin Shields(My Bloody Valentine), Squarepusher, Air, The Jesus and Mary Chain

Attached: asd.jpg (522x522, 32K)

Cringe

Attached: hehey.jpg (940x1380, 399K)

Been meaning to see that for years. Everything about it sounds good including the music.

For real, you should check it out.

Attached: R-807921-1277280364.jpeg.jpg (600x597, 159K)

Attached: viperclone3.png (1000x1000, 1.46M)

Not even Badalamenti's best musical score with Lynch

Attached: 1503963589783.jpg (350x522, 28K)

For some odd reason I didnt like it the first time i saw it, but I recently rewatched it and LOVED it. I guess i expected the plot to be the main driving force, but it really isnt, it's all about the atmosphere. The music and cinematography is 10/10 and Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray act so well together, their interactions seem very genuine.

Anything by Ennio Morricone. Pic related.

Attached: featured4.jpg (800x1200, 1.02M)

Looks very interesting. Honestly surprised ive never heard of it.

youtu.be/lN5wpoNJDUk

Attached: deep-red-profondo-rosso-vintage-movie-poster-original-26x37-8134.jpg (3174x4504, 1.46M)

First thing that came to mind as far as recent movie soundtracks.

Attached: hereditary.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Not tryna be a contrarian or a dick but...I can't get into Morricone's soundtracks, they sound corny as fuck to me.