You fools!

You fools!

Attached: 1651606532987.png (633x640, 895.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guttmacher.org/gpr/2008/08/abortion-and-women-color-bigger-picture
quora.com/Did-people-use-to-drown-kittens-in-the-Victorian-Era
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send that to the lawmakers, retard

>implying lawmakers know anything about reality in [current year]

Might this not push more democrats out to vote in the house election?

They know. They also know Republican voters are shit4brainz idiots. So, there we have it.

Attached: 1644655138486.jpg (712x1024, 94.91K)

no one ever correlates the huge drop in crime in this country that just happened about 15-20 years after RvW.
the poors are the ones affected by shit like this. rich hoes just get on a plane to some place that will give them an abortion.
I'm not even sure is stupider, the left that "didn't" see this overturn coming or the fucked up right who is celebrating this decision because they 'owned those fucking libs"

Attached: 1347316898018.jpg (550x775, 126.14K)

Attached: it's true you know.jpg (260x194, 13.11K)

Niggers barely got abortions anyway, why do you think every black woman has a child and no father figure?

This nobody was motivated until now

They'll just use ghetto methods if banned from a clinic, the most predominantly black areas are liberal and will 100% keep abortions anyway. This is a play to keep conservative white areas aboriton free. One of the few good moves they've made against white genocide

"In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women."

There is a pretty credible theory that the biggest reason why crime dropped so dramatically in US urban areas starting around 1990 is because the Roe v. Wade decision in 1973 resulted in a massive increase in abortions -- aborting many of the would-be criminals.

Those "inner-city urban" kids that they started to abort in 1973 would have turned 17 in 1990. Starting then, their absence began to have an extremely positive effect on cities.

And way more pregnancy to go with it, they abort 20 and keep 3 niglets anyway

Yeah. Now they'll about 3 and keep 17. Enjoy.

Just imagine the amount of BBC that's going to come from this.

Refer to

Attached: 1650212815952m.jpg (451x1024, 93.27K)

Big black clitties?

Attached: 1651465733009.jpg (1024x709, 74.91K)

I can’t wait to be like China, eating cats and living all on top of each other.

Isn't that what you want? To finally be on top or under someone?

I've been saying that for years!

fuck dude I didnt even think of this lmao

1) yes they do, 2) the crime dropped also in other countries where abortion wasn't illegal so it's highly likely that the drop came from the fact that we all quit huffing lead about that same time.

we are actually fucked this is so insanely stupid, don't care what your politics are more humans is the absolute last thing this planet needs

It is a weird thing I noticed back in like 2016 which is a number of conservatives obviously being against Roe V. Wade where the argument instead of just being
>You make the baby jesus cry etc.
was more making it a race issue with
>black women abort 5x as often as white women
>At that point the deaths by black on black crime are dwarfed by simply the number aborted
>If you're pro-choice, you're anti-black

agreed. anything that makes less niggers and poor people in general is a good thing.

Good. Now I can knock up my crush and get her for life >:)

Are you all REALLY okay with killing niggers?

Attached: concerned pepe.jpg (690x596, 223.71K)

gonna get custody of the kid and drain you for child support

maybe both you know, but hey.. let's get lead back in the gas because that's freedom

This is why they need to fuck off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

There was a show on hbo called fuzzy math or something that goes into all the variables, the outlaw of leaded gasoline being a major factor. All of these hypotheticals also ignore that plan b is available now, even the slightest planning by the nogs and they don't need abortion as they did in the 70s. For the nogs that live in conservative states like GA, TX and can't even be bothered to go to the pharmacy within 48hrs I'd argue they've already overan those areas. Been to Houston or Atlanta recently?

Never said I'd be there for the bitch or kid. Once she gets knocked, I'm disappearing. Fuck her before she fucks me

Niggers have kids for government handouts so your logic is flawed.

Attached: Sheklemeister.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

haha eat your own shit rightoids

welcome to Yea Forums newfag

Condoms suck

THIS!

is this a serious question?

im not ok with killing anything, BUT if theyre still in the womb and it makes life way better for literally everybody then hell fucking yea I am. I can only imagine how fucked society will be in 30 years if we don't.

its funny we had such an economy boom the past 60+ years since we legalized it

republicans just dont think

In reality the dam doesnt exist. Should have thought about that when mass migration, mix breeding, and population replacement started to get bad.

Their imaginary friend demands it so they do it.

in reality youre a dumb nigger and youre gonna have a million more friends to play with every year

>>If you're pro-choice, you're anti-black
Unless you're a /pol/cel.. then you're anti-black but pro more blacks.

You're not even making a point here faggot, why did you bother clicking "reply"?

black women abort five times more than white women you mook so your logic is non existant

>Implying niggers are friendly.

>if they're still in the womb
What about countries that consider age from conception, not birth? You know, third world countries like Japan

>its funny we had such an economy boom the past 60+ years since we legalized it
Bingo. And crime dropped across the board from the early 90's on, exactly 17 years after Roe.. it's hilarious that the fucking republifarts don't see this.

The fact that Biden said he isn't going to do anything to stop it should tell you everything you need to know about our government. This will put hundreds of thousands of more people on welfare every year just because they qualify after having a kid

the point is that it's pretty fucking obvious that legalizing abortion in 1973 was directly causal to crime rates drastically dropping 20 years later but maybe your brain is too lead heavy to fucking get this simple fact you mook

>He's afraid of black people this much

Also I HIGHLY doubt black people gave two shits about abortions or getting abortions. A lot of them probably couldn't even afford it, or bother to go have one done. They'd just keep the kid, or dump it on their parents or grandparents. Actually according to PPH's website, Hispanic women would actually be the most affected AND THEN black women, but it's pretty close for both ethnicities.

They didn't even include statistics for white women, though I imagine white women would be affected as well, though it wouldn't be as high as hispanic and black women I imagine.

the president can't veto the scotus you imbecile he's not a king in cases like these it doesn't matter who's in the white hourse

>I HIGHLY doubt black people gave two shits about abortions or getting abortions

Someone please think of the bikes.

Lawmakers want this for voters you useful idiot.

How do all of those connecting abortion to less crime account for the last 2 years? It was legal then, only difference is the nog has been emboldened. They push until you stop them regardless of family situation.

You're not wrong user, you're not wrong...

Republican Lawmakers? The millions of niggers being born from this, ain't gonna vote GOP.

How do think the last two years would've been, if Roe vs Wade had never been passed? Some 20-40 millions more "emboldened" niggers.

quora.com/Did-people-use-to-drown-kittens-in-the-Victorian-Era

Attached: IMG_20220503_180229.jpg (634x640, 132.39K)