It's a woman's right to choose!!

>it's a woman's right to choose!!

So you advocate killing babies because sluts can't keep their legs together. Good to know

Attached: 20190515T1600-0419-CNS-ABORTION-BAN-ALABAMA.jpg (960x685, 58.87K)

kys ivan

Born and raised in TX, I'm more American than you cuck

Based.

Anyone else see that this is a ploy by the media to start rallying people against the government again considering the Dems are about to lose big in the mid term elections? The right is getting ready to take power back, so let's release a bunch of bullshit about a note that no one has seen that says they might reverse one of the most controversial laws in American history.

Attached: 403 (1).jpg (600x608, 42.03K)

It's common sense. This isn't Africa, we know how babies are conceived but sluts still let themselves get pregnant

No

yee haw shithole is more mexico than america try again faggot

>sluts still let themselves get pregnant
>no one should ever have secks evar!
brainlet take

Yeah if all you know about TX is from TV then sure you believe that, cuck

I never said I was against sex. How hard is it to be on the pill? Women take enough health supplements so a simple contraception pill should be a none-issue

Baww, calling a 10yo incest victim a slut, that's cute.

>Because people who get abortions are 10 year old rape victims

black women have a disproportionate amount of abortions compared to any other race. This will hasten the end of America being a white country.
I support it

Attached: 1651007120252[1].png (1913x1078, 1.85M)

What about men taking their responsibility when impregnating a girl. There's always a biological father

The woman is the one who carries and births the child, the man can high-tail it and ditch the bitch

Only cucks use condoms

I wonder how many people calling abortion "baby murder" are dudes who will never have to carry a child to term.
Look up The Violinist argument and actually give it some thought.

Underage sex is only a problem outside marriage.....

Attached: Tumblr_l_659964401903951.jpg (750x982, 155.34K)

Define woman

I'm no biologist.

who gets the most abortions? who commits the most crimes? is this what you really want rightoids? or is this a push to get new slaves?

A human born with a vagina who's over 18 years old

>Define woman
In this case it may be any human who can get pregnant

Yes, don't be so salty bc you don't get sex.
Hey, the fetus that don't want to be aborted, raise a hand... no? no one? mmmm...

>Thinks the south is a shithole.
Nope. We have modern amenities.
Some even better than yours probably.
By the way you have your own version of retards too. You just have gotten accustomed to it because you never leave that bubble.

Your insane religious bullshit shouldn't impact other people's lives.

You don't have to be religious to be against baby-genocide

True, live and let die.

Attached: 0702093031980_3288_tumblr_nkm59cRT891r2g7mto1_540.png (512x512, 205.03K)

Babies have been born. We're not talking about babies. It's none of your business.

last time this happened women killed themselves and stopped having sex entirely. so nothing will change for a lot of you

F

Attached: e7ede03f-d8f4-425c-85dd-22d89a1a0e5c.jpg (960x758, 83.29K)

Another braindead republicunt asshole.
Big surprise.

I'd stay out of these threads tbh.
It's 99% trolls on both sides.
No one seems to actually care, which is fucking depressing.

God isn't always against killing babies

Attached: bef905e6-32ee-4f71-9278-b795aa4ad087.jpg (480x561, 39.54K)

Abortion's great, chicks need to start competing so see who can have the most in a year

fetuses are not babies, they're future babies, they're as conscious as your jizz

also men cant keep their dick in their pants

you dont care about 'babies' youre just a controlling incel

kys

they're retards, what do you expect from these men

only nonwhites should ever have abortions. white women also being able to have abortions has been, like, oppressing those poor pox or whatever.

Attached: 73c3616d-64d3-430d-8388-71e5610c66e1.jpg (1200x1192, 101.32K)

a fetus isnt a baby you dumb fuck

I agree. People shouldn't enjoy sex. It's just something you do. You should only have it if you're absolutely sure you want to have a child.

Attached: 7F22E257-FDB7-4F67-88B0-E78D5B4E1D39.gif (360x203, 792.58K)

if abortion is murder then i've commited genocide to billions masturbating to hentai

Holy kek so edgy man

Attached: 6533066e-f00e-4050-9d1a-8b0234a63bdd.jpg (960x960, 116.85K)

>a fertilized egg is the same as a sperm
yikes.

I'd just like to point out to people that this change does not ban abortion like some idiots are claiming (Either out of ignorance or just to troll). It just means that now it can be banned at an individual state level and I honestly don't see that many states doing it.

its life, user :PPPP

>by my moral standard, I judge that your moral standard is not good enough to judge me
imagine being such a narcissist...

The immature kids and The innocents
Will go to heaven

:D :D :P XD

Attached: scarecrow.jpg (2220x1248, 340.87K)

I'm pro life personally but can you please not demean women. I empathize with women who get abortions because they fear they may not be able to support a child. Raising a child is a major responsibility. But at the same time I personally would never get an abortion because I believe all life has value.

Abortion it's the most Jewish stuff out there, no one defending this shit on this, only men who pretend to be women and that kind of degenerates...

(●ˇ∀ˇ●) (●'◡'●) (´◡`) (¬‿¬) ಥ_ಥ

>condescending tone regarding another culture
Leftoid detected.

Not all, but there are certainly some of them.
Now they will be forced to have a rapists child.

Are you gonna force the 10yo to take care of that child?

Are you going to pay for all these babies who are born to mothers who don't want them? You probably already complain about taxes and vote for people who want to cut the budget for child welfare.

Margaret Sanger was right.

The only good thing about abortion is that it's mostly used by blacks.

Attached: tumblr_ol8rcvBaPm1uhmz4jo1_1280.jpg (750x388, 17.49K)

I do. That way slut genes will be removed from the gene pool.
Odds are. Hard to keep voters when the price of groceries and gasoline went up so much.
In addition, it's not like the whites getting abortions were the good ones. It helped remove the bottom of the barrel.
This is why I say Republicans should support abortion, it removes future Dems.
It would be nice if the meth addled whites were yeeting their womb turds.
I agree life has value. Those unwanted brats can be future child labor and eventual cannon fodder. God I love how Africa making use of some of their excess brats. Maybe if they abort the rest, awesome!

I'm sure they will, and complain that those people need to not have sex, as if sex can be prevented.
Yes. She knew abortion would remove human weeds. Getting people to choose it would really help.