My brother thinks that Led Zeppelin is a better band than Pink Floyd. This opinion, to me, is incorrect...

My brother thinks that Led Zeppelin is a better band than Pink Floyd. This opinion, to me, is incorrect. Which one of us is wrong?

Attached: tony did you hear what i said.jpg (499x499, 65K)

they....aren't comparable? bad post OP

You're both wrong

>two bands
>not comparable

Attached: buuw.jpg (848x1024, 52K)

pink floyd way better

They both suck listen to jazz

I do. Right now, I prefer my top 5 jazz artists to either of the bands mentioned.

>two rock band from the 70's
>not comparable

Attached: asfs.png (894x773, 48K)

how could you compare rammstein to the carpenters?

You can't "compare" them, but you can say which one you think is better.
I meant more like They're both considered classic rock bands from the same era, they seem obviously comparable.

Floyd by a long shot. More important legacy and more diverse discography

I'm just shitposting but that's awesome man

:^)
This is sort of the way I see it.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (520x522, 20K)

I don’t care about opinions. I only care about facts.

So, in your opinion, facts are more important than opinions?

Attached: catdab.jpg (700x700, 99K)

No because I only care about facts, my opinions are only facts.

Fair enough. Which band would you say is better, factually?

how can a 10/10 band be better than a 10/10 band?

seems like a pointless debate.

That’s not possible because it’s just an opinion

i dont dislike pink floyd but led zeppelin is better than them by miles

Don't get me wrong, I like both bands a tremendous amount. But Pink Floyd just seems to obviously be on a higher level than Led Zeppelin.

Attached: idk.jpg (487x500, 34K)

Pink Floyd by a mile. They overall have a better discography and more interesting sound (at least before The Final Cut), although Led Zeppelin doesn't deserve the hate it gets from zoomers too

Your brother thinks outdated dadrock is better than outdated dadrock but you think oudated dadrock is better than outdated dadrock.

You're both wrong because outdated dadrock is equal to outdated dadrock.

Listen to Lil Dicky you stupid boomer

I guess pink Floyd comes out on top but they both make dry, pretentiously drawn out music so you both lose

led zeppelin came right out the gate with hit after hit. their songwriting only got stronger and more ambitious with each album (although physical graffiti was the peak)

pink floyd had at least a few masterpieces in them as well but they had an incredibly spotty track record from day one. eventually they got better but a lot of their recorded output is just pretentious stoner shit

Wow your actually retarded. Led zeppelin sucks ass and pink floyd is barely music

Attached: you.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Pink Floyd wrote their own material

this
Led Zeppelin has no soul

Anyone who unironically likes led zeppelin needs to get shot immediately

typical edgelord response from seething floydshitter

You are wrong

lemme tell ya a couple of three things

>caring about music before 1990

Attached: LUL.png (135x144, 20K)

If you had both bands on opposing stages playing at the same time before 1976 and people had a choice as to who they would go see live.
Led Zeppelin would be standing room only and Pink Floyd would mostly be playing to an empty audience. LZ was that big in 70's. They were the defacto biggest band in the world after the breakup of the Beatles.
As far as live performances they had no competition until they stopped touring after the death of Robert Plant's son during their last major tour that was in Support of the "Presence" album.

Attached: 73-10Circus-C-1.jpg (696x900, 198K)

That's because led zeppelin is for fags while pink floyd is for neets

Not during the 70's they weren't
LZ was the most "chad" band their was.
And I was alive in the 70's

Your old, kys

Lifes to good to ever consider killing myself.
I still have many good years ahead of me.

Attached: born_in_1961_puzzle.jpg (225x225, 21K)

>caring about music

>Caring

So you're like 50 and were such a "chad" in your youth that you ended up here? Boy did you take some wrong turns.

Get lost boomer, the only non cringe reason to use 4 chan is if your in college or homeschooled

Based and factpilled

Based.

Attached: 80s chad.jpg (1451x816, 178K)

Sorry if my presence offends you ( I really don't give a shit.)
I have been on "4chins" since 2006 and not leaving anytime soon.
It's amusing for when my wife is in the living room watching television or I am in between tasks during my work day (I work from home as an IT Professional)

cringe

Led Zeppelin is the best band ever. Pink Floyd, although great, is only #5. Zeppelin, Beatles, Hendrix, Rolling Stones, THEN Pink Floyd.

Jazz sucks, listen to classical

Floyd is better, but they are actually Zepp tier when compared to real prog bands like K Crimson, Yes, Genesis, etc

both of you are wrong, David Bowie is the superior 70s artist

you must have really boring conversations

No, David Bowie was not very good at all. A few quirky, novelty type songs. The instruments - guitar, drums, and bass - were actually quite subpar. He gets WAY too much credit just because he was weird.

PF was more like psycidelic rock while LZ was just rock. PF songs have more flavour while LZ songs were more bare and dry

I'd defiinitely go with PF, more diversity and ideas. LZ is good too but a bit one-dimensional for me.
I also prefer Gilmour's style to Page

Ben fucks his brother

>Stones at 4
>Beatles at 2
What’s it like being stupid?

Pre-Waters, he is.
Overall, you are.

Now stop being cunty.