Now that abortion will be illegal soon, next is to crack down on obscenity and criminalize loli...

Now that abortion will be illegal soon, next is to crack down on obscenity and criminalize loli. The Ron Desantis administration will finally bring god back in this country. Just like with the gays and the transgenders, we will finally have a country that says no to degenerates.

Attached: 3C57DD53-5FFA-48E7-BEE4-DF06A8BDBC31.jpg (1185x973, 105.92K)

Based.

loli isn't far enough. I want a full ban on anime. The anime-troon pipeline is real.

Nuke Florida. It's the only way to be sure.

Attached: 5b4cc35067ce351c008b491b.jpg (997x547, 53.9K)

Just wait for the desantis cruz administration and we will be living in pre heaven.

Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
>Fuck yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, yeah!
America,
>FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Freedom is the only way, yeah!
>Terrorists, your game is throughhhhhhhhhh
'Cause now you have to answer to
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
>FUCK YEAHHHHH
So lick my butt and suck on my balls YEAHH

>suck it you libtard jannies mark my words you'll be fired for your fagget bias soon enough

Actually next will be a federal mandate banning antisemitism

Attached: poster_fd3344deb80e4cdca3c8f6d581a41b9e.jpg (1280x720, 74.63K)

LMAOOO BAN ANIME FUCK YEAH

IT HAS WEAKENED THE WEST AND ITS COUNTERPARTS

NO MORE FUCKING TRANNIES
THANKS FLORIDA MAN
SEE YOU IN 2024

Attached: 3074.jpg (939x653, 57.74K)

just wait till you here about this fucked up site called Yea Forums where anime and loli degen hang out

The face of a manlet

American Taliban

based. Inshallah from the top of the highest building you sodomite.

Maybe the red versus blue retards will wake up to the kosher sandwich... Nawh, the masses are happy to just keep sleeping.

Based. Anti semitism has no place in the modern world n

SAVE THE CHILDRENNNNNN

honestly MODS
>COULD
ban CHILD PREDATORS ,
>would they
NO BECAUSE THEY WOULD PREFER THESE FREAKS TO ROAM AROUND

>has anti fagget shit mods are going to push it to the back permanently. loosers

and they allow fucken faggots with their dicks out re-bumbed @ page 1
>FUCKING LOOSER JANNIES

>set a page thresh hold for this thread.

a thread talking about faggot shit with 10 posters would be at 1 or alternative.

>TOO BAD YOUR FAGGET HUNGER GAMES
>ORWELIAN UNIVERSE ISNT GOING TO
>HAPPEN YOU FAGGOT JANNIES

I literally threw a shoe at a trans nigger I saw in downtown SF
>I did my part

Attached: pepelolicon.gif (1060x1053, 703.01K)

I hope this leftist meltdown continues for as long as possible.

>Denial
>Anger
>Bargaining
>Depression
>Acceptance

Most are still in denial and anger, but some posters, like OP, have moved into bargaining. However, most leftists are awful at bargaining, and have resorted to the slippery slope fallacy, as OP has.

I look forward to your upcoming depression, faggot.

The country said no to the top degenerate when we fired Trump

I should honestly film myself clowning on trans glow niggers in downtown SF. throwing shit at them or squirting windex at them.

>going up to trannies with a voice amp yelling >absurdities
>going up to trannies with a green screen suit >yelling goyim chants
>going up to trannies dressed up as gandalf
>saying "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
> going up to trannies in a 90s speedo with a >femanon and stretching, saying "this is what >your missing out on fagget, [starts squating]
zooms in on caterpillar stash
>going up to troons with yu gi oh cards yelling
>XYZ, I summon my trap CARDDDD
>going up to troons in a fake gay accent telling
>them they are going to hell for being pedos

going up to troons in public with a page of machine code and say, there's only 1's and 0s lmaooooooooooo

for some reason i read "obesity" instead of "obscenity" and was confused for a good few seconds :D

going up to troons and shoving them against the locker
>going up to troons and tripping them
going up to troons and read the bible, proceed to light a roman candle directed at them while yelling
> JESUSSSSS LORDDDDDDD >JESUSSSSSSSSSS
going up to troons in public and yell STOP GOING TO THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE [proceeds to throw cheese slices at them]

God Emperor Donald will destroy this chump from Floriduh.

Attached: 1648206353315.jpg (328x528, 69.36K)

Stupid Ron is worse than lying trump.
He is a fucking moron and only braindead assholes would ever want this shithead to be President.
So YOU are a braindead asshole.

Desantis definitely looks like a Chile molester.

>and criminalize loli.
Based. The new age is here.

This. Anime also creates incels and simps.

I honestly should probably film this instead of making a faggot text thread about this.

>criminalize loli
Thank fucking God. Can we also criminalize shota and traps while we're at it?

Girls can have a penis and men can get pregnant! That's the retarded shit you believe. You and your whole pod of trannies should be euthanized.

Don't forget femboys and worst of all: conservatives

LORDDDD PLEASEEEE SEND THESE FAGGET CHINKS THAT DRAW LITTLE KIDS NAKED TO JAIL LORDDDDDDDDDDDD PLEASEEEEE

That would require DeSantis to believe that pedophilia is bad

ONLY INCELS SUPPORT OVERTURNING ROE V WADE!

YOUR WHOLE POD

>im dead

23 posters
> page 3 threshold

>the fagget troon jannies are being offended as we speak

fuck politics lets turn this into a troon h8 thread

Look at all the projecting in this thread.

>Now that abortion will be illegal soon
You don't really READ the news, do you? I mean, somebody starts screaming some worthless bullshit and you're right there, totally clueless, screaming the same bullshit when, IF YOU READ THE FUCKING STORY, you'd see that is not true.
But then I have to take into consideration the fact that you're not even old enough to vote, anyway.

DesAnus is going to criminalize pre-marital sexy time. So /pol/tard incels got nothing to worry about.

His best move is to stick to it. If he goes big, he will go home with America losing. I like this guy, and have for a while(canafag) and think he's going to make America get it's shit off the everybody wins set

America is a shithole country run by fringe, religious radicals. lol

Attached: 1651579451510[1].png (481x501, 212.53K)

>TROONZ
every time

>500 years from now in a radioactive wasteland, the outcasts who were pedophiles and wanted to eat human flesh formed their own gang called the raiders

Military groups patrolling the mojave were told to kill on sight known pedophiles

NCR solider gets radioed that a child was raped in a nearby shaq north of Sloan past the abandoned junkyard

NCR solider runs up to the perp and tackles him, then handcuffs him

>[the pedophile]......... wait pleaseeee I love life pleaseeeeeeeeeee stopp dont do thisss [starts crying] I didnt mean it stoppppp wahhhhhhhhhhhh [keeps sobbing]

The NCR solider, looking unfazed says "sir you have broken code 2332 of the international law, you have raped a child. under the age of 13 what are your last words"

>[the pedophile] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAITTT WAITTT WAITTTT WAITTT PLEASEEE WAITTTT WAITTT WAITTT WAITT STOPPPPP
(rolling around in the floor sobbing)

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

NCR solider grabs radios word that perp has been terminated.

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or /pol/ retardation

Attached: deadraider.png (482x298, 311.02K)

Don't like him but would fuck the Misses

Attached: MrsDesantis.jpg (1663x2560, 489.06K)

mad cause you live in a different country? AMERICA is the SHIT FAGGOT. if you live in america move somewhere else then looser

WE PROGRAM ASSEMBLY IN AMERICA god damn NIGGERSSSSSSSS RUINING THE INTERNETT WITH THIER C++ GOD DAMN NIGGERS

Fuck ron and FUCK you.
Stupid, disgusting republicunts are through with Democracy and will destroy America if they are not stopped.

Yes please. But in all honesty, fat people are a huge burden in our medical infrastructure. They should be force to lose the weight by any means!

Speak English much you stupid asshole?

Obscene speech is free speech, and these conservative jackals have no counterargument for why this is, or ought to be, so.

Conservatism really is the same as a child kicking and screaming that they couldn't get their way, that they can't impose their ideas on others, and that the fact of social stability is not contingent on whether or not people agree on the same things.

I have no doubt that the SCOTUS decision, if it comes out as such and is finalized, to overturn Roe v. Wade will lead to horrific consequences for the conservatives.

The imposition of one's own viewpoint is antithetical to the American ideal. Conservatism is un-American. Even moreso when it's at the expense of the greater well-being of the people, as is the case with abortion where the woman's ability to live is impeded by an unviable pregnancy. As a matter of reason, such a thing shouldn't be relevant, as it's her autonomy she is entitled to, as she is a person, and not that of a potential person.

Attached: 1633631442427.jpg (1050x1500, 363.73K)

Seethe some more faggot.

Attached: 1645786673928.jpg (799x720, 432.16K)

PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE TEACHERS

is a liberal and enjoys watching cartoon pedo shit. what a surprise

Won't pass a first amendment claim though

Hard to believe this moron is a Harvard lawyer.