When's she releasing her cover of Wuthering Heights in the original key?

When's she releasing her cover of Wuthering Heights in the original key?

Attached: eye-lish000000.jpg (750x750, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2HRdjDKnw
youtube.com/watch?v=72BhejMSRFc
vocaroo.com/i/s1lqJxZsvO21
youtube.com/watch?v=buXP5H2cadw
youtube.com/watch?v=pbPZI73wnSU
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ATPhkVWi0
youtube.com/watch?v=pkTF5DRBxpI
youtube.com/watch?v=RVc4kayC9bo
youtube.com/watch?v=DBIWEOYE1Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope she od before its released

She's anti-drug.

What a fucking loser.

>can barely hit the notes in her own songs
>can somehow miraculously pull off one of the hardest songs for women to sing
I’m sure.

She actually has a very beautiful soprano voice. When the Party's Over hits a B6.

She's 17 and she's wise enough to see how dangerous that lifestyle is.

Cool I hope she dies

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2HRdjDKnw

LOLOLOL no.

t. never actually listened to her music
have sex

>not posting a good performance

She sounds PERFECT here and hits those high notes with no strain.

t.never listened to Wuthering Heights
just go die

>AGHHHH Wuthering Heights. Now THAT was art pop

Attached: 1552866302033.jpg (895x1046, 713K)

It's really not that hard to sing.

do it up and vocaroo it

How the fuck should we know? Do you really think you’re being clever? Kys, retard.

You first.

im not the retard saying its easy

>no strain
Hahahaha no. She’s really stretching during the hook. Obviously you have no clue how vocal training works.

I love how her bro has to help her out both times.

easy ladies this is how its done vocaroo.com/i/s1lqJxZsvO21

i see now why you are a fan of "no-talent" eilish

im not the guy you were arguing with bruh dont like billie. just a kate bush fan paying tribute

No way this is in the original key or the entire thing so I'm not clicking.

it is

Pahahahahaha

Attached: Joyous Mr Grips.jpg (640x640, 13K)

LOL

Her schizophrenic SoundCloud boytoy nailed Bulls On Parade, so it’s only fair wifey pull her weight in the relationship.

It’s even worse.

During SGP’s performance at Rolling Loud he forgot a lot of the words to his rhymes and Denzel had to help him out.

Meanwhile, Shillie forgot the words to her songs more than once during her Coachella performance.

It’s fucking pottery.

>boytoy
Dude, she's 17, she's too young to have a boytoy.

based

Attached: like a boss dab.gif (1111x539, 111K)

that explains why her music is boring and lifeless lol

you missed out, man

>implying

Protip: most molesters were molested.

She sings fine here.

Judging from how barred-out she comes off in interviews, I’m guessing not.

Lame

It's hilarious because it's true.
youtube.com/watch?v=buXP5H2cadw
youtube.com/watch?v=pbPZI73wnSU

Fuck, didn't see how the Shillie video was removed.

Spot on.

She’s just trying to fit in with the soundcloud crowd

This. She has to put on an image to sell records and get clout.

But accusing someone who was molested of being a molester without evidence is a shitty thing to do.

And most molested don't molest.

This.

Guys what if she is the next Kate Bush?

She already is. Both she and Kate are child prodigies with amazing voices and huge creative drives.

lmao this is my favorite ever

MAKE HER DRINK THE CUM SAUCE

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

yeah, they're probably the ones in safe situations who were able to report it and receive proper treatment for it, that's kind of the point

>both corny industry plants who needed to clout chase to get successful
Yes.

>le kate was an industry plant meme

Fuck off.

>She actually has a very beautiful soprano voice.
She's not a soprano.

>releases a simple but professionally produced music video for a typical Lordewave song
>signed to a major label known for relentlessly shilling their artists
>inexplicably gains millions of instagram followers, passing famous artists like Travis Scott and Lil Pump in under a year despite having barely any released music and not having funny/goofy/memey content like Pump (only pictures of her decked out in branded clothing)
>gets tons of media coverage in everything from music rags to mainstream news and internet shows like "Hot Ones"
>claims to have grown up poor despite living in a wealthy neighborhood in LA
>gets hyped as an artistic prodigy despite her only talent being doing vocals (doesn't write the lyrics or instrumentals, doesn't seem to do visual arts much either)
>relentlessly clout chases the soundcloud/hip hop scene, going as far as to dressing up in dopey clothes with big european fashion brand logos all over them
>acts tryhard edgy and pretends to be depressed
>releases a mediocre Lordwave album with Lana sounding vocals and hip hop style production
>media acts like it's a game changer when it's really just a contemporary pop album derivative of the same things many other pop albums are
>plays up her friendship with xxxtentacion after he died despite having never met IRL
>gets her own curated museum exhibit to promote the album (pic related)
>gets an endorsement deal with a major fashion brand a month after the album is released
>despite all this she is marketed as an indie artist who totally just happened to make it after posting a song or two, taking spotlights away from actual indie artists who do not have corporate backing
she is a perfect representation of everything wrong with the music industry
- safe sounds derivative of recent pop music
- omnipresence in media outlets
- marketed as organic and independent despite obviously having corporate backing
- focus on image over substance
- clout chasing/coattail riding of an established scene

Attached: museum.png (868x544, 487K)

I love this pasta so much because it's 100% true.

>>claims to have grown up poor despite living in a wealthy neighborhood in LA

I would love to take a fucking bat to her skull. Even if the bullshit about her home producing her music is true, that means her family has "buy our non-musician daughter a home recording studio" money. And homeschooling isn't fucking cheap. That's expensive, well-off education. I really want to take that bat, wind it up real nice, and let it swing right through her stupid fucking face.

im losing my shit

someone post her feet, they exist i know they do

Want to rage some more?

Shillie said in older interviews (she doesn't anymore, surprise surprise) that her parents paid private tutors to homeschool her and her brother.

Highland Park is also a cesspool of class and race-based human displacements due to gentrification. Shillie's parents are literal settler-colonials whose presence in that hood probably caused a few rents to be raised.

They're on her album cover.

You want to hear her kill her vocals?

spot on

>Highland Park is also a cesspool of class and race-based human displacements due to gentrification

Sounds about right. I remember in her Hot Ones interview she's going to a soda store. A store specifically for soda. What the fuck is that? That's some gentrified rich kid shit. I'd love to glass this rich bitch in her Ocean Eyes.

Soda shops have existed for decades but you're right, Shillie came off as a spoiled brat during that entire interview. Says something about a performer who's often praised for her "maturity" in music. Barf.

Industry plant shit aside, is 'her' music any good?

Attached: FAVIO.jpg (700x700, 133K)

It's Lana Del Rey vocals (only worse) over SoundCloud beats.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ATPhkVWi0

Thoughts?

Attached: Billie-Eilish-Feet-4056885.jpg (1242x2205, 1.18M)

Attached: Billie-Eilish-Feet-4120624.jpg (800x1289, 97K)

Lol
Thanks user

Attached: BillieEilishFeet4120627.jpg (850x1142, 103K)

Unironically yes.

She should at least prove she has talent and isn't just an industry plant signed due to nepotism.

So she whispers so she can go into her head voice. I see.

If she could actually sing she wouldn't be stuck doing this ASMR bullshit.

Billie is incapable of writing her own songs or playing any instrument, so no.

Hmmmmm.

Attached: C4430EDA-D6F8-4DC4-A5CF-70C53173A578.jpg (828x1792, 850K)

Imagine the stench.

>dem pasty white legs

yikes

incapable of singing her material too, can't forget that, she's become steadily reliant on lipsyncing

>she's become steadily reliant on lipsyncing
And how would you know this?

She’s waiting for MatPat’s wife Stephanie to do it first.

Attached: 9C65D9EB-0ED0-463F-B090-7F2C904C63D8.png (741x926, 1.02M)

She was holding the fucking microphone over her goddam head for an entire verse on Jimmy Kimmel

A professional opera singer nailed it, just barely.
youtube.com/watch?v=pkTF5DRBxpI

Now imagine a 17-year old industry plant with no classical training, who can't sing above a whisper, who can't belt worth a damn, whose voice gets smothered in the beat half the time, attempting to sing this.

So just one performance?

>this irrefutable proof she lipsyncs can't be used to prove she lipsyncs!

Yes, Jessica Simps-I mean, Billie Eili-I mean, Billie O'Connell was lipsyncing for her live performance.

You implied it was a common occurrence during her live shows.

where did this nonsense about Billie O'Connell singing Wuthering Heights even come from?

imagine how much time that probably took to master, jfc

>where did this nonsense about Billie O'Connell singing Wuthering Heights even come from?
She needs to prove she's genuinely talented and not an industry plant.

Nope, I indicated it was becoming increasingly common. Even if you go from 0 to 1, that's an increase into commonality.

I'm being facetious, of course. That's the most immediately obvious example of her lipsyncing, not the only one. Not even the biggest Billie fan or troll can pretend she wasn't lipsyncing.

But did she say she was going to do it or something specific? Is this a random meme people made up? I'm trying to suss out those origins.

Video proof?

what, are you a quadriplegic? get it yourself

if you can't find a Jimmy Kimmel performance on your own then I don't even care about you in any capacity

youtube.com/watch?v=RVc4kayC9bo

I see where you're coming from but she's only doing it on the parts which are covered by backing vocals anyway.

Yeah, my suspicion is there's "backing tracks" front to back on there, I'm listening with Sennheiser HD598s and there's no way that's her actually hitting that vibratto, it sounds identical to the pacing, pitch, and vibratto of the studio. It'd make sense anyways with her notoriously awful live performances that they'd phase that out entirely.

I hear a backtrack in this performance as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=DBIWEOYE1Ps

Especially on the bridge. It would be a beautiful performance if she had the ability to belt, but we can barely hear her.

thank u, honestly i don't want to have hear her music to listen for which specific performances also use them, but she's clearly not above it

I hate it when any artist does this. Fucking hated it when Death Grips were doing the same thing, glorified karaoke nonsense.

What I don't understand is, with all the money Interscope has been throwing at this girl, why hasn't she been able to get a goddess-tier vocal coach who can teach her how to break out of that weak whisper airy thing she always does and learn to sing correctly?

Costs more and takes, we need this Zoomer Barbie doll on stage asap and she's barely passable already so that's good enough for the profit margins.

It's the same reason why a company as wealthy as McDonalds doesn't use real meat and cheese.

*Costs more and TAKES TIME

I mean, Interscope is a label notorious for planting. She got signed at 14 with only a handful of songs to her name, the only good one having been written and produced by her brother.

Ostensibly by her brother. Writer credits lie, that's where the term "ghost writer" comes from.

Her brother allegedly writes and produces everything she's ever sung. That's why she's marketed as "DIY".

Also, she has a new Calvin Klein ad.

Attached: corporate-sellout.png (935x599, 492K)

Yes, in the bedroom studio her poor family bought her.

Her poor, starving parents living in the dangerous, violent hood known as Highland Park. Heard they made her sing to calm down the rival gangs.

Yes, they worked long shifts in the Los Angeles coalmines to hire those private tutors, what a blessing bestowed upon those poor commoners.

Even if they're not rich, if they have decent credit then they can make a lot of headway in terms of buying her popularity. Look at a service like BoostLikes, how much is that for a few million views on a single video? $5800 for 1,000,000 views.

You want to guarantee 10,000,000 on a video? less than $60,000. Ofc Interscope could afford that no problem. They can buy likes, dislikes, comments, and all the same for her Instagram. BoostLikes will pay people basically nothing to go and inflate her metrics and then we eventually get this forced bullshit legitimized by idiots like Fantano.

They no doubt pay for her good reviews too. The only publication which gave When We Fall Asleep a meh-tier rating was The Independent. Everyone else gave her 7 or 8 out of 10 at the lowest.

fucking nerd

>When the Party's Over hits a B6.
what

do you have a timestamp. i don't want to listen to this song.

I've never heard "When the Party's Over" before, it's Lorde. Nothing else to say.

Anyways, I'm sure that one of the takes she whispered that they had to boost and compress and autotune the fuck out of hit a higher note. That's kind of point, they can produce that in a recording, but never live. And hey, look at this here:

Fucking hideous. The voice of a generation of fucking dolts.

>completely disconnected
>super quiet and weak
>breathy and short
almost anyone could hit that note. that's not difficult at all.

ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIDDING ME? Hits the high notes with no strain? Do people know what words mean before they use them? She's fucking sharp as fuck at about 1:57 so blatantly.

And how she constantly runs out of breath by the last note of EVERY line, even the simple ones. That obvious strain when she falters and stammers into "hushed silence," oh what an "artistic decision" and not a lack of talent.

SHE COMPLETELY STOPS SINGING AT MULTIPLE POINTS, IN THE MIDDLE OF A MELODY LINE, and even her brother looks over with

Attached: SHE'S WILTING.png (1366x768, 1.43M)

You're either absolutely retarded, or a troll whose sole tactic is to appear absolutely retarded, if you defend any live performance by this clown. And her name is Billie O'Connell. What a phony.

why hasn't she been called out for wearing 2003 black people clothes

lmao that face

Pretends to be gay, pretends to be vegan, pretends to be black, pretends to sing, pretends to be poor, what a fake cunt.

She has a slew of woke rappers she can call on to defend her at any given moment.

Fuck them, they're not the arbiters of judgment.

HOW THE FUCK are she and Curry going to perform together if all she does is fucking whisper and all he does is fucking yell?

Thankfully she'll be a literal who by 2021 if not 2020. Like all the Lorde-alikes she's only got a year left before she's forgotten.

>HOLY FUCK BOOST HER BACKING TRACKS

Until then, fuck her.

Attached: the-mixing-desk-at-the-fleece-live-music-venue-during-a-performance-BN8GWA[1].jpg (1300x954, 237K)

2:25
That was just painful. All that potential build-up and she flubs it.

there are so many cringe moments in this, like 2:15

my guess is her throat is burning hardcore and it's hurting her to keep it up with that bad form

What? You're saying that if you ran that through autotune it wouldn't come out with the same intonation? she was PERFECT

Any thoughts on this one?
I'd start at 2:10, at the end of the second hook which goes into the bridge.

>vocal surgery for her 21st birthday

honestly, first time I've heard the song, I wanted to shove this goofy bitch over as soon as she reached the part about "xannies" and the crowd whooped for her. Give her the Dave Grohl fall off the stage. Stop bobbing your head ffs.

Her intonation is better in the intro, she has backing tracks clearly, but at least you can tell her mic IS live and she IS singing through the whole thing. The idea we have to celebrate that is pathetic. "She made it 30 whole seconds without making me physically ill by going out of tune!"

The problem is, you can mainly tell it's live because her vibratto is weak as fuck. That basically proves all her Kimmel performance was bullshit. JFC This song is so heavyhanded and preachy. And what's the point other than dunking on people who are addicted to drugs? Wow, how forward thinking. "Just say NO to drugs!" Infantile PSA.

Best part was her flubbing the ultimate climax at 2:51, lmaoo

can you do joanna now

she looks like she fucks black men

oh wait...

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

holy fuck

I mean, Denzel's performance at Rolling Loud was just him yelling over his backplay for 30 minutes while all the stoned white kids in the audience were just like "dafuq is this?".

JID is almost 30. Why would he be hanging around a teenager?

all white girls fuck or want to fuck black guys

they'll fuck white dudes, just not you

There is literally nothing wrong with white-girl/black-guy relationships.

perfecto

while sucking a dick, right?

This. You guys are so pathological

After she washes the curry sauce out of her mouth.

Just don't get pregnant, or you'll end up with a retarded mulatto child

not saying there is

Biracial children are actually smarter and healthier due to genetic diversity, true fact. Not that this will sway you.

Anti-drug NOW. Not in two years when the stress of the industry forces her to take antidepressants.

she could be on drugs now

they're being facetious, you autistic liberal

Her from last year.

Already got "that look".

Attached: opiumeyes.jpg (480x817, 121K)

she literally has a song called "xanny" no shit she's on drugs

even drug addicts will sing "DRUGS ARE BAD" if the pay check means they can buy more drugs

The song's message is about how all her friends are dying from drugs and she isn't.

Do we know quite how she's dying? Hopefully from an imminent gunshot wound?

Read the song's lyrics. She's lonely because she's the only one of her friends who isn't a druggie.

You dolt. I know, I was making a joke. I didn't need that clarified, stupid.

>can't even sing her own songs well

This is how you know she was only signed because her parents have connections.

Imagine unironically thinking that

I've never listened to a single Billie song and I don't plan to.

>"you can't fake authenticity" in a sponsorship ad
Is her tween fanbase just too thick to notice the absurdity? Or does nobody actually care?

Lucky you. Bad Guy plays at the store where I work.

she's a teenage popstar, she's been on drugs since twelve year olds at best

Does anyone know what her vocal range is and how it compares to Kate’s?

She's said in interviews doing drugs doesn't interest her at all.

this
just look at her droopy face, it's obvious she's on something

A half black/half white child is smarter than the average black, but they are most certainly not healthier.

How would you know?

Not sure if those eyes indicate opiate use.

How long till we find out she fucked her brother?

only because she's 17, just wait till she's 18 and free game for the industry wolves.

hot

This is just pathetic

okay kill yourself now

BASED AS FUCK
BILLIE BTFO

Attached: 802C5191-C974-4611-AB1B-4FA2305BE4A3.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Everyone itt unironically saying that she is a good singer, that any of these performances are good, that she’s somehow awe inspiring or somehow comparable to Kate fucking Bush obviously have absolutely no ear for music and can’t/don’t know how to sing. This Babylonian whore can’t even belt, all of her singing is done in her falsetto and she can’t even manage that well, she fails to reach what would be mid-high range notes for a mezzo in her falsetto. Maybe she has more impressive vocals on her album but I sure as hell am not going to listen to it. I know that the Kate Bush comparisons are likely beat but just to argue in good faith Kate Bush was a fucking piano prodigy and a masterful singer, composer, and songwriter in general that creates at LEAST 5-6 musical masterpieces depending on who you ask while this golem can’t even write her own shitty derivative pop trap. I really hope this is some sort of cunny meme and there aren’t grown men on this board shilling this cunt

not really true in reality stop watching so much porn kek

smarter than the average black but less healthy and much less intelligent than the average white you retarded liberal kek

Kate Bush comparisons are likely memes*

>even suggesting they wait
My son.

Do they have the potential to be smarter? Maybe. Unfortunately they're all raised by single mothers so they'll never have the opportunity to.