Really hating being American right now. I have 2 tooth infections and need jaw surgery but I can't fucking afford it

Really hating being American right now. I have 2 tooth infections and need jaw surgery but I can't fucking afford it.

Attached: 1649969782046.gif (480x300, 498.85K)

eurofag here. that sucks. out of curiosity. what is the estimate

Have you looked into asking a dental college? You might be able to get a student to preform it under supervision.

maybe you should brush your teeth

You can always try to get medicaid, or see if the hospital has discounts for low income people, that is of course if you're actually poor

25,000$
I haven't, but I will now.

Ha ha fag.

I’m an American too, except I know how to work and got a job with benefits. They’re surprisingly easy to get. All you have to do is be willing to WORK.

Not to mention it isn't that hard to get insurance. So many lazy people in the US expect everything for free.

Light yourself on fire in front of a government building. You'll never worry about tooth pain again.

Your nationality dictates your personal hygiene?

Fly to Costa Rica or Thailand and have it done. Medical standards are higher there anyway for anything other than a top of the line clinic in the US.

Cheaper overall plus you get a vacation to a better place.

If you're a moron and can't handle setting that stuff up on your own there are sites that will organize things for you. Generally they have also vetted their providers. Dental is a core income base for them. The markup they ask is usually very reasonable.

may i suggest fentanyl

At least you can use Grindr to cure your chronic constipation..

American here.
I understand your plight.
If u don't have a job with insurance your screwed. Maybe move to another country that values your special skills and the job there will pay benefits. I wonder what countries provide for that? Canada comes to mind

Just go to the health clinic and say you’re an illegal alien, shit I’m sure you’ll get a stipend after the free surgery

No he can't come here

You should probably just kill yourself. It's the quickest solution.

>other people should pay for my bills

Attached: OP.jpg (620x420, 28.13K)

Whine and cry more you worthless piece of shit.

If he had special skills he could get a decent job.

Go to Cuba, get treated by commies

Get a job. :)
The American healthcare system is the only valid one in the world because it actually forces people to work for the betterment of their society rather than expending resources to keep their useless asses alive for free. Fuck you commie.

I hope you suffer serious complications from your infection you jobless fucking worthless piece of shit.

>The American healthcare system is the only valid one

Attached: 567885.gif (480x349, 331.74K)

Sorry for your plight user. Just know that the edgy fuckers posting in this thread don't really believe what they're saying. They're posting edgy right-wing self harm fantasies because they're anonymous. Good luck and hang in there.

Prove me wrong without resorting to altruism-based arguments.

when i had my issue i was able ot find a for cash only destiny clinic there might be on in your state they are much cheaper

We have a special kind of helicopter ride for people like you.

>captcha NHSFU

Better happiness, health care outcomes, and life longevity in many Scandinavian countries with excellent social safety nets and less hustle culture.

There are also a tiny percent of the population and land area.

Brush and floss next time

So? Still results in better outcomes than the american hustle culture abuse the poor system. You asked for an example that didn't appeal to altruism and you got one.

Even if you have “health insurance” isn’t it useless half of the time? I’ve heard stories where the offered health insurance at places covers basically nothing. What’s the point?

>happiness
This is not a crucial metric used by any governing body or organization. Even if you think it's better for a population to be happy, it has no material affect on economy.

>better healthcare outcome
I see you're not immune to propaganda. :^)

Wtf do I care about government goals? my goal as a human is to be happy

Then you're a drag on your own country. It's a hard truth for a lot of people to accept, but once you mature you'll understand that not everything is about you.

>Get sick. Lose job. No health benefits. Roll into ditch and die.

That's a suspiciously communist attitude. I thought you were pro-america, where the individual matters more than anything else? Fucking chinaman.

Why would you lose your job from getting sick? The only people who stop working from "getting sick" never wanted to work in the first place and should be culled from the population. They don't deserve help unless they're willing to give.

If it helps, I'm a 32 years old Argentinian, and this is my experience with "free healthcare":

- My right knee is fucked up: I had an accident and I was taken to a public hospital were I was basically told to "walk it off". I didn't knew any better. My knee never healed well and now, 10 years later if I walk for more than an hour I won't be able to sleep that night because of the pain. A private doctor told me if I would have just done some repose time it would be ok now

- My left eye: One day I woke up with the white part of my eye severy swollen. It didn't hurt, just swollen. I went to a public eye hospital. There was a massive line to be attended but it was moving fast. As I was reaching the cabin where they where taking people in, I hear the doctor claiming "it's conjunctivitis" to every patient and sending them home with a proscription. It was obvious I didn't have conjuntivitis. I already had it before and non of the conjuntivitis symptoms were there, specially the fact that it lasted just another few hours after I got back to my home from the hospital. But the doctor didn't care. Didn't even watch my eye, just said "conjuntivitis" like a damm NPC and send me home with a proscription. She didn't give a fuck.

If I had a penny for every time I hear someone saying "I need medical attention but the public hospital had no doctor (we are talking about massive hospitals)" or "they gave me a turn for next year. I'll literally be dead by that moment". Public hospitals are just a no-go. You go there only if you have have a death wound and need inmediate attention. To just give a perspective: Every worker in Argentina is FORCED to pay for a private health system, because the public hospitals are absolutely fucked up

Why it doesn't work?: Because you can't control the quality of a service you can't chose to NOT PAY. No matter how low the quality, it will just keep getting your money. And oh boy is it expensive.

Cont...

Attached: 1645483084736s.jpg (220x220, 6.89K)

The individual taxpayer matters, as do the people who spent their lives building enterprises and businesses. Health insurance corporations are businesses built on the backs of entrepreneurs. You need to get rid of your communist idea that they are an evil conglomerate designed to kill you.

CONT:

What's the solution for USA?: Lower the taxes and restriction for USA's healthcare systems. The massive amount of restrictions are killing any small competence that could provide you with a healthcare. So since only big pharma can survive in such a hostile business ambient, they get to monopolize the market, and chose any price they want

To be fair this has been my experience with American hospitals too, but it's way more expensive.

The solution is that healthcare should go to people who can afford it, just like any other fucking service in the market. Why is healthcare special?

NO FREE HEALTHCARE. Why is this so hard to understand? It would kill countless people and destroy our country. NO FREE HEALTHCARE you fucking commies, jfc

Lol bruh, what's the point with even debating with someone like this
Jfl we're doomed

I believe you. But the difference is that you can chose wich hospital to pay, or even not pay at all if you don't wan't medical attention. I pay, whether I'm sick or not, whether I wan't a better medical attention or not, etc. At least you get to chose

The best thing about America is their shitty healthcare system which compels people to perform DIY procedures at home then post it on the internet so I can watch them.
Also, untreated mentally ill people going fucking mad in the street.

Should've brushed your teeth you unhygienic fatass.

But, yeah there are ways. There are even programs to help homeless retards with meth addiction.

People who can't afford healthcare don't deserve healthcare. Prove me wrong.

You act like that is a valid argument against universal healthcare, you live in fucking Argentina, in South America, a nigger infested continent.

Try a country like Finland which isn't third world you dumbass.

Go to the emergency room and get the surgery. They cant refuse you. If its life threatening, they have to treat you or you get a lawyer and sue the shit out of then for millions of dollars

>t. Paralegal for a personal injury attorney

It's hard to imagine a private hospital giving that shitty attention. No one would go and it would go bankrupt. Unless it's really cheap, of course. In wich case, it's not the same situation this user's is in

Anyone who abuses the healthcare system in this way deserves jailtime. If you can't afford treatments, cope. Why is this so hard?

Anyone who can't afford healthcare doesn't deserve healthcare. No system works perfectly, but the American system serves the most possible people. If you can't afford it, grow up and cope.

>poverty should be a capital offense
midwit take

Attached: 1557434619657.jpg (1500x1200, 458.56K)

Kill yourself nigger.

Entrepreneurs built the American health insurance system and they have as much a right to the fruits of their labor as anyone. Asking for free healthcare is an insult to every doctor working in the United States and should be punishable to even suggest.

It is legitimately a dangerous idea that could lead to the death of the country.

Ok, then tell me why it's different over there?
Let me guess, "they aren't niggers". Great. So your system is only good when run by descent honest people. That's a shitty system. It's like saying "we don't need laws against murder if we don't have murderers". Nice people, shitty system

You're twisting my words into leftist rhetoric, but I'll indulge your bait. It's a natural way to get rid of poor people, who are a drag on the economy and the nation.

It also weeds out the sick and injured, who are the same as above.

I don't understand. Just pay whatever you're supposed to up front, set up a payment plan for the rest, and then just don't play them.

Why dont you fucking cry?

Yeah. Let's tell that to those discharged veterans and American kids with cancer.

You know, that kind of sentiment makes me want to shit on the American flag and tell everyone to fuck off. I'm not going to go "fight for freedom" in a country that can't put a proper system in place to care for its citizens.
I'd gladly fight for countries like Germany,Sweden,Canada etc --- because there is something to fight for. In the US? Fuck it. There is nothing worth dying for.

We are so dependent on other countries to keep our dollar afloat-- hilariously, most Americans think it is all self contained, not realizing that the US dollar is the easiest to trade with high gains.
If everyone else stopped using the dollar, we'd be well and truly fucked and the system would collapse.

>comparing not getting a service for free with being condemned of a capital offence
>calling other's dumm

You've started with ad hominem posting because you can't think of a valid argument against me. Look, I know what I'm saying is harsh if you are part of the group who does not get healthcare. I get it, it's hard to cope with, but you have to be mature about this.

Its zero cost upfront. Just go and deal with it later. Set up a payment plan later. You cant pay them if youre dead.