Secrets thread

secrets thread

i just wanted to get this off my chest that im a teen trans girl (hsts) and my dad has been raping me since i was 13. ive wanted to be a girl since i was sentient, but we are american muslims and my parents are fiercely against lgbt. i was just planning to kill myself when i was 10 but i just decided to transition instead cuz why not if i was gonna an hero anyway. luckily i was able to research proper diy hormones using /lgbt/ and secretly procure hormones and take them without my parents knowing. i already have long hair (so does my older straight brother) so i already looked like a girl before, when of course when i started hormones at 12 my breast would start growing and i only could hide it so much.... (SORRY this is is kind of a long story)

usually i wear a thobe all the time because its comfortable and looks gender neutral, and almost like a hijab like how girls wear. i have a breast binder use depending on what i wear, but i had thought my breasts werent noticeable when wearing a bra and shirt and thobe. well one day my father (who is always making comments like telling me to cut my hair etc etc probs because he's bothered by my face that looks even more feminine than before...) told me to go to my room firmly to me. i was worried and thinking i was in trouble or something so i did and when he came he closed the door. then he said "take off the thobe" in arabic and i instantly knew where this was going :(

>ill do cont. because theres probs too much

Attached: 524AF006-CE27-4C8B-B81F-A2C923F89BCA.jpg (828x693, 99.03K)

I am Spartacus

so i did and all i had on was my baggy anime and then he told me to take that off too..... i started to plead because i truly was getting worried for my life, my family immigrated here and are still very culturally palestinian and its really not uncommon for family members in middle east to do what called 'honor killings' to their gay/trans siblings/children which is so fucked but i was very aware how it could have escalated. so i started crying at this point and pleading for my dad to stop and that im uncomfortable and he said something like "you're a man, its normal for us men to see each others chests (i have 3 olders straight brothers btw and 2 sisters)... stop acting crying like a girl" .... but i kept crying and trying to walk away but he grabbed me and slapped my face and pointed at me and said "take it off NOW" so i started to. i was shaking and hyperventilating as i did because i knew he was gonna freak out the moment he saw my bra and.. he of course did. he looked so fucking disappointed and was just cursing and yelling at me in arabic about me being a faggot and a disgrace. it was honestly heartbreaking to me and ill i could say was idk and sorry over and over with tears in my eyes. he then said "take that shit off now" and this is the part i was the most worried about....because i was sure he thought i was just a faggot crossdressing and that my boobs were padded or stuffed or something.... so i again tried to to plead like "baba please..." but he slapped my face immediately. and so i turned around and took it off but covered my breasts (which had been growing for almost 2 years) with my hands. he yanked me back around cursing like wtf are you doing stop fucking acting like a girl and ripped my hands off to see real breasts..... and he was absolutely stunned in confusion and disbelief

I stopped reading after
>>I’m a transgirl

i dont think he understood the concept that it was even possible.... he was staring at them not even saying a word... i was looking up to him a mess with pleading eyes for him to stop i tried turning and around and putting my baggy shirt and he just grabbed me and and said "stop"..... and then immediately started grabbing them... hard. nonstop.feeling them completely and the nipples and everything. i was like "baba!!!!!" trying force his hands off but he didnt even budge. its like i didnt even existed, like all i was was just my boobs that his eyes were completely transfixed on. them he quickly shoved his face into them and started sucking and biting hard. it was hurting and the sensitivity was making me moan and still i was trying to shove his face away while saying "baba stop!!!!!!" but he kept pretending that the person attached to my boobs didnt even exist. and he kept sucking harder and HARDer which involuntarily made me moan a lot even though i didnt want to

Yeah I'd rather read Adejo shit than this tranny incest larp

maybe i should stop if this thread doesnt pick up :(( i want to tell ppl about what happened, maybe im going into too much detail?

I didn’t even make it that far

to speed things up he locked the door then spun me around bent me over and fucked me while saying shit like "ive held back on your sisters, cant hold back anymore" .... i think he was also surprised how fat my ass got from hormones as well because he kept smacking it so hard then he came inside me and told me never to tell anyone or "that will be it" to me. then i showered, cried a bunch and just tried to process for hours in my room after.... being around him was insanely awkward past that.... theres more but idk if yall care huh

I don't really have any inhibitions around sex. I'll fuck pretty much anyone who wants it. No daddy issues or anything, I just think I'm fuckin broken

It is kinda interesting, please continue.

I used to let my two family dogs fuck me when I was around 12. I'm a guy btw

Female? Married?

Can you post tit pics? I wanna rub one out and I'm so horny that the idea of a stranger girl sending me tits just because I ask has my dripping precum

ok user i will

So hot that he fucked you like that. Made you his cum slut.

Female, single

I said sex, not getting weirdos off on the internet

I used to jack off with my brother when we both went through puberty. It was pretty fun. Sometimes we jerked each other off. But before you ask, no we didn't blow each other or do any anal sex. I guess it's still weird that we jacked off together though.

Fair enough, sorry for asking.

Are you hot, though, or just a fat chick who takes dick?

My uncle married a woman with 3 daughters (essentially my cousins). The oldest is my age and all of the rest are younger. I’ve fucked them all at different points.

from ages 12 to 16, my grandmother (around60y) was inviting her friends (similar age) to our house and she and her friends did a bunch of sick shit, after some time, they were coming regulary and I fucked them all the time. Im 30 now, kinda miss that, fuck a random granny when ever I can and I remember that.

My mom took a lot longer than most mothers to stop me from breastfeeding. I wanna say I stopped doing it at two and a half or maybe even three. I still have fuzzy memories of sucking on her nipples. Also because of this I would sometimes grab my mom's friends boobs and ask for milk without realizing it's inappropriate. I even did that to my grandma once.

Wouldn't say I'm hot, not fat though

You know we are jerking off to your story, right? I’m gonna cum thinking about his cock inside you while you cry.

Chubby at least? So you make your friends jealous with how good you look in jeans?

Bro there's better stories to beat it to, you ain't even got the deets

I love teen girls feet

anyways, also i really like to sing. its something thats always been there for me. i love putting my heart and soul into what i sing and its usually about my struggles about being trans in a muslim family and just feeling so utterly useless and not meant to exist. i often performed at my school talent shows and even though music outside of islam can be considered haram i could tell my family is proud of me in a way and recognize my talent. my voice and energy also helps me have a level of popularity in school. also i never identify as gay or trans, i wear baggy andro clothes (and often wear thobes to school lol)...

and so my dad encouraged me when i was 13 (before the rape) to start singing and doing Quran recitations in our mosque that we go to. i really do connect with the Quran and i put my heart into it and it has made a lot of the other muslim guys there really emotionally connect to it and respect me and my father.... i think he encouraged me because he probably knew i was gay and wanted me to have a purpose that counteracts my femininity as a male. my dad is a respected man there and pretty chad tbh and so are my brothers.... he hates taking any kind of embarrassments so thats why im being used in that way

I mean, I guess if you count the thighs as chub

i have fantasies about fucking my sister

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA LOSER

wew look at those numbers

Nothing wrong thick thighs user, I mean I don't know many men who don't have that as their preference. If you're uninhibited, do you at least go a little wild and have as much fun as you want?

anyways, after the first time it was SUPER awkward around my dad, but the way he took me i just kept thinking about over and over.... i of course was a virgin before and he really is the only experience ive ever had. but just the way of how dominant he was (and his d was huge) and the way he did me so hard and for a long time of just pumping (like 20 minutes??). and it reallyyy hurt the first time and he was just spitting in my ass as lube. the pain made me cry, but then it felt good like i was meant to be used.

but yea any time i was around him after felt incredibly weird, and when my mom was there that intensified times 10. i really was feeling guilty like i had done something against her :( but regardless, i also noticed that i started to develop feelings for my dad.... and the way he treated started to change. like if he wanted food or something and my mom wasnt there he would ask me. and when i would give it to him it would make mu heart full. i caught myself staring at him eating and just thinking about him a lot and he would stare back into my eyes seriously. and from then on, any time we were alone (which was often rarer with a big family like men) he would grab me bring me into a room alone then proceed to use my body without even saying a word about what he was doing. i felt awkward to protest or say anything either. and he would start taking every opportunity there was, even if he knew our other family members would be gone for just 30 min he would grab me and take me alone in a room and silently bust a nut quickly and forcefully and pumping really hard then tell me to shower and would walk out and pretend like nothing happened... i started to become addicted to him like he's my boyfriend or something

Got dumped by boyfriend last week because he still loves his ex. I've been living in his basement for a week now while he decides if he wants me or her more. She's given him until Sunday before she tries to force his hand. He says I'm perfect and was the perfect girlfriend, but he just loves her so much too. She has asperger's and he loves her personality, basically said I'm fun but compared to her I'm boring. He's been going on dates and spent the night at her house last night.

I gave up everything and moved 1200 miles to be with him. I have nothing left where I'm from, but that's where I could be going back to if he chooses her.

Have never felt so much hurt before. It's like he's twisting the knife in a little deeper every day but making sure not to hit anything vital so that I cling on for just a little longer.

I'm probably going to kill myself pretty soon, been thinking about the best way to do it. Hanging seems too slow, I don't have a gun, and drugs are a dumb way to do it. I'm thinking maybe slit wrists since bleeding out doesn't seem so bad, or maybe just not eating or drinking and letting my heart give out. I'm thinking maybe just get a hotel for about a week or two and die in there, that way he won't have to see me.

Attached: 1649069019688.jpg (836x1151, 120.11K)

I've been letting my younger cousin blow me for months because my GF doesn't put out often enough. I knew we had wildly different sex drives going into things and it's been ten years now but I didn't think sex would be so rare. I love every other thing about her, though, so I don't want to break up, but I desperately need a body to cum in on the regular and my cousin will keep it a secret since nobody wants it getting out that they're sexually involved with a blood relative. She lives nearby so often after work I'll swing by her place, have a drink, and she'll give me head and swallow my cum while masturbating.

The only part of it that feels weird to me is that there's 10 years between us and I knew her when she was a baby. She's 20 and I'm 30; when I started my relationship she was a 10 year old. Nobody panic, though, the blowjobs didn't start until recently, I'm not a pedo.

Once you move on to fucking her (and you fucking will, just a matter of time), you will forget about your girlfriend, break up with her and never think about her again, trust me.

Come live with me and my other girls. You’ll be fed and taken care of. You only have to go barefooted only and sit to listen to my nightly lectures.

I have french kissed with several girls and my dog, and this far my dog is a better kisser

Same. I've fantasized about my little sister since she turned 13-14

I used to a lot more, I've calmed down a bit lately but that might just be lol depression kicking in

Attached: 1628225402439.jpg (792x410, 26.56K)

um im unsure if anyone is still reading or caring about this. should i continue?

i probably have 1-2 more posts to make to complete it up to this point. this is the first time ive ever talked about it and i want to keep lurking and posting more on Yea Forums or wherever just to help myself continually process it all. thanks for reading if you have

I’ve read all of it. I love the part where he spits on your asshole for lube.

lmao yea he's super aggresive. and kind of degrading sometimes too, like he's letting himself act like a complete utter degenerate with me to get it all out (im positive he's got to be vanilla with my mom and it just gets repressed inside of him). he's always like growling like an animal when he wants take me, he purposely drools on me sometimes and makes me open my mouth just to spit in it. and he ways makes sure to cum so so so deep inside me every time. it mindfucks me honestly, makes me only ever want to think about him. ill be watching him eat sometimes and wishing it was me instead of the food that was close to his lips lol..... annnnd sometimes he pees on me too LOL

I fucked your mother.

Some guy shot me in Reno. He said he wanted to watch me die.

I tore off that "Do not remove under penalty of law" tag.

I'm in love with my Cousin.

2nd'd

Took my sister out yesterday, she was feeling depressed, opened up to me and we had a great time, later on when I had to leave she grabbed my head kissed my cheek and immediately sucked on it, she was trying to give me a hickey, I swear. Damn, that felt so good, I felt adored, loved, wanted. I don't know how to tell her that I want her to do it again, and leave a mark this time, maybe she didn't do it on purpose or without thinking but it meant so much to me, I'm still thinking about it

I'd love to fuck my youngest niece's brains out

He then pushed me over pulled down my panties and inserted his cheesy grease penis into my anus. I could feel his length and girth. It was euphoric. I started pushing back onto his cock faster and faster feeling him grip my hips tightly. I got lost in an orgasmic feeling. Then the door flung open. I immediately dropped to the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur.

True story

Show your used hole OP. It's all you're good for.

Same here. She wears skimpy clothes and short dresses, I get to see her panties often. I can't help but fantasize about taking them off and fucking her hard

Just kill yourself tranny

Yeah, saw her in her new bikini last weekend, was amazing, especially her full pussy camel toe

I posted yesterday but spam killed the thread.
t. femanon 28yrs

>be me working in small health club attached to a fancy resort hotel
>Chadly HS boy comes in all week to work out. Very flirty
>After a few days he gets very bold. walking around in just a towel he follows me into the women's room (place was empty)
>I tell him to stop, get out etc...but he is not taking no for answer. He corners me and opens his towel.
>I pretend to be shocked and appalled but he does have a nice cock. he can tell I am not that appalled i think lol
>he is cajoling me just to touch it. Against my better judgement I grab it stroke it a little. he gets firmer tells me to suck it. tries to push me down to me knees...I cant resist bend over take it in my mouth. I suck him for a minute or 2 until we hear people coming. I freak out say I have to go and leave the locker room
>he hangs around flirting more telling me I have to finish the job. I say no go away lol. He keeps pleading. I say come back after closing
>about 20 minutes after closing Chad shows up at the door. But he has a friend with him- im like WTF.
>let them in they goof around while I finish some stuff. Then they drag me into the sauna. Chad whips out his dick and tells me to finish- says his friend is just going to watch. Im horny so I drop to my knees. After a few minutes, he tells me to suck his friend too. I dont say anything just start sucking his friend. After a few minutes sucking them both Chad pulls me up they both start molesting me pulling my pants down etc...the next several minutes are kind of a blur and they just took turns taking me from both ends while I was standing but bent over. They were not subtle and pretty much just hammered my mouth and pussy. They kept switching me around...eventually Chad#2 cums in my mouth and on my face. CHad #1 takes a few more minutes before he cums in my pussy.
>they both giggle and leave lol. Stunned, I try to clean up and finish my job. Never saw them again.

What's your theory as to why?

Bikinis are the best. I had a sneek peak of mine's pussy when she wore a bikini a size too big and it almost came off.

Hoping this is a larp, because otherwise it's sad. Good luck user, hope things work out for you.

I secretly sext with nearly all my female friends, taken or not.

Post tits with timestamp, you broken faggot or GTFO!

Dammit! Lost,

Hot