Will whores tone down their behavior now that abortion is illegal?

Will whores tone down their behavior now that abortion is illegal?

Attached: 1633399274.jpg (640x960, 107.88K)

Nope they abort them themselves

KEK!! Hopefully they will.

Attached: IMG_6568.jpg (167x167, 9.65K)

> pic
Oh yeah, a freebie!

>Will whores tone down their behavior
lmao

Freebie? I just don't have to work as hard for this one, sometimes I like it just being this easy

Why wouldn't you just help her up and get her home. She's someone's daughter.

It's not hard to put on a condom, or pull-out on time lull. If a jerk accidentally knocks up a bitch, she should raise his offspring as a lesson to bot be such a reckless, frivolous whore.

Whats that got to do with me?

No. They'll just do it illegally with at home solutions that won't work and will forever deform their child

>pull-out on time lull.
I imagine that's what Your father thought.
>this is why we have so much dumb: it keeps breeding

Of course not.

Look: you cannot legislate desire. It doesn't work. They banned alcohol, people kept drinking. They banned weed, people kept smoking. They're about to ban abortion and you think people are gonna stop fucking? You're out of your mind.

It's called being a decent human bean

>passed out naked attractive woman
>opportunity to have intercourse

What young and aroused gentleman could resist such an offer??

Nobody will ever have sex with you.

>now that abortion is illegal
Non American here. I thought this just gave the individual states the right to ban/keep abortion. Is it now totally banned?

>What young and aroused gentleman could resist such an offer??
Anyone who is a decent human 'bean' as that other user wrote. You may as well just jerk off and skip having any guilt about it. Sex is more than just a wet hole and when that's all it is you need some weapons grade autism to be able to ignore that fact.

Someone post a passed out dumpster slut thread.

Actually all men that aren't rapists could resist.

Does worse punishments for crimes stop crime? Nope. Now there’s going to be more children on welfare than ever and you and I will foot the bill.

Okay, fair enough. Pulling out isn't the best option out there. Condoms are 98% effective, cost $1 each, and hypoallergenic ones exists now.

Theres no point in women costing their ovaries, men getting vasectomies, women taking birth control, or getting abortions done. Sorry, but women can't have raw primal sex, and get ejaculated inside without any consequences lol.

liberals are very afraid of putting things to a popular vote because they might not always win. Better to pass your social agenda by the dictatorship of the courts.

>NOOOOOOO YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE TO HAVE SEX YOURE ONLY SUPPOSED TO DO IT IN MARRIAGE FOR PROCREATION BECAUSE THE OLD RAGGEDY 2000 YEAR OLD SCROLL AND THE DUDES FROM 200AD THAT INTERPRETED IT SAID SO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM CUZ ITS THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH CUZ WE SAID SOOOOOO

Easy answer to the problem:
Make those religious people and the churches they attend be financially responsible for the child(s) care and well being until it is 21.
Seize bank accounts, property to be sure their responsibility is paid.
Think lighting is fast? There will be no religion in USA within 6 months.
Easy peezy!

No. You got it right. And it's still a viable option in the case of medical need or rape. They literally overturned a ruling stating that "elective" abortions (read whores getting preggo and aborting the baby cause they don't want it). Plan b will still be available, etc.

It's all a big misdirection to get the American right celebrating while the left (who actually controls the government) pulls some more dystopian noose-tightening.

>Sex is more than just a wet hole

It's literally hormones, and blood vessels enabling a slippery rod to slide in-and-out of a wet hole in order to procreate. That's what sex is, and I'm tired of acting like it isn't severely overrated.

>dictatorship of the courts.
>oh god oh fuck i dont know what separation of the 3 federal branches of government are or what common law is
>i dont even know what a representative democracy is i should be voting on every single issue like i live in fucking athens in 450BC
this is your brain on american education

Apostate detected. I bet your Christian parents pray for their prodigal son daily.

Because modern humans like to have all fun and convenience, with no work and consequences attached.

So once again pawn off someone else's personal responsibility onto others, which is why we're in this situation to begin with.

Thanks. All the shit flinging from both sides made me think I'd misunderstood it.

the only reason they would overturn roe v wade would be to allow the states to make aborton illegal. it's masked as a states right issue, but all that would happen is that certain states would use this as an excuse to strip them of the right completely. so the intent is to outlaw abortion in certain states

I love it how all the abortion-shills on this thread are ignoring this.

Finders keepers losers weepers. Thats like walking into a bank with a balaclava on, I mean if you dont want to get tackled then dont wear a balaclava

Shut up moralfag.

>Sorry, but women can't have raw primal sex, and get ejaculated inside without any consequences lol.
sure they can, but you need to be mindful off their calendar. for 7-10 days after their period ends you can go wild

I dont need to be mindful of anyone, especially not a rootie tootie punk like you

It is still possible for a women to get pregnant during her period, and even shortly after it ended. Just wear a condom, it's not hard. If women don't like men wearing condoms, they should then start servicing their mouth, ass, and hands until marriage.

maybe you should go back to your tranny thread nigger faggot

>they should then start servicing their mouth, ass, and hands until marriage.

Based. Women seem to forget that they have two other holes to offer.

hey incel, accidents happen. also pls kys

most incels on here dont know what that means, glad you seem to be decent

>It is still possible for a women to get pregnant during her period, and even shortly after it ended
its not possible for a woman to get pregnant after her period ends, as her period ends when the egg and blood has emptied from her rotten cunt.
dump loads in her for a week, stop a few days before ovulation, use condoms or anal during the rest of her cycle.

Opposite take. Maybe guys will tone it down so they aren't stuck with having to pay child support.

oh yes because women are the ones who wouldnt mind wearing a condom. fucking incel

culture wars bots waste no time do they

dont care about you agenda post more butts

kys you degenerate and please dont reproduce

shut up rapist and kys

are you fucking dumb? men are the ones who never want to wear one.

ah yes because its all about your enjoyment but we only deserve to serve you and not have fun either... kys

i like to fuck so i got pregnant so i can fuck without having to worry about getting more pregnant. kinda the based thing to do js.

>wanting whores to tone down

Holy shit what a faggot

Good, bet most of these incels talking edgy here wouldn’t do shit there

There is so much retarded shit in this one comment I don't even know where to start
>you're a nigger faggot retard pedophile

lol i laugh when a guy puts on a condom.

before i got pregnant i paid good money to be on bc so guys didnt have to use them. when guys chose to slide that shit on it was kinda funny but also kinda insulting at the same time its basically them saying they think u dirty.

Found the roastie

Just wear a condom, bro.
It is not so hard to put on.

When government does thing I like, I support.

When the government does thing I don't like, I advocate for a completely different style of governance
>simple as

Women have three options.

>Have their male partner wear a condom
>Perform sodomy to circumvent pregnancy
>Abstain from non-protective sex until marriage, or serious relationship

>>plan b will still be available

For however long it takes to draft the bill to ban that. When its illegal to ship you new Bad Dragon dildos into your state because the new morality ordinance you're going to regret this.

You must be actually retarded to think this so I'll be nice as I tell you that "liberals" have won every single popular vote this century. Without Electoral College and Gerrymandering the Republican party would cease to exist.

Liberals aren't afraid of a popular vote, they're just retarded and continue to vote for losers.

4: just get pregnant. thats what i did its comfy.

Condoms, Plan B, birth control, spermicide, and etc. exist. Women are basically proving that with all of that, they are still irresponsible and stupid enough to fucking get pregnant and need to terminate a living being in order to preserve their "freedoms."

Pretty sure you faggots are the ones who smugly claim “slippery slope fallacy” whenever it’s expedient

Sober, I could resist it.
Drunk, I wouldn't even want to resist it. I'd be fucking that and trying to direct more guys to her so she can get used by as many guys as possible while she's passed out.

Look you cam pretend whatever you want, I know your going to anyway. These people are not done, and when you given them an inch they take ten miles and keep making demands. This victory will not satisfy them, it will embolden them to seek greater victories over the rest of us and its only a matter of time before you're included.