2019... We are forgotten

2019... We are forgotten

Attached: vn27i0qt5p311.jpg (1498x2040, 490K)

lol
lil pump is the biggest name on here and even he's fading

Photos like this make me revert back to a wrong generation kid

you don't need to be wrong generation to know that soundcloud rap is fucking dogshit

I like looking these because it takes me back when people were clowning them and I like to see where they’re at now

Attached: 04007D04-0C81-4491-9B68-4FEEA29F10FC.jpg (980x1333, 256K)

>Denzel
>Kodak
>Anderson
>lil uzi vert
>21 savage
Honestly not a bad year they’re all relatively successful and relevant

Goddamn, when will people realize that black people are actually really cringe so that the meme can finally be over?

We need to remove the stigma around wrong generation kids. They were right all along.

Lmao it looks like 6 of them are just the same guy in different outfits

Why is carti the only decent one here? what the fuck happened?

Attached: file.png (630x859, 1.05M)

everyone in this thread needs to get laid

XXX is the only notable one therd

a boogie is the biggest ny rapper right now
xxx, whatever you think of him, is notable
carti obviously too

rest are def trash

jesus lmao, trippie the only one who could have a career

great cover, kodak, boat , uzi, .paak, 21,denzel, g herbo all legit

the cypher with 21, kodak, yachty,denzel and uzi is great

>2008
Lupe Fiasco, Plies, Lil Boosie, Saigon, Rich Boy, Gorilla Zoe, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Papoose, Young Dro
>2009
Kid Cudi, B.o.B., Blu, Wale, Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth, Currensy, Ace Hood, Cory Gunz, Mickey Factz
>2010
Freddie Gibbs, J Cole, Nipsey Hussle, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Jay Rock, OJ Da Juiceman, Fashawn, Donnis, Pill
>2011
Kendrick Lamar, Lil B, Mac Miller, Meek Mill, Big K.R.I.T., YG, Yelawolf, Diggy Simmons, Cyhi The Prynce, Lil Twist, Fred The Godson
>2012
Future, Danny Brown, Hopsin, Macklemore, French Montana, Roscoe Dash, Machine Gun Kelly, Iggy Azalea, Don Trip, Kid Ink
>2013
Travis Scott, Schoolboy Q, Joey Badass, Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, Logic, Trinidad James, Kirko Bangz, Dizzy Wright, Angel Haze
>2014
Chance The Rapper, Isaiah Rashad, Kevin Gates, Vic Mensa, Ty Dolla Sign, Lil Durk, Rich Homie Quan, Troy Ave, Lil Bibby, Jon Connor, Jarren Benton, August Alsina
>2015
Vince Staples, OG Maco, Goldlink, Fetty Wap, Dej Loaf, Raury, K Camp, Shy Glizzy, Kidd Kidd, Tink
>2016
Denzel Curry, Lil Uzi Vert, Anderson Paak, 21 Savage, Kodak Black, Lil Yachty, Desiigner, Lil Dicky, G Herbo, Dave East
>2017
Playboi Carti, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, XXXTentacion, Amine, Ugly God, Kamaiyah, PNB Rock, Madeintyo, Kap G, Kyle
>2018
Lil Pump, Ski Mask The Slump God, Smokepurpp, J.I.D, Trippie Redd, Wifisfuneral, Stefflon Don, Blocboy JB, YBN Nahmir

So which is the best class?

2009 desu

These guys had the worst cypher

tossup between 2013 and 2016

not a big loss for music

2013 fucking sucks beside travis

2016-2018 easily

wheres 6ix9ine tho?

>t. zoomer

>2011
>Kendrick, lil B, big Krit
easy win.

Lil B is the only good artist on the entire list.

yeah im younger than 24 must suck being an old ashy nigga

Stop pretending to be black on the internet Kevin, black people aren't cool.

cringe

>Kodak is going to jail for 30+ years for rape
>21 is getting deported
>Uzi says he's quitting music, released two throwaway songs which sound like shit
>Denzel has sold his soul to music's most blatant industry plant in years
How could something so beautiful, go so fucking wrong?

Not a big loss for music

denzel curry was on there? i feel like hes been fairly established and known for like 6-7 years already. i thought it wa supposed to e emerging artists

Glad .Paak survived.

Attached: AQ6A8495-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 68K)

He was class of 2016.

What? Ta13OO and I Am > I Was are two of the best rap albums from the past two years.

oldheads begone

90% of 2016-2018 is old news already 2019 is the year of blueface baby

YEAH AIGHT

White people.

People like you probably would have said the same nonsense about 2015. Give it a few years.

have you seen his breakfast club interview? dude didn’t even read his contract and is probably about to get screwed by his label

Is it a good thing that I know less than half of those?

He's done, but I don't even feel bad for him. Anyone stupid enough to sign with Birdman in 2019 deserves what they get

no u