Well, Yea Forums?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220503_124134.jpg (1079x1287, 356.77K)

Reddit is 90% agenda posts to farm karma.

"Does anyone know why Republicans are shown as Nazi's? I'm not American so I don't know"

incels are usually the kind of ugly that a shower and decent haircut cant fix

go back

It's a lot easier to complain about why women hate you than to be self reflective and also to go to the gym and eat healthy.

They got serious problems. Elliot rodgers wasnt a troll, he would chase women away while chasing them and was stuck in this perpetual cycle of want and self loathing

lifting doesn’t cure autism.

Attached: 867BEADD-6DC6-40B5-A2E0-82E0C8518E95.jpg (1410x1224, 300.63K)

That was a chad move though bitch just could't handle staring at the sun.

nah not from a creepy /fit/ faggot

Lmfao
He could have said literally anything normal and she would have fucked him.

His only mistake was not yelling and that too while pointing at her ass.

he could have thrown his glass of milk in her face too

Why would you waste perfectly good milk.

At least he would've made a girl wet user! Use your brain man!

That's what the free water is for you donut.

to continue hating w*men

Attached: 1639310551522.jpg (1000x1000, 704.26K)

Aside for some not always working surgeries done in russia, there is no way to become taller when you are a man. Same with facial structure etc.

Fun part, aside for fucking women don't care much about men looks. You can look like Quasimodo, but if you inherited the company which is the main employer in the disctrict you will be drowning in pussy of all ages.

why don't women simply not get fat and hit the wall if they want to keep getting male attention as they age? why do they always bloat up at mid-20s and become unfuckable?

because this poster doesn't know what an incel is and is instead trying to make a comment about the migtow types

a incel wants a woman they just suck

they are commenting on the types that swear off wemon

normalfags spend every waking moment and their entire existence towards to making themselves appealing , including changing what they say and think

their entire existence is that, "why don't they do exactly what we do?!" is asking why don't people conform

because your lifestyle is shit, your coping is shit, your existence is soulless dead eyed conformity with no happiness ever

>muh hole
>muh slut who leeches off of me for my entire life so I can sex her
nah you sold your soul to a whore , your entire existence is justification of your sex life
>wah incels!
literally no one but you cares about some random guy who cant get sex

go back, faggot

Attached: 7DF83CB5-6B99-4AC6-9346-645B8D34D404.png (500x478, 46.12K)

Lmao

Attached: 51f.jpg (680x942, 61.56K)

It's nothing to do with looks. I'm overweight, balding, small penis and only 5'8". I do well with women because I have have a good personality and am funny.

The whole "woe is me", self pitying attitude is THE biggest turn off in the world. That combined with the reek of desperation is why incels fail.

>5'8"
I bet you call yourself a man

I disagree that it has nothing to do with how you look because like everything else extremes do exist. It's the same argument I hear about dick size being irrelevant. Sure for a large majority they're are ok but you better believe if you had a micro penis it would be an issue which is reasonable on the women's end. I mean it's absolutely terrible for the guy who drew the short end of the stick but life's just not fair.

>uhmm if incels are ugly why can't they just be handsome???
Average npc thinking process

Bump

>currently going down self-improvement journey
>the further i've gone the less i've needed attention from women
Has it been like this for anyone else?

Attached: 1505868927919.jpg (640x785, 65.18K)

has this anything to do with the real world?

Not an incel but it seems like incels are all deformed in some way.

I'm not american, and I don't know what republicans are.
You fags really don't understand how different the rest of the world is to your hyper-politicized bubble-world.

yeah here. I lost over 200kg and got a skin tuck and then a few years later after lifting didn't fill me up as much is I liked I got a skin tuck now I look jacked. Lots of girls always like to touch me and get close to me and it just makes me angry tbh. I have a female manager at work and wheenver we talk she comes right up to me and figured a new way out to touch me in a way that isn't sexual but creepy nonetheless. Bitches were not there for me at my worst why should i be there at my best? Fuck hoes i just need a bro to jack it to hentai with

Is this pasta? Either way this just a human problem, the same shit happens to women once they lose weight user.

Being a hopeless virgin is a movement now? Why do leftists invent these boogeymen?

Broke: Incels

Woke: Volcels

everything I hate about women, I learned from dating them

women are people, and people suck

Attached: 1642044248221.jpg (679x519, 28.56K)

>>women are people, and people suck
This

I know what white women like to suck ;)

Attached: 3CB5B9C9-0D14-499A-BD4A-A318C7050452.jpg (3045x1706, 772.94K)

Mediocre pp?

Another worthless thread. No real points made, at least ones which are backed up with reasoning. Just insult after insult, posturing and a lack of self-awareness. Yea Forums is a joke.

I just find the new lifestyle I’ve forged incompatible with meeting women. Friends are like “lets go out party get laid” by 9 pm i am like “holy fuck I wish i was home going to bed.” I just want decent sleep, night from like 11pm is when testosterone is produced the most in men.

I dont want to stay out till 4 am to meet whores, i want sleep and decent gains.

My priorities have switched 180, and women aren’t apart of that switch, like at all. Friends sure, but fuck staying out late.

1. Women are not worth any journey or effort.
2.Neckbeards realize they are wrong, that women will fuck anything.

This

Women wear makeup to improve their attractiveness. Men do not.

AIDS?
Nigger

You lack awareness if you think that. Self improvement to get nothing but possibly more time on this planet? Fuck off. If incels got jacked and still couldn't get laid they would be extremely dangerous.
They need to be molded first but there is literally no molding them. There is no solution for the problem as a whole so of course there will never be any progress made in Yea Forums threads. Why the fuck would you even have that expectation?

When I take a shower and hit the gym I get taller

"Incels" or whatever they're called aren't concerned that women only care about looks

They're concerned that hot women only care about looks

That's the difference

This is because incels don't want the 4/10's... or 5/10's... they want the 9/10's, so thus, it is them in fact, who only care about looks

If incels weren't the ones who cared about looks first then they wouldn't be celibate, they'd be getting 2-4/10 pussy on the regular

so its instinct to leave a child?

correction, lifting doesn't give you a BBC

I already work out every day and got plastic surgery. Can't become a tall white 6/10+ guy.

You're so full of shit
>>it is them in fact, who only care about looks
Everyone cares about looks user.

You think I spend years of going to the gym every day and got plastic surgery so I could fuck whales?

Obese women are the only ones who like me on dating apps still after all that.

It's repulsive.

May I ask what operation you went under for?

Because they also know that lifting won't fix their height, or their jawline, or their face. Redditors are retards who cannot comprehend an argument if it isn't one of the 3 usual ones they jerk each other off to.
t. not an incel myself but I understand their worldview

Jaw surgery and hair surgery. Still zero matches on dating apps because I can't become a tall handsome white guy.

Self improvement to get women is an absolute joke.

They only care about physical genetic traits you are either born with or not.

Attached: 1651163872011.jpg (694x1024, 88.36K)

Sorry to hear about this man, I mean it sounds like you really gave it your all. Did you atleast escape the surgeries without any complications or severe scars?

Of course I have scars but they are not visible really. I have nerve damage over my left lower jaw and part of my scalp. The jaw incisions are all done inside the mouth.

I debate getting the jaws redone because if I could fix it further maybe I could get some dates but deep down I hate women as well because I hate the fact that I have to go through all this just for the CHANCE to be able to get a date with a woman who isn't a whale.

In my experience, women are the most superficial and racist people on the planet. No amount of self improvement can counteract that unless you were already born tall/white/handsome enough for them to begin with.

You say
>do you think I spend years of going to the gym every day and got plastic surgery so I could fuck whales?
Hot girls say
>do you think I would use my good looks and keeping fit so I could fuck a 5/10 guy who has to have literal surgery?

Perspective.

You don't want ugly/obese women just as much as they don't want your awkward ugly ass.

That's what you don't get. Like for like. Same for same.

They have better looks and keep fit so they want someone with better looks. You turn away from those who don't have better looks for the same reason those with better looks turn away from you - difference is they can afford to, you can't. But you refuse to see this because you're a fucking hypocrite.

I understand why you would have this much anger for them after going through all this but I just wanted to say people in general can be shitty. It's not just a woman thing especially when it comes to dating, again sorry after all of that time money and effort you're still in the same spot. I'm going to be honest, I have no clue how but I hope you find some peace with the situation.

Not that deep lad

That's exactly the problem.

The equivalent of a physically fit man is not a physically fit woman.

The equivalent of a physically fit woman is a 6'+ white GigaChad.

You can't fix ugly

A dude could be a pro athlete and still be ugly as sin

A female can be hairy sweaty landwhale and she'll still get laid

"incels only care about looks" is reductionist. they believe in genetic determinism. and that's only one factor of blackpill. kill yourself.

Attached: 1595712719993.jpg (1577x1898, 857.44K)

>women are the most superficial
>able to get a date with a woman who isn't a whale

Women don't want to date you because you're a hypocritical asshole with deep insecurity issues you refuse to work on with a qualified professional, even if you could get a 8/10, it'd only take 1 date for them to run the fuck away

Instead of spending all that money on surgery you should have spent it on therapy

incels have the same victim complex as trans. its not about self improvement its about getting pity.

"Modern" women are shit, more at 11

Attached: 1651081358114.jpg (972x1846, 127.89K)

The equivalent of a physically fit attractive woman is a physically fit attractive man - and she can get him

The equivalent of a man who thinks he needs surgery despite not working on his inner issues is a 4/10 woman at best - but he wants the opposite

There is absolutely nothing hypocritical about wanting to date someone who has the same values and lifestyle as you.

Do you know any whales who go the gym every day and can tell you exactly how many calories are in almost any type of food from years of training and trying to be the fittest they can be?

After an entire adult lifetime of regular exercise and working on my fitness, I have zero in common with landwhales and I find their lifestyle repulsive.

Short physically fit women want tall white handsome men.
Tall physically fit women want tall white handsome men.
Ugly physically fit women want tall white handsome men.
Pretty physically fit women want tall white handsome men.

And yes, they can get them. Every girl gets Chad for a night on Tinder.

This is what incels complain about.

Self improvement for men is a joke and does not work because women don't care about the things a man can change.

Shut the fuck up you braindead faggot
This isn't just about fitness and you know it
It's unattractive faces too
Imperfections you see in yourself yet you don't want in your partner
I bet you're the same person who goes into a ferrari store with a dollar
Fuck off

Disengage user, they won't understand you and all will end up happening is you coming off as an asshole.

>2 daughters
>ready to settle down

kek, good luck with that honey. No sane guy would date a girl with a kid, let alone 2 kids, and daughters to boot. That's just asking for future bs sexual abuse claims

Attached: 16510813581254.jpg (1078x880, 123.06K)

Yes, this explains why I get loads of ugly fit women liking me on dating apps.

Oh no it doesn't because that doesn't happen.

Any woman with the equivalent of my physique would have thousands of likes and they just date Chads.

I have a 5-6/10 face according to Photofeeler post surgeries but that's still not enough for women.

I don't really care if a feminist SJW on the internet considers me an asshole. Never have never will.

Ugly woman wants ugly guy
Ugly guy doesn't want ugly woman
Ugly guy wants hot woman
Hot woman doesn't want ugly guy
Hot woman wants hot guy
>"that bitch!!!"

/thread

>Ugly woman wants ugly guy

Since when? Have you seen Tinder experiments? Women photoshopped with pig faces still match to 6/10+ guys with ease.

Alright, thought you might be losing your head a bit and wanted to offer some friendly advice.

Attached: 1651472148919.jpg (1080x1359, 131.19K)

I saw that, didn't save the pic tho :[

The whole issue is ugly people don't want ugly people for the same reason that hot people don't want ugly people - but the latter is an asshole for it but the former isn't?
/thread

-_-

Attached: chart.png (503x642, 107.72K)

Attached: 1651472280960.png (2250x2436, 1.54M)

>good men don't exist anymore boohoo

Attached: 1651472111032.jpg (2759x1746, 348.15K)

Maybe your surgery just wasn't that good
>pic related
Valentina Rossi before surgery

Attached: fdrtr.jpg (640x583, 114.33K)