Is Morrissey on the autistic spectrum?

Is Morrissey on the autistic spectrum?

facebook com/watch/?v=825298071186396

Attached: old man stephen.png (338x606, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8l1TXpQQMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

holy fuck

Attached: 1452010612880.jpg (258x245, 20K)

>Is Morrissey on the autistic spectrum?
Funny that you would post that because I was wondering the exact same thing this morning.
He didn't lose his virginity until his 20s despite being ridiculously handsome and he has a penchant for saying socially inappropriate things, like defending Kevin Spacey and saying that what happens at KFC is worse than the Breivik massacre

link doesn't work

re host the video plx

add a fucking period you tards the video is up

wtf lmao

Holy shit this is great

I have diagnosed autism

'not understanding social convention' means accidentally interrupting people repeatedly because you're busy noticing the patterns in the way the clouds are moving and you can tell it's going to start raining in 10 minutes or less and you're more interested in establishing whether your hypothesis that large-scale patterns of behaviour in society are influenced by changes in air pressure and their effect on blood flow to and around the brain to accurately judge the correct breaks in Chad and Stacey's conversation about how good X Factor was last night; or, wearing a soft cotton tracksuit at a formal event because otherwise the seams irritate your skin so much you can't concentrate on what people are saying... it doesn't make you accidentally support racists or screech about how great PETA is while showing off your man tits at gigs

bump

is he senile?

Here I was doubting the picture in pic related, but damn.

Attached: zg3dmx9a9cix.jpg (337x395, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L8l1TXpQQMY

I am an autistic transgender vegan and also a racist who is into Hitler and NS, its more common than you think bro

I am autistic, and it is true that sensetivity to sound is high, but holy shit, what the fuck.

In actuality, you just described about 1/4 of Hitler's senior officers.

you forgot about the ridiculous amount of speed and opiates

God being a Nazi officer must have been fun as fuck

He just doesn't want to sign autographs

Attached: ebola.jpg (639x995, 165K)

looks more like he has hyperacousis, which is (simplified) a more extreme version of tinnitus and causes severe headaches, vertigo and confusion when exposed to frequencies of sound that correlate with the damaged part of the nerve

my dad has it from a welding accident and this looks like how he reacts- hitting A-A# on a piano at all makes him scream in agony but virtually any other note is fine unless it's loud... and given how many musicians end up with tinnitus I'm sure some end up with hyperacousis too

in any case this video looks more like a physical reaction of some kind to the cheering, I've seen enough autistic kids and adults freaking out to say I think this doesn't look like that

I think he's just exaggerating
it's supposed to be a joke
see

He's a vegan, so yes, he is autistic.

No, he's just fooling around.

It's just autograph requests he's reacting to.

the man is just fuckin around and dont wanna sign shit yall

lmao

i think he might have been joking

which ironically if the people in this thread seriously couldnt get that, it might just indicate that they themselves are autismos

thats not autism, thats just being big brained

i have autism and my thoughts are very small brained

He is autistic too. There are many kinds of autistic thinking.

He is doing it on purpose as an act but thats what is so autistic about it

his extremely particular taste in music/people/anything is pretty autistic