Anything you have learned/picked up throughout life like a golden rule or understanding of reality which you will...

Anything you have learned/picked up throughout life like a golden rule or understanding of reality which you will forever live by? Care to share?

Attached: 1598952570730.png (2753x2718, 555.62K)

Sometimes suicide is the answer

yes.

errytime u need to squirt, use a combination of lotion, water & oil for perfect lubrification of ur dangle

Attached: 1423976649811.jpg (766x687, 173.47K)

Try to almost not care at all. All in, double or nothing.

Avoid the groid.
Never trust a jew

Never ask a question to which you don't want to know the answer.

like u wuld know faggot

As this dude said, you have to go for it. Especially if you want the big bucks.

Substitute the water for spit.

Women having the power to vote is just giving power to governments

Attached: 133899904.jpg (894x1068, 146.65K)

If raw chicken looks a bit more yellow than normal it's because the chicken was fed corn, or its just gone off

What I have got so far

>Sucide might be the answer
>If needing to squirt use lotion, water and oil
>Go all in or nothing
>Stay away from black people and dont trust Jews
>Dont ask if you dont want the answer
>Dont let women vote
>If raw chicken looks yellow its because it was fed corn

Interesting pile

Attached: 1625312582012.jpg (1024x1024, 122.53K)

Don't call me a faggot cause I am not gay and have never had gay homosexual faggot intercourse with a gay faggot homosexual lgbt pole smoking aids monkey

All stuff I teach my kid

All in, double or nothing?

4eva

Faggot

You sound like a wonderful parent :)

I said dont call me a faggot

The grass is greener on the other side because you're not there fucking it up.

If you want to avoid the draft unironically piss yourself the first night in. Claim you have nocturia. It is more important hygienic hazard than shitting yourself and it can't be medically verified.

20% of the causes result in 80% of the consequences

We will see, hopefully the kid doesn't become a faggot and starts to lift

Language is the border of memory, experience, and expression.

1. Why me?
2. Why not me?
3. Why wasn't I told sooner?
4. Why was I told at all?

Attached: 1651360661005.jpg (900x900, 77.59K)

if you get knocked out, and go to the emergency room,
in free healthcare countries they are pretty much obligated to do a ct scan of your brain

If you decide to rape and torture an underage girl, it's a good practice to kill her later too.

We are hurt more by the expectations we set out for people rather then their actions. Like when ur mom goes to the store and even though you didn't ask you're still mad she didn't buy you tendies.

I'm careful not to take advice from people, or take their criticism seriously. People are often full of shit and don't think deeply about their opinions.

Standard practice.

bad times create mentaly ill and more poor people

"I tried" has become more important than "I did"
"What I need" is more important than "What I make"

Suicide is never an option.

Fpwp
>Way catchier too

You can get a hair off your tongue by licking her inner thigh, usually.

People who are obsessed with representations of their accomplishments
rather than the accomplishments themselves are vapid assholes.

Treat life like a lark. Don't take things too seriously, and you will always be at ease.

And it kind of make an onomatopoeia. I hope this spreads.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Thank you for the self reflection.

fuck bitchez get monei

As a golden rule, dont talk to blacks because blacks are responsible for over 50% of violent crime despite being only 11% of the population. That means there's a 1 in 5 chance that you'll be attacked violently by a black person.

you have the right to remain silent

Different user here but,
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT

What I need: food, water, air

What I make: hair, shit, CO2

I think that has always been the case.

To a unique user-only generated query, sure. If I did it nothing would happen.

You can get all the moistness you need from food and air since water is the main component of food and air, its redundant to list it alone.

Give everybody a baseline level of trust. People often say trust is earned, which is true, but use it as an excuse to be an asshole and exclusive. Give people an opportunity and of they prove unworthy of trust THEN cut them out. More often than not, at least in my experience, if you give people a fair shake and give them a chance to show their worth then you might just be surprised. Not like you have to go out of your way to make them your friend but rather making a good aquaintence is worth it's weight in gold. You never know what opportunity you might find in that.
"Friends are the best currency"

There’s a natural pulse or vibe or energy to everything, some stuff more than others ie; people/animals/plants/elemental shit like rivers. If you learn to adjust your vibe both internally and externally to fit or meld with all the other vibes you can practically moon walk through life. Trust me, practice whistling meditating or walking through crowds staring up and not at the ground.

Never go against a sicilian, when death is on the line.

Depends what you eat and where you live. I live in a dessert cave and eat sand. Not a lot of moistys there.

Why, what's so important about death? I could stand to lose it.

YWWWG

You also tried the Dragon of time diet challenge? Hardcore man. I couldn't make it myself. Fell at the not drinking any water stage. Dried right up.

This. I work in a stem field and my political views are conservative but I totally agree with this.

This is true but they're only looking for a bleed so they won't use contrast. That means you won't see cancers etc.

Discipline is its own divine reward.

Attached: 1651099513248.jpg (467x657, 30.96K)

If I'm asking a question, that means I don't know the answer.
How can I know I don't want to know what I don't know?
Retard

Shit at work whenever you can. Take your time and get paid. Fuck'em. Bonus if you can fake a medical condition so your asshole boss can't say anything.

You cannot trust anyone, not even family. Some things shouldn't be said.

Dumbest shit ever. A smarter way to say it would be that trust yourself first and foremost, anyone else has to be subjected to standards and practices.

Good luck with that.

You failed being subjected to my standards and practices just by replying.

Treat everyone nicely, even after they give you reason not to. That isn't to say kiss ass, but never disrespect others in public. That can have an amazing affect on how others perceive you, as well as just making everyone happier.
Kind words go a long way.

My golden rule in life is take a step back and think about it
Im shitting btw

Lol faggot

Take a step back and you'd be in said toilet.

Dubs of truth