No secrets thread? POST YER GODDAMN SECRETS!!

No secrets thread? POST YER GODDAMN SECRETS!!

I'll start
>be me
>saudifag
>go to college
>get expelled
>try again
>get expelled
>try again
>gradu.. jk get expelled again
>get government scholarship to Japan
>2 year language school
>go to Japanese college
>scholarship suspended
>diagnosed with "severe" adhd by Japanese doctor
>leave Islam because bullshit
>learn "ethical" hacking to work from home
>everything here has an app
>hack and live like a king
>mfw I'm making more money than people my age.

Attached: secrets(1).jpg (280x242, 16.75K)

fucking spoiled bitch

Not true, I've had my bad days. Ever been hungry for 5 days in the middle of the winter with no electricity on? if not then suck my circumcised dick.

I would gargle balls to get money to buy an iPad

you must be rich

Attached: 6A48874D-09A4-42BE-AFAE-333CB2CEB1B4.jpg (1206x2208, 277.19K)

0day?

>the current year is 2012

My father served in the army for 40 years to get a $2400 monthly pension. Yeah, very rich.

I've been spying on my hot sil with a hidden cam for almost 3 years now and the only reason I tolerate her is so that I don't have a hard time getting more wins

Hungry or starving?

my bad bro I apologize

I'm a recovering ped who is teetering on a relapse after 4 years

you got caught being a chomo?

Honestly I'm disgusting, my hottest fantasy right now is thinking about impregnating elementary girls and having them give birth on the playground

describe set up

Nah i was never caught, I kinda just gave it up one day. realised if i was caught it'd fuck up my family and friends around me

My mom had me with her highschool sweetheart right after turning 17. He fucked off, neither side of the family wanted shit to do with us, so we bounced around tiny apartments most of my life. I didn't realize how little privacy we had or just how open we were together until I hit puberty and got caught jerking off with another boy.

I've seen/heard her getting fucked and jerked off to it so many times. I've humped her in her sleep, basically rubbed every inch of her body with my cock at one point or another. I assumed I was getting away with it but a conversation we had a few years ago kinda confirmed she knew about it but didn't know what to do and felt like she was to blame for exposing me to so much.

meant starving, bad choice of words. And I'm not justifying anything, it's just physically impossible for me to work since I have an autoimmune disease with nerve pain (probably from too much inbreeding) and my father thinks I'm a loser so I'll just hack my way forward till I get caught or find a good, legal alternative.

no worries bro

wise but i doubt you'll ever not be attracted at least

I think it's actually the taboo aspect of the adults involved that always got me tbh. solo stuff never really interested me so I don't think im actually attracted to that age, but get off watching people who are. If that makes sense.

I'd love to fuck girls that age but them not being ready to get prego is a major positive. I have several in mind but will never actually do it, well maybe 1 in particular

story?

had a very young girl come on to me when i was a teen, was too inexperienced to know what to. Still think of her now I'm nearly 30

Most are my nieces and their friends. They are all cute but one of the nieces is my favorite. Would be so much fun to consensually take her v

i fucked your mom. i might be your dad but i dont care to find out

>and having them give birth on the playground
at the top of the slide?

Attached: Adejo is back!.gif (387x247, 1.91M)

Attached: Larping time is over.gif (400x262, 1004.42K)

Attached: Larping time is over2.gif (400x262, 992.09K)

Attached: Larping time is over3.gif (400x262, 992.78K)

Attached: Larping time is over4.gif (400x262, 992.63K)

Attached: Larping time is over5.gif (400x262, 992.59K)

Attached: Larping time is over6.gif (400x262, 992.48K)

youngest mom was 5 so i guess it is literally possible

how many of these do you have? last time you reached 60+

Attached: Larping time is over7.gif (400x262, 992.69K)

the correct amount, 150.

Attached: Larping time is over8.gif (400x262, 992.13K)

Attached: Larping time is over9.gif (400x262, 992.2K)

Attached: Larping time is over10.gif (400x262, 991.92K)

Attached: Larping time is over11.gif (400x262, 992.79K)

Attached: Larping time is over12.gif (400x262, 988.55K)

Attached: Larping time is over13.gif (400x262, 988.43K)

My sis and I used to fuck in high school. We were mostly bored and curious

so you will reach a maximum of 147 this thread

Attached: Larping time is over14.gif (400x262, 989.18K)

unless someone posts other pics

Attached: Larping time is over15.gif (400x262, 989.12K)

yes that is where the word maximum applies

Attached: Larping time is over16.gif (400x262, 988.74K)

You seem like the type of guy that needs things clarified.

Attached: Larping time is over17.gif (400x262, 988.93K)

Attached: Larping time is over18.gif (400x262, 989.15K)

Attached: Larping time is over19.gif (400x262, 989.25K)

I actually learned to eat pussy decently in my early teens.
I actually enjoyed it quite a bit with the people I got to "practice" with.
But due to reasons it was years gap from my teens to my late 20s that I got the chance to ate pussy again, only rather then it being enjoyable like I remember, every woman I went down on just tasted and smelled bad to me.
After powering through it for a few girls I just kinda gave up on pussy eating and instead learned to get good with my hands instead, occasionally also using toys too.
I mean the smell still lingers on my hands, but it's far more tolerable then having that funk stuck in my beard.

I guess tl;dr of my secret is that I only seem to like the taste and smell of underage pussy, so rather then break the law I just got good with my fingers to avoid eating funky old pussy.

Attached: Larping time is over20.gif (400x262, 988.82K)

Attached: Larping time is over21.gif (400x262, 989.28K)

Attached: Larping time is over22.gif (400x262, 989.07K)

Attached: Larping time is over23.gif (400x262, 988.83K)

What's the difference in the files that makes them different enough to post? Is it like a couple pixels or more like framrate encoding type stuff?

Attached: Larping time is over24.gif (400x262, 988.81K)

Literally it's just changing the file name.

Oh. I was under the impression that didn't work.
I have tard brain

I look for groups online that i oppose (libtards, blacks, arabs, vegans, antifa) and i message guys if i can pay them to jerk off to my gf. Shes liberal to and its kind of addictive. I tried to stop, delete the apps that i used for it (Kik and telegram mostly) but i keep returning to it. Its not a problem financially because i dont pay huge amounts but the fact that i cant stop on my own is a bad outlook lol

removing a single frame, I think there's 30+ frames, so I deleted a single frame and duplicated a single frame over and over and then changed the compression.

Attached: Larping time is over25.gif (400x262, 988.89K)

Wrong

Attached: Larping time is over26.gif (400x262, 989.23K)

Correct

Attached: Larping time is over27.gif (400x262, 1.04M)