What does Yea Forums usually do while listening to new albums...

What does Yea Forums usually do while listening to new albums? I'm just sitting in front of my computer and browsing Yea Forums but it really sucks, i can't pay attention to the music while reading posts...i don't wanna just sit in my chair and stare at the ceiling tho.

Attached: 1551988093700.jpg (320x320, 8K)

>thinking Yea Forums actually listens to music
uh lol

Usually play a plot-light video game or do some mindless work/cleaning.

look at album art, read the album's wikipedia entry, read about the artist, etc.

I usually like to draw or play vidya while I listen to music.

Attached: Edd_.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

what kind of vidya do you guys play

Ultimate pleb way of listening to music

browse Yea Forums, rym or the album's wiki. also might excercise or play some mobile game that doesn't distract from the music. I don't have a problem just laying down to listen though.

tell us about your ways, user.

I walk in circles inside my house and sometimes stop to do timewasting shit on my computer.

what do you expect me to do?

i play team fortress 2 or the original doom when i listen to new albums, both are good for just zoning out

drink

Depends on the game. I don't always put on music for games, as some already have their own soundtracks, but I like to put it on for more mindless type games, like Minecraft, Terraria, Binding of Isaac, etc.

drink beer
smoke cigarettes/weed
this

I usually play hearthstone, a really good game which requires minimum attention

I only listen to music while mindlessly grinding path of exile

>he can't just sit there and enjoy the music

maybe youre just listening to shit music user

Walk

god tier
great tier
good tier
bad tier
shit tier

I usually browse/work on first listen to an album, if I like it I'll read along with lyrics or just stare at the album art like a retard

I read the lyrics like a normal person

tape some severed ping pong balls to my eyes and touch my bepis

>light up a joint
>lie in bed and enjoy

the patrician way

trips of truth

I dab a copious amount of thc concentrate and drink my ass off like a normal person.

Like a lot of other anons, usually games that I’ve played before, like rougelites and the multiplayer games that I don’t give a shit about actually paying attention/improving in (that or just come here). Very rarely I will just sit and listen to a new album if it’s something I’m expecting to really be a cut above the rest.

>just stare at the album art like a retard
based

occupying the body with a menial task (cleaning, laundry) helps if you can't sit still and give your full attention
im pretty ADHD (as in actually) and i still manage to reign myself in long enough to listen to new stuff with full attention, provided it's interesting enough 2 tracks in to justify spending my time
is only good advice on a successive listen, because you should really be doing that stuff before / after listening. you shouldn't be taxing your brain if your aim is to give an album more conscious attention.

shit tier responses include:

>not cracking a cold monster and sipping in the backyard listening to oasis wonderwall and a bunch of creed songs

Attached: boomer cat.jpg (465x543, 69K)

forgot to mention the absolute pinnacle of active listening, which is to sit outside and listen in the sunshine.

Do cardio. It is mindless but keeps you busy while listening. Plus, it is healthy

I tend to play Phantom Pain or Devil May Cry, with their sounds being absolutely off.

Warband

pick my nose and stare at the booger covered walls.

crushing amphibians

Attached: Un11.png (20x18, 400)

I play Nuclear Throne or I dance around the house.

what are your favorite albums senpai?