On the Left

On the Left
>aesthetics reflecting the cultural decadence of our era
>music that is literally a meth head tweaking out lazy Kate Bush remixes on ProTools
>had to marry a Reddit billionaire to remain relevant
>ugly as shit and a literal skeleton
>vegan

On the Right
>intense, in your face that is never try hard, something like a Nietzschean approach to house music
>puts a personal spin on classic House rhythms and nearly every song is a banger
>indifferent to remaining relevant, does so through force of personality and production of good music
>literally triggered Reddit billionaire and Crimes into having a joint mental breakdown
>beautiful and voluptuous, has s fetish for geeky whitebois but would probably still cuck you with another woman without you suspecting a thing because she doesn't feel the need to make being bisexual a part of her image (like grimes does)
>exposed Beyond Burgers as being made out of aborted fetuses and is generally the most redpilled hip hop musician, even moreso than Kanye

Seriously, how is this even a competition?

Attached: GrimesAzealia-920x584.jpg (920x584, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0oM_9ca8hxE?t=110
youtube.com/watch?v=D3HPKH3w9so
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goldlink >> Azelia desu

>Kate Bush remixes
Grimes has really remixed Kate Bush? Might have to give that a listen.

As for the rest of it, I think Banks would be furious if she thought she was becoming based black girl for neo-nazis.

>Reddit billionaire

When did she marry Elon? What the hell?
>t. confused grimesfag

She is a right winger my man even if she keeps her power level hidden

He literally is lmao

Attached: C0AtxaTUcAAyfmS.jpg (750x498, 46K)

>women

Attached: kanye.jpg (480x459, 24K)

Im ptetty sure his wealth comes from somewhere else user, get checked for the retards

A good woman is hard to find but that shouldn't mean you should give up

I meant redditors like him and he does shit to appeal to them on social media not that he made his money from reddit

Grimes isn't vegan, she's a poser who cheats.

azealia is a true queen of Yea Forums
grimes is for pathetic incels who thought she was in their league because of her nose or whatever but he's really dating billionaire memers not NEET memers which is why grimesposting is over, i think they have moved on to clairo now until she eventaully starts dating some chad

Because he's a billionaire.
For what it's worth, they started dating because Elon thought her bio was funny.
>read: elon was stalking grimes and realised he's elon musk and claimed her for himself

>s-she cheats! Upvote me pls for being tr00
Lol

Also it's literally been proven that you can achieve all the "benefits" of eating s vegan diet by just not putting garbage in your body and that the environmental benefits in the long term will come from eating less meat and dairy rather than a generation of vegans since most people who try it give up after two weeks because of how fucking restrictive it is for 90 percent of the population

clairio got PEGGY'd, all Yea Forumsfu's are sluts, at least azaelia is completely open about her nature of being unhinged.

Who's a right winger? I don't think any of the three women mentioned in that post are neccesarily left, but I like Grimes, and I don't think Banks wants to be the high-melanin Tila Tequila.

>grimes is for pathetic incels who thought she was in their league
this is her ex
exactly how i imagine most grimesfags look

Attached: god i wish that were me.png (1022x630, 944K)

Not vegan, just hate ideological pussyfooters.

>power level
Is there a more cringy term for being indoctrinated

Grimes isn't a meme now, but many of those who made her one aren't fans of her anyway. Hate threads were as common as love threads. I will always love Grimes because she's a genius. Her musical ability doesn't bear comparison with Banks's. Banks is a rapper, right? That's cool, but she doesn't do all her music alone. When she does an album single-handed, then she can start being compared to Grimes.

And I love the idea that Grimes and Elon started leching on her like the white people in Get Out, which is what she claimed. I hope it's true. Imagine Grimes, high as fuck, saying "I love your skin".

Banks voted for Trump and posts shit like this on Twitter constantly

Attached: s03tqv6atdx21.jpg (750x1334, 129K)

To be fair, that's how Elon would look if he didn't pay a team to shave and dress him.

Why are you giving me entry-level info on Banks. Do you think black people who vote for Trump and oppose abortion want to be racist mascots? They don't.

Doing an album by yourself doesn't amount to shit if its boring p4k bait lmao

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEN

I didn't say they did all I said is that she's a right winger. You're the one implying I said anything about Neonazism

she represents the REAL right wing aka anti-chauvinist nazbol
racist republicans are just liberals playing bad cop

She did three masterpieces with no other musicians, and another masterpiece with a couple of other people. If you only like hip hop, feel free to step away from the discussion, but in my world, that's always going to be more admirable than one good album with a bunch of collabs.

Her vote for Trump she explained on the grounds that "America is evil and needs someone with the same evil in them", that doesn't make her sound right wing to me. Unless right

Ahem. Unless right wing just means "voted for a Republican once."

I want her to dominate me

Attached: 4C9A965300000578-0-image-m-27_1527202801913.jpg (634x816, 31K)

she is also pro-border/anti-immigration I think, I recall her pointing out that hispanic immigration isn't good for black americans either especially since most of them compete for a lot of the working class jobs that many blacks hold

>America is evil and needs someone with the same evil in them
utterly based beyond comprehension

>she represents the REAL right wing aka anti-chauvinist nazbol
racist republicans are just liberals playing bad cop

I more or less agree with this. Time for American Nazbol Party which runs Azealia in 2024

Attached: if-the-machinery-for-distribution-in-the-present-economic-system-of-the-world-is-incapable-of-proper (850x440, 65K)

You keep mentioning conservative positions, you haven't said anything "right wing" yet.

I want to put a harness on her and fuck her until our sweat blinds us. She has something for everyone.

OH lol, you're one of those people who think conservatives aren t a part of the Right cuz they aren t literal Nazis lmao

Grimes is a popular musician, Azealia is a Yea Forums meme, agreed.

I refer you to the OP. "Redpilled" means neo-Nazi. She ain't that.

both their music sucks

this. /thread

rent free

>it's popular so it's good!
Lol also Banks has achievezed quite a degree of popularity idk what you're talking about honestly it's not like she's some backpack rapper deep cut from 10 years ago or something

I meant "popular musician" as in "one who makes popular music", not "a musician who is widely liked". Banks is more meme than musician right now, she needs to cut the tweeting.

>banks is more meme than music
Crimes literally married the guy who tanked his own stocks by smoking weed on joe Rogans podcast lmao

>"Redpilled" means neo-Nazi

Attached: wut.jpg (657x527, 40K)

I haven't heard any of Grimes's stuff, mostly because she looks like her music sucks and has zero message or story to share...
but, I do mess with AB.
Can we talk about this effing verse, please:
>youtu.be/0oM_9ca8hxE?t=110
>1:50~
I love her diction and her smooth delivery.
She's pretty out there mentally but I like her because she's honest and is talented. I don't agree with everything Tech N9ne says, but he's also a fav of mine for the same reasons.

>I miss the petite bust tho. loved that supermodel look on her

Lots of musicians fuck memes. FKA Twigs fucks Shia LaQueef. "Rod Stewart's new gf" is a meme in itself. But Grimes isn't herself a meme.

>message or story to share...
Don't talk like fucking Questlove, you soppy bitch.

>Grimes isn't herself a meme.

Attached: d763dd3fb724313e9bcb70d9dc1f9629--ramsay-chef-chef-gordon-ramsay.jpg (236x353, 19K)

ITT: Whitenats rationalize their lust for the dark meat.

She used to be a Yea Forums meme, but that's died down. Even at peak meme status, she wasn't the notorious walking punchline that Azealia is.

honestly, individual bops are individual bops but I can't connect to an artist who has nothing to say.
that's just me, why are you getting so mad?

>if you use vocabulary i don't like well then your beliefs are on the wrong side of history bucko
>i know all about a person's core beliefs (and that those beliefs are WRONG) because of one colloquialism.

>nazbol
>right wing
you think because you saw a few edgy memes about jews, that nazbol is right wing? not even close.

>the wrong side of history

Attached: 1477116150177.png (900x900, 886K)

he was being ironic you sub 50 IQ subhuman
I would never even have entered this retarded thread, but I was scrolling the first page and the sheer density of pure retardation stopped me in my tracks, the stench of mentally degenerated modern cavemen was just too much to bear
I'm gonna go do something productive now, better myself as a person maybe or some shit

fuck all of you, ESPECIALLY the one who's reading this
fuck YOU in particular

Attached: brainlet vacuum.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

based and redpilled

rude.

dont be mean

Ironically, you're the one assuming my core beliefs from the use of one word.

>bops
Begone you art wench.

Obvious b8
Grimes is the superior artist, AB is just a racist attention whore

I wouldn't be surpised if all that was true.

>I can't connect to an artist who has nothing to say.
Grimes has a great deal to say. The things most worth saying aren't best said through social realism.

I didn't know she had a body like that. I'm a fan now.

she's fat

The female sex is wasted on you.

t. fat nigger lover

I've fucked more black women than you've dared speak to, yes.

On the Left
>respects all races
>produces for herself, directs all music videos, draws all her album and single covers

On the Right
>is a racist
>utilizes white males to produce for her

kys

narc

This is better than any Grimes or Azealia Banks song
youtube.com/watch?v=D3HPKH3w9so

>a Nietzschean approach to house music
fucking kek

This is a thread where /pol/ tries to justify liking and fapping to a black girl within the limits of their joke ideology, it's got nothing to do with music.

so am i the only person who likes azealia banks's music?
my favorite song is heavy metal and reflective

it's not her music, white males produce for her
that song in particular is produced by Lil Internet

Banks literally rapped over that though.

Right sounds based and redpilled

yas quen slay tha tea lol skxlsakcls

You know OP, you are right.

cringe and blackpilled

dogshit >>>>>> Azelia

She ruined it by taking the focus off of it

I don't know, I think the production of Lone suits Azelia's style very well and brings out great elements in the song.

i like her

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

this song makes me feel grumpy and horny.

she is populist/anarchist

You have to earn their left wing vote, they could just as easily vote for trump just to spite the neo-liberals. Same as 6ix9ine.