Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoq-IBivKnM
nofile.io/f/SRXfeWtRHKU
nofile.io/f/OaqBcR11zdV
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=7816810.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tyler the creator

Lol who?

gonna be hard to beat vampire weekend but yeah we will see. Rap album of the year likely

I heard the album got leaked is that true?

Tyler the Creator, the artist who's hype rivals kanye or daft punk here every album release

I know that one track got leaked but Tyler's out here sueing niggas so idk.

Bandana will be easily AOTY

this, irrelevant hack, Yonkers was 8 years ago now, who the fuck cares

2 tracks got leaked and they’re in bad quality, don’t listen to them

contribute something worthwhile to the conversation about this album. Someone leaked a tracklist and claimed to be listening to a leak of the album last week on KTT.
Here’s the track list he leaked:
>1. CHASING
>2. IGORS THEME (feat. Kali Uchis)
>3. WHAT'S GOOD
>4. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE (feat. Ryan Beatty)
>5. A BOY IS A GUN
>6. NEW MAGIC WAND (feat. A$AP Rocky)
>7. I THINK
>8. RUNNING OUT OF TIME (feat. Frank Ocean)
>9. EARFQUAKE (feat. Playboi Carti)
>10. GONE, GONE / THANK YOU (feat. King Krule & Mild High Club)
>11. ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? (feat. Pharrell Williams)
>12. PUPPET

Tyler just posted this video 16 mins ago which basically confirms the leaked track list: youtu.be/hoq-IBivKnM

The leak is out there, people, go find it.

a couple "demos" leaked supposedly but youre gonna have a hard time tracking them down

did you miss Flower Boy entirely? Who Dat Boy got p great traction and November is an absolute great track

And the leaks for this have been great so far

got link?

sadly nah, as I said Tyler out here sueing niggas so you ain't hearin shit till he drops the album.

nofile.io/f/SRXfeWtRHKU
nofile.io/f/OaqBcR11zdV

How does that vid confirm the tracklist???

read; don’t just skim, brainlet. That tracklist leaked last week and on it there is a track named “A BOY IS A GUN.” Now tyler just released this snippet of a track called “A BOY IS A GUN.” If you would like more hand holding and explaining for you, I can provide that too.

The tracklist was leaked about a week ago, including the song 'a boy is a gun'. Tyler only just uploaded the video 'a boy is a gun' about half an hour ago.

New video spoiler

youtu.be/hoq-IBivKnM

Hell yea dude this shit gonna be lit af

Attached: 1546592557848.jpg (600x600, 68K)

this tracklist is true except the features are fake. no rocky or frank ocean or any of them. the only real features on there are carti, pharrell, and kali uchis. and kanye is on puppet. also the track CHASING is called EXACTLY WHAT YOU RUN FROM YOU END UP CHASING

thanks we haven't spoken about this in the thread yet..

cite sources or your comments are useless

sounds pretty gud

thats the gayest shit i've ever seen

SINGLE INCOMING

when?

dollars in his wallet

you retards are on the wrong end of the spectrum giving a shit about shit like this

nvm, Jasper lied about something dropping at 11am pst

You were right user

kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=7816810.0
this thread on KTT. posts by a dude named MiniVan. someone he knows has access to the album and played it for him. he's the one who originally leaked the tracklist and someone posted somewhere it with those fake features. he starts talking about it around page 200. i've been lurking there for a while

i haven't been lurking consistently enough then. Do you know/remember if MiniVan said the leaks of Earfquake and Are we still friends are the same versions that are on the album?

yeah he said they're a bit different, they sound better. those leaks are definitely demos.

thank god

i don’t know man I’m starting to think bandanas gonna be a disappointment