Fuck you sex having lucky humans, its about time you feel pain for once in your perfect lives

fuck you sex having lucky humans, its about time you feel pain for once in your perfect lives.

Attached: lmao.png (598x856, 415.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, I am glad for once a 14 year old who was raped by her drunk father will have to have the child! We need more pedo rape incest babies like Jesus was.

over exaggerating it like usual, why should i even care, theses people only care about themselves like i should about getting laid, as long as women avoid me like the plague i'll keep voting red until the world collapses

the leftist way. appealing to situations that are rare as all fuck to justify horrible crimes. thousands of kids should be murdered everyday by their whore "mothers" because something that almost never happens!!!

The Republicans are still are going to make their daughter abort the black baby. No matter how far they have to travel.

okay taliban

Attached: 506.jpg (1077x1092, 314.33K)

Just let individual states decide what their state will allow. Just like letting individual states decide upon mask mandates.

>Are rape babies inherently less valuable than regular ones?

Too many people on this planet, this law will just make it worse

Yeah in China maybe

Maybe if you faggot liberals play nice again we'll let you have federal abortion laws. Get punished. Keep fucking w/ us. Move your ugly asses the fuck out of our republican states and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Texas cities about to have cheap housing prices again

You're not wrong.

I say we make vasectomies mandatory for all men who choose to have sex. Once you're ready to have children you can have your tube untied. You wouldn't get to complain by the way, like women won't get to complain when they get pregnant. It's just a responsible thing to do.

Attached: 1650752934971.jpg (850x934, 125.24K)

I say you drink your soylent milk, make my sandwiches at Subway, and keep your opioid eating opinions far away from normal societal conversations. Disgusting roody poo.

Why should it being “rare” matter? If it happens then it still happens and they should be allowed to get rid of the child.

Plus i know you racist fuckers will hate when blacks have even more children now, like come on

Yep. Retard rightwingers aren't "pro-life" they're anti-choice.

Too bad my state is too blue to drive out California's with scary abortion laws. Goddammit.

Move to Texas, my guy. My company will be moving our operations there next year.

If abortions are banned I will turn a blind eye to blacks raping white women
wait i already do

I don't think I could stand the heat and humidity.

Women brought this on themselves.

Orange retard that stacked the courts literally said in a recording that he grabs them by the pussy and still around half of women voted for him. It should've ended right there, but they still keep showing up at his rallies.

So remind me, as a man, why should I fucking care? Play stupid games women...

Now just wondering if states like Texas will go on mass raping sprees when you can literally force any woman to carry your child.

Humanity de-evolving is really a site to behold.

>thousands of kids should be murdered
they will be "murdered" anyway, only in a less safe way for women.

I hope we see an increase of mixed kids from rapes. Republicans have that small dick energy.

Attached: 1647285483551.jpg (512x563, 95.35K)

I could see Texas turning blue in the next 10 years though. The race between Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke was 51% to 48%.

I do none of those things but ok

The planet is over-populated according to conservaticucks when it's people they hate who are populating the place.
The planet is under-populated when according to conservaticucks when there aren't enough of their small brain tribes.

Makes sense.

That's because California's were moving there en masses. They'll retreat if abortion is banned in TX.

US birth rate is below replacement rate and has to be made up by immigrants from countries with birth rates above replacement rates. It isn't that hard to figure out, user.

California used to be red, Reagan used to be their governor even.

Fucking and producing more children wont mean LESS immigrants.

Yes, it does.

Sure, but it isn't red now.

I love the non-stop screeching from the stupid ass leftists today

Attached: 4649B4B1-09DE-41DA-BA3F-DA8FEFF70A81.jpg (1024x1024, 322.44K)

lol, no they wont.

Yes, that's part of my point you illiterate retard

Both of those are undesirable

Bitches deserved it for dressing like a whore but not wanting to put out like one.
Not even for her own daddy

They have been using coat hangers before and will use them after
By any luck they will become sterile and never have little niglet hood babies to poz up your local neighborhood

Rape still has consequences and if we see a spike harsher punishments will be out into place like sterilization or even finding ways to make boners impossible

Your point was opaque and obtuse.

I hate 3d women

Attached: 4d4a7b906529e7381cd1a4e1953a21e6.jpg (1000x958, 393.27K)

>The planet is over-populated according to conservaticucks

Conservatives have literally never argued this. That's a Leftist position.

How often do women even seek abortion to begin with? Surely it can't be much more than 5% of the population.

>Surely it can't be much more than 5% of the population.

Even 5 out of every 100 women is absolutely horrific numbers.

The average woman has 3 abortions per year

bullshit

Now’s the time to start offering incentive-based eugenics. Offer some trinket like a $20 gift card to Spencer’s gifts or a rap CD to people who think they might not want kids.

Offer it when they turn 18. Sterilize these child-hating (but also child-molesting) liberals and niggers. Maybe they turn 30 and change their mind, oh well.

At least their impulsive decision making only fucked them a little bit rather than murdering an unborn child.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
In 2018, there were 11.3 abortions per 1000 women. Note that CA didn't report its numbers to the CDC, so that's a lower bound estimate.

The part that EVERYBODY mysteriously leaves out is how Beto outspent Ted Cruz 2-1 and still lost

Do you have any idea how huge political spending is for determining the winner? He didn’t prove things are close to 50/50 which is how people seem to take these numbers, and furthermore the same liberal donors aren’t keen to waste their money again anytime soon.

On top of that, a lot of Hispanic migrants are Roman Catholic, which means they vote republican and don’t believe in abortion.

And on top of that, second generation Hispanic migrants aren’t having the population boom that was predicted for years.

It’s gonna be red for ages. Check the context behind numbers instead of reciting the Reddit talking points next time

Oh no, women and niggers will have to start using condoms and birth control? What a nightmare!

I mean seriously, how is this a problem for anyone who isn't a liberal or literal hood monkey?

Kek for your dumbass

Attached: 1615993717223.jpg (686x960, 180.92K)

>On top of that, a lot of Hispanic migrants are Roman Catholic, which means they vote republican and don’t believe in abortion.
If this were even remotely true, then why is everywhere they show up and move into a democrat shit hole?

>The part that EVERYBODY mysteriously leaves out is how Beto outspent Ted Cruz 2-1 and still lost
I don't think people are leaving that out retard, but that doesn't change the fact that it wasn't decisive. Look at the trend from 20 years to now, it's getting more and more blue, despite the republican's war on voting.

because Republicans are retards who alienate their potential voter base.

Then how the fuck are they voting republican? Are you retarded?

I'm not the other guy, I just chimed in.

I guess you’re right about the first part.

But only because people can’t leave out what they don’t fucking know

Omg! Only spent 81 million instead of 39 million and barely lost! Times are changing guys I swear! T

Latinos totally didn’t redshift and vote for trump in unprecedented ways!

Quick, call the guy who said nothing wrong a retard! That’ll help my brain cope!

Fine, then explain how they "alienate" hispanics, because that makes no sense either

YO! DOES THUS MEAN A BORTION IS ILLEGAL NOW!?

I mean, anti-Mexican sentiment is pretty rampant in the Republican party, whether intentionally or not. I know they just don't want illegals coming in but when the Democrats are over there promising the fucking moon its a good way for Republicans to lose an opportunity. Democrats really don't like illegal immigrants either (with Obama being the one who began expanding the border wall and saying America needs stronger defenses at the south) but optics are important and Republicans have poor optics regarding Mexicans.

So they don't like republicans because they don't promise them free shit and demand they follow our damn immigration laws? Then how exactly do their political views align with the GOP? If anything it sounds like they're the typical democrat voter, in favor of lawlessness while other people pay for their shit.

Yes because the host can die in child birth

It's not like it's an easy feat challenging an incumbent, you know that right?

Kek republicans really is the incels choice

Republicans: Banning Guns will not stop people from getting guns

Also Republicans: Banning abortions will stop people from getting abortions

Attached: 1646816974471.jpg (1024x1024, 92.03K)

>someone did something bad to me therefore I get to kill an unrelated person
Logic is sound