How are you doing? Im learning to code! (Python) I want to make a game since I already know how to draw and make music

How are you doing? Im learning to code! (Python) I want to make a game since I already know how to draw and make music.

What are you anons doing? Talk with me not just at me!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-001125-723.png (720x955, 807.33K)

Show butt

+RAPE DICK +RAPE DICK+

WOW WOO WEE WOO

Attached: 1626918493846.jpg (490x314, 22.63K)

>I want to make a game since I already know how to draw and make music
Python is a good start to coding in general, but the next step would probably be C# for Unity development (just dont make anything shitty)
if you want to go full autism mode learn C++ and use Unreal

>Python
>make a game

the only way i can see this happening is with a choose your own adventure text game

If you want to make a game, would recommend C#, C++ or JavaScript over Python

Just got a new gaming PC! But I can't use it yet I have no mouse or keyboard.

What happen to your eye brows? And what instrument do you play?

Yo same here, except im probably alot fuckin worse. Been trying to learn rust but I am fuckin dumb. I dont know what language to focus on. Any tips are apreciated user

How are you learning Python?

I like it, but python has limited game libraries. If you get serious you can le arn the syntax of another language that other user said. I made a crude video game with map and gui, 2d side stroller in c++ and opengl for a final project. Good luck!

checked, make an old style point and click

Learn how to go for a fucking jog

Python is good but it's not going to get you the big bucks. Also show us your downstairs mixup.

Thank you for the pointer. Someone told me you could use Python for Unity. I guess they were wrong. LOL

Cool!

I took them off so I could regrow them the way I like. Haven't grown back yet. No instruments

Try getting Skillshare and you'll have comprehensive courses for all of them. It's a lot cheaper than college and teaches you just as much, plus no dumbass woke college brainwashing lol

Someone requested butt so here she is

Attached: IMG_20220503_002814532.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

where did yall start learning c++, any books, videos, ect?

thank you

Skillshare is very worth it, I know their name is white noise at this point because of their YouTube plugs lol but it's a really good subscription to have. Some of the courses they offer are better than any online course a college has for you

Sharpiepoop

Attached: Screenshot_20220430-002025-926.png (614x899, 572.21K)

Face and tits close up with tongue out

C# is the way to go for Unity, but it never hurts to have a few languages under your belt.

Also you have a nice body, gonna enjoy these while I can

Not OP because not a faggot and I don't know what you mean by "learn rust." do you mean the game or is that an sdk?
No matter what, Java is the most brain dead language on the planet but if you want to get into making games c# is kinda mandatory, c++ is better. Download unity or unreal engine and watch the forum for either. Both communities are great. Look up thenewboston on the jew tube he has a lot of really good tutorial series for c, Java, c++ and python. Python is a really good way to start esp if you have a Linux distro. Hope this helped

Just learn java/c# and use unity

>unity is shit durr
An engine is as good as the developer using it. Except frostbite. That shit is garbage.

Shows us butthole and pussy. Try argan oil to help your eyebrows grow back, eyebrow hair is hard to grow

nice bum, would pat firmly/10
what sort of music do you make?

>Java is the most brain dead language on the planet

There's nothing wrong with java, it just doesn't get you coveted e-peen points in the it industry because literally everyone knows Java

thanks

I will never get over my hatred for python. At least get a language that doesn't lie to you and tells you to get a text editor. For the last 20 years python has this shitty learn how to code bullshit that doesn't work. At least learn a respectable language that is upfront about learning a text editor first.

BIG ROUND OF APPLAUUUSE BIGBIG ROUND OF APLAUUUSE...BIG ROUND OF APPLAUUUUSE..BIGBIG ROUND OF APPLAUUUUUSE

I don't feel comfortable with full face closeups for the internet without any makeup, but here you go

Also if I ever make a decent video game you bet your asses I'm going to promote it on Yea Forums in my whore threads.

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-004456-709.png (720x901, 573.71K)

go to school fat bitch.

I need to pick it back up but I was getting really good with FL as a teenager making electronic music, mostly drum n bass. I'm going to do a little practice and relearning before I commit to making my own soundtrack, but I don't think it'll be very difficult, I already know the basics and how to cheat music theory using the in-editor software to make something that sounds good.

Attached: 1651291051496.jpg (800x800, 107.59K)

Where are you from?

Do you have a dildo or something penis-like you could put between your tits?

I help you code a game.
Type this
Kill yourself

Python is a great starting point.

Once you get the basics down, look into "PyGame" to start learning about game loops, sprites, inputs etc.

I know nothing about coding but pussy shot?

Could you please tell me what Manga series the pic is from user?

Thank you so much!!!!

Louisiana

Let me go look! Enjoy this in the meantime

Attached: 16515574560753544501493590716448.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

You had full face in your proof pic? Still a great cum target

I'm retiring from software in 12-18 months. When I quit, I'm going to try automating home scale vegetable gardening as much as is possible and reasonable

Python isn't a great starting point. It's just what they teach you in schools. There's a reason hardly any games use it.

Use C# as it's easier than it looks and it's got a fuck tonne of 'for beginner tutorials' out there due to it being a really common language.

Can you show yourself drinking water btw OP? Don't ask, it's a weird fetish

Pull on a nipple

Was the career enjoyable or would you have rather tried something else hindsight being 2020?

I was hoping to do the same in the future. Don't be a fag, come back and post results.

can we hear you music anywhere?

eat more protein, lift weights, grow out your hair, become house wife

Yeah, pretty enjoyable. I've learned a lot, and worked with some incredibly smart people. I'd do it again. Just not any longer than I would have to!

Show pussy user

Thanks user, once I have pretty graphs I'll share them

Aside from college, I'm learning how to do special effects since that's my passion

Those teeth... I know those teeth...

Couldnt find my dildo, heres my tits wrapped around a bottle of triple sec LMAO

Attached: IMG_20220503_010632411.jpg (3264x2448, 913.95K)

post soles

I am a housewife, I just post on Yea Forums. My bf thinks it's hot I'm a Yea Forums slut.

I eat protein and lift weights.

Good luck user, it sounds like you have prospects!

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-011121-945.png (676x751, 501.71K)

Soles + dickrape for anyone not familiar with my previous Yea Forums whoring, sorry anons/you're welcome.

Standing by to defend against the /pol/tards.

Attached: Screenshot_20220503-011234-309.png (720x896, 701.27K)

i dont feel so good

I wanna fuck your ass OMFG

Nice. You taking progesterone to fill out your tits? They're past tanner 3 but still don't quite pass.

So how do you still support Trump knowing he wants fags like you killed?

no bad! 10/10 would rub mah dick between those

can we get a vocaroo? I really like being called a good boy.

Based

maybe i should of started with show your dick faggot.
>But my point remains clear and 3rd time am saying it. Kill yourself

fag

>a trap, but not a pretty one.