What was your hometown Kmart like?

What was your hometown Kmart like?

Attached: a20156-20191204-kmart03.jpg (2000x2000, 326.98K)

Unorganized and stuck in the early 90's in aesthetics. Closed down about 7 years ago

It looked aged, but in a charming way. Clean compared to others. Considering I grew up in poverty, it was a popular place and I have a lot of memories of long lines for layaway and old people nursing a coffee in the diner

Bad smells the moment you walked thru the door but not as bad as the wall mart. That place reeks of cancerous plastic and despair.

worked in the pharmacy for mine for 7 years before it closed down. was amazing because it was slow the entire time i was there and i'd sit on my ass watching netflix or surfing the net while getting paid $60/hr. miss it.

clean, organized, and the employees were nice and polite. too bad it's closed now.

We had a little Caesars in ours! Could go get $5 pizza, $2 crazy bread and a $1 soda. $10 would feed all of us kids. Fucking awesome. Other than that it was a typical big box store. Kinda shitty, kinda nice. The electronics section needed work but overall good memories

Bruh if BOTH of your local big box stores smelled bad, it wasn't the stores. You probably live in a fucking shit hole city

Bruh they all smell like that. I've been to many cities and it was never one kmart or wall mart in particular.

Flame retardant material and cancer causing shit like PFCs get shipped to EVERY big box store, not just one.

I wouldn’t know. We shopped at Sears.

Attached: sweaterpepe.png (350x338, 63.95K)

Run-down.

that's the marshall mn kmart.

mine had ice cream, loved getting some ice cream after horrible school clothes shopping

minnesota fag detected

Inbetween Walmart and Target. Kind of miss it. Along with Food Lion.

run down and something about the building killed cell reception while you were inside so all in all kinda shit. It was one of the last ones to go though for whatever reason.

>paid $60/hr
You a full pharmacist?

Yup. Went from CVS to Kmart to now working at home for an insurance company.

Full of niggers and higher prices than Walmart. Also, Kmart had lower quality products than Walmart

So is your pension from Kmart fucked now?

Half of the lights worked. Little Caesars was in there but never was open. It's a hobby lobby or some shit now.

That wage rate is insane or a ~5 year degree

I think the PBGC supposed to take over. Not sure and don’t really care much.

It was even more insane since my store did 30-35 prescriptions per day and during the weekends we did maybe 10. It was the best situation ever.

Our "K-Mart" was a Gibson's / Pamida combo.

Attached: R.png (700x311, 219.65K)

People who only grew up with that smell think it's normal. My very pacifist mom wanted to firebomb Kmarts and raze them and pave them. Mainly because of the smell.

Looked really dated, like from 15 years ago. Very clean, shelves well stocked, staff old but super helpful like they had be there from the beginning. You could find rare toys that were sold out everywhere during the holidays and really nice holiday decorations. Plus had Slurpee, nacho and popcorn machines that always worked and were kept clean. No street people were allowed in store, always kicked out the minute they tried to step in. The electronics department was a joke, copies of Air Bud dvds and a copy of Sneak King in the bargain bin. Great place, still miss it.

That’s not a k mart you stupid faggot

Lol fucking hicks

That's right. We didn't have a K-mart. And taking the place of a K-mart was a Pamida/Gibson's. I should have made a post saying that. Oh wait, I did.

bet half these apes go to Big Lots for fun.

yo three dubs in a row

Like the rest of the town it went from kind of white trash but ok to complete third world spic hellhole in about five years. Closed not too long after that. Was attached to the mall that was a sweet 80s/90s hangout. Mall is also now a complete spic infestation shithole. Every store just sells different stretch pants for fat Dominican pussy.

Anyway Kmart was just ok. Used to have video games and a good toy selection. If you got your shoes there you were made fun of lol. Definitely smelled weird and having a fucking Little Caesar’s inside didn’t help. The Little Caesars bathroom door locked and you could shit in the sink.

double 420s

Then fuck off hillbilly

What a crock of shit, the kids who's parents dragged them along to shop at kmart made fun of people that shopped at kmart for shopping at kmart. the faggots that shopped at sears got made fun of behind their back by people that went to both places. The mall fags were the worse double faced people. When sears was the mall thing before kmart tanked and sears bought it out and tanked. The only real difference was you were twice as likely to get robbed at the mall, while the fags that claimed they had fancy mall clothes went and robbed kmarts.

Two of my roommates in college worked at the Kmart in town until the day it closed and even a little after. We got a bunch of random shit for basically free, but being in that place during the final days was depressing. This was in a rural Appalachian region almost 10 years ago.

Everything in that place was yellow as if ppl had been smoking in there the whole time. Only other thing in the parking lot was a KFC with buffet—equally as depressing, but for different reasons.

Checked my husker bro

A NO NOGGER K MART. I was fuckng unreal

my hometown has 200 people and the only place to shop was the vending machine outside the fire station

I’ve heard whispers and legends of the KFC buffet but never saw one. Post covidfag world makes it seem impossible now. How much KFC can you eat before you shit yourself though? I’d say six pieces and some sides.

>What was you hometown Kmart like?
Hmm let me think about it, it was pretty interesting. And such an interesting question. I dont speak english very well please understand if I miss some words.

Well it wasn't so bad but the park it was next to was FULL OF NIGGERS AND DRUGGIE FAGGOTS WITH AIDS JUST LIKE WHAT THE KIND NASTY SHIT YOU TAKE UP YOUR OWN ASS. FUCK YOU NIGGER.

NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER.

They existed. My town in Kentucky had it for a few years in the late 90s.

My cousin visited from Florida was amazed, and said there was no way they'd do it there cause the niggers would clean them out lol.

Idk too poor to afford to shop there. But use to get some cool shit out of their dumpsters. Life is hard in America. Remember eating meat and banana for like a week cause Sam's club dumpster was full of it and it was winter and cold enough. Fuck looking back. America is a third world country

Kmart sucks.

It had a soda machine in front of it that was only a quarter.
I miss the 90s.

Kmart by where I grew up had a Homies vending machine that was always stocked. That’s all I remember. Was right across the street from Target so it was mostly just for the local poors and teenagers.

Oh wow look at this amazing thread and this amazing Op who posted it. Shame he is basically a racist and ruined the thread by posting it himself because he is a racist. Hey OP fuck you with a big FUCKING NIGGER COCK.

NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER. NIGGER.

nice thread.

God damn that makes me home sick for years ago for the buffets that were entirely filled with smoke, the smokers area was the super stained spot on the far side, except it was usually all you can eat pizza and the entire area was just a smokey haze when you walked in. You grab your fountain drink and try to pretend you can eat all you can in this place. Then there was the upscale places with the smoking room in the back and you'd kinda meander past the salad bar and just eat a heaping fucking plate of mac n cheese.

I ripped open a bag of M&Ms right after my mom bought them at the checkout and spilled them everywhere. I was a shit head.

>salad bar
I remember those

Attached: OIP.jpg (294x162, 8.8K)

cldnt even begin to count the hours wasted at fucking CiCi’s playing Cruisin USA

Like Wal-Mart but the goods were higher quality and didn't come from China.

I don't know cici's I'm from up north. Don't mean to steal y'all kentucky boy's shine. Just reminded me of better times up here, before it was fulled full of faggots.

>but the goods were higher quality and didn't come from China.
Either serious rose tinted glasses or underage LARP because cheap shit from China has filled market shelves since the 80s and before that it was cheap Japanese and Thialand shit. Americans don't work for cheap, its just how it is.

Surely you can get better southern fried chicken in Kentucky than a KFC.

Kmart was where all of the black people shopped because they weren't allowed into Target.

For fast food chicken we had that & Lee's Famous Recipe. But yeah, even the fried chicken they'd make right there in the local supermarkets were better.

Also if you raid the salad bar you can fill your mac n cheese with bacon bits. That didn't occur to me at the time but it's not like the salad eaters are using it. If someone shoves you into a salad line steal the bacon bits first ask for mac n cheese later if it's an all you can eat.

Kmart

I kinda miss my old hometown. Had a Kmart back in the 90s, but it went away like a lot of retail stores have over the years. My hometown was one of those sprawling cities in the north that was always dreary looking except 2 months in the summer, that is before climate change.

In the mid 90s, it was the tits.
>Dat cd section up front
>Dat pizza smell
>Dat n64 demo kiosk

It was the closest place to get Legos and video games, so it held a special place in my heart.