Redpill me on this man, why is he posted?

Redpill me on this man, why is he posted?

Attached: 1557458644230.jpg (750x497, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexcalder.bandcamp.com/album/operator
captaineasychord1.bandcamp.com/track/my-sweatshirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Mac Demarco, retard.

That's Alexander Calder. He was dropped from captured tracks after it came up that he rapped his girlfriend.

he made the really good album called "mold boy"

Imagine if he was black. He’d be fine

I'm glad people still care about Calder, he's pretty talented and he got fucked super bad when he got dropped from Captured, I heard they only signed Calder as a favor to Mac and he never really had much success for the label so they were looking for a reason to cut ties

its projared

I'VE BEEN HAVING
STRANGE DREAMS

Check out his other mold boy discog some hidden gems in there.

Attached: Alex.jpg (1200x795, 221K)

I believe it, they dropped him pretty fast when those sex assault allegations came. I think the worst part is that they scrubbed his music off enitrely. Pretty scary to think that his own music, you cant find anymore.

im actually a huge alex calder fan. it was all i listened to last summer.

underrated comment

cause hes a rapist. one of many in demarcos crew. its clear demarco is a raper as well

He’s gonna rape you next, nigga!

Attached: A476242A-2B0D-4784-A415-8B69DEC17843.jpg (870x630, 550K)

no mac demarco rock singer not rapist, youre thinking of mac miller he is raper.

sure if mac could get off his fat ass first

Attached: 1555212720782.jpg (3024x3024, 587K)

he could maybe work on his appearance a bit more

i heard he just double dipped a girl, i mean its kinda extreme to call it 'rape' and treat him as a rapist. of course it could also be false iformation, but also the way it came about, like how does a girl 10 years down the road say, hey i just learned i was raped im gonna go tell his label. Cops? nah. then alex's statement said what he thought was consentual was the opposite. I mean consent and non consent is a big difference, possibly he did an oopsie and she didnt say anything about it, of course this is all speculation, but sheeit dont add up

its spellt mac milar retard

yea thats what bothered me the most, the backtracking of consent. i thought it meant the girl was drunk and she regretted the sex the morning after or something. how does someone retroactively revoke consent ten years later. and the media backlash he received over it was crazy. music gone, interviews with alex were deleted because he was a "rapist" that shit made me so angry.

it sucks that

hes ugly

who gives a fuck about the label. keep making music on bandcamp and fuck the label and make your own fucking label

he made pretty great music

wow i had no idea about this sexual assault shit

that feeling when the Bend tape you bought 3 years ago is selling for 65 bucks on discogs lmao WHAT

>he made pretty great music
its really generic pop rock indie shit... what?

actually still some pretty great shit imo

alexcalder.bandcamp.com/album/operator

Attached: a1912995248_10.jpg (1200x1200, 222K)

looks like ac/dc vocalist here

captaineasychord1.bandcamp.com/track/my-sweatshirt

Attached: cover.jpg (480x640, 37K)