Gf just suggested that maybe we should "share our bed" with her friend and to think about it

>gf just suggested that maybe we should "share our bed" with her friend and to think about it
Music for that feel?

Attached: 1557440569001.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-41xOvDJMPs
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's planning on cheating on you with her friend, if she's not already doing it. Leave her immediately.

Murder suicide.

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

The nyan cat song

Attached: 430.gif (680x524, 836K)

Is her friend female?

Bodies by Smashing Pumpkins

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-41xOvDJMPs

Attached: 563292345834603456932450.jpg (560x604, 51K)

Kim by Eminem

But really, your relationship was over the second she brought it up. Get out now before she hurts you worse.

i am a cuck by tim heidecker

Is it a female friend? She could be angling for a threesome.

>female friend
Say yes, it’ll be an interesting story regardless of what happens
>male friend
Dump her, she’s cheating already

Yes. Maybe I should have specified.

tim heidecker - i am cuck

If her friend is in fact female, then here you go youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y

Then, what's the problem?

Time for you to prep the bull.

After she has the female friend in bed which you don’t get to fuck she will suggest a guy next, and you will have to make do with an inattentive handjob while she gets destroyed by his cock beyond repair

It be known

Nah, if the girlfriend is the one to bring another girl in, then she's a lesbian and cheating on you.

Avi buffalo at best cuckold

I don't know how to feel about it. I really like this girl and I don't want to be in an open relationship. She still hasn't said whether it'll be a one time thing.

Then hell yea, dude. Proud of you.

If you believe in faithfulness and she doesn't, she's not the right girl for you. Be a man and dump her for even suggesting it. Then start looking for a normal person.

Would it really be unfaithfulness though? I'm not going to lie, I'm very turned on by the idea, and her friend is hot. But this girl is smart and charming and I really want to be with her. I want to impress her too.

>Would it really be unfaithfulness though
Of course it would be. Which is ok if it's how you roll; but don't start lying to yourself about it.

You're over looking the fact that she wants to have sex with another girl, she suggested it first too, that's a double red flag. Don't be a guy who just goes with the flow of everything she says, get some standards. Sure, she might have all these qualities you like, but there are plenty others out there who the same qualities.

HELL YEA

gay.

He doesn't have music for that feel.

>tfw no gf

Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend.

Have Sex

How can someone actively fucking a girl be such a virgin? Christ.

dump her right now

Absolutely ravage them both. The relationship's already over so have a big drug fuelled final send off.

You're an idiot. For one she hasn't pair bonded with you clearly. She's looking for sexual pleasure from others. Beyond that threesomes destroy relationships.

The likelihood is she's softly opening the relationship, with the intention to sleep with another guy or perhaps she already has.

The point is your relationship is ending and you might as well go deep.

this. she's trying to start it off in a way that sounds appealing to you. she'll be fucking a hot girl now, then all these other guys later

>Of course it would be.
how would having sex with someone else and your girlfriend as she wants unfaithful? your being unfaithful by not having sex with the person she wants

lmao

2019 guy by the gentle men

Don't Think Twice It's Alright by Bob Dylan

Move on asap. Relationship is dead and buried. Get out of there, get healed and move on with your life.

do the threeway like a champ
dump her afterwards like a champ
nobrainer really

Sounds like if you refuse she will do this stuff behind your back

if she is sugesting that she is going to fuck another person behind your back whether you agree to the threesome or not, either you are comfortable being fuckbuddies or you should leave her asap (after fucking her friend ofc)