Youve GOT to be a smoothbrained incel to oppose abortions. if youre having sex, you want abortions...

youve GOT to be a smoothbrained incel to oppose abortions. if youre having sex, you want abortions, bc nutting in bareback feels so good and fuck raising kids. theres NO WAY that you faggots are having sex.

As a man, if you oppose abortion, it is confirmed that you are a virgin faggot.

Attached: supreme-court-636.jpg (744x495, 142.11K)

Never read Roe or the other one. Not sure what they actually mean but this day and age they could probably be revisited.

casey v. planned parenthood

casey affirms roe v. wade and roe v. wade states that after the end of the first trimester, abortions may be regulated in a manner that is “reasonably related to maternal health,” and after the end of the second trimester, abortions may be prohibited except in case where termination of the pregnancy is necessary to protect the life or health of the mother

I didn't know about this until you told me. And also I want you to shut the fuck up and stop crying. This is soooo not my problem.

also, go back to

You forget you can filter? or you just dying for attention?

How much you want to bet that abortions will be sanctioned due to a woman's "mental health" ?

Gay "marriage" is next lol

Attached: 64bbfa5d70f42cefc6d611acd3608661.gif (404x540, 474.11K)

not talking about the politics numbnuts. talking about what this means for non-incels. contribute or kys.

This is Yea Forums you moron
Anything can be posted here

Attached: d77.gif (1280x1288, 456.33K)

You are the straight equivalent of a bugchasing fag.

kek, alright bud

I’ve not had sex since December. Am I still a virgin?

exactly. if that bitch walked up to you today and demanded child support for your kid, YOUD WANT A FUCKING ABORTION!

Sounds like a woman's problem

Attached: gigachad-dame-da-ne.gif (220x220, 984.57K)

I think your solution is to end child support. Childkilling should be illegal. So should child support. Let's remain neutral on the topic of children.

paying child support is chad to you? kys

>Yes goyim, agree with us here at the JIDF or we’ll call you racist, sexist, homophobic and incels

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 2E0364EB-2F8F-4F83-9219-9B31A75C87F2.jpg (600x600, 56.13K)

If you're dumb enough to have an unwanted child, you deserve it.

I wouldnt care either way. If she has it, i am not signing the birth certificate which means I am not up for Child Support

lmaooo youre living in a fantasy world my friend. if you helped create that and then repealed the act that helps the problem go away, you deserve to pay your life's worth for that kid.

By allowing child support laws to exist, you are imposing the will of the State onto the child. Literal child abuse. The government needs to stay out of children's lives. Same for abortions. The State should not provide the means for murdering children or supporting them. It is unnatural.

>dumb enough
youre a virgin and it's evident

kys

truth! still have to worry about this kid growing up and getting revenge on his dead beat father

I’m cool with this. I think we aren’t having enough children for this Ponzi scheme to work. Y’all poors start having more children to pay my social security.

We need to repeal child labor laws immediately.

>poors, go make more poors
t. poor

>will of the states
will of the public. the people appoint these leg branch.

also, if youre against child abuse would it not be just to allow for a child who's been sexually abused to terminate her pregnancy? that's also child abuse, just not cherry picked by a political agenda

Personally, I was okay with the left killing their own. With trannys pushing children to destroy their abilities to procreate and with leftys wanting to kill fetuses. I was looking forward to a future of decreased child births. Good for the environment and less liberals.

lmaoooo why? youre having kids to put them to work? sounds like a dismal future Yea Forumsro

so you agree with the notion of being able to trerminate a pregnancy when it benefits society?

What are these devil worshippers cheering this shit on

good riddance to this piece of shit.

Attached: c7cc82454c05d8894f997522945dc6ce.png (1374x1422, 886.01K)

By that wording, it sounds like the clinics went well outside of what theyre allowed.

>a child who's been sexually abused to terminate her pregnancy? that's also child abuse,
You are making broad generalizations about human behavior drawn from one hypothetical instance. Survivors of child sexual abuse (of the degree which you speak) are a minority. Therefore: the solution to this problem should not involve such a coercive entity like the Government.

Get the kids set up early with work experience. They can learn to read while working at the grocery store. This is only one of the more efficient aspects of my utopic society.

By liberal standards abortion is "racist" since more "people of color" get aborted.

Degenerates of all races, religions, and political affiliations who elect for an abortion would have prevented themselves from using more government benefits than they otherwise would have. Enjoy your more authoritarian, high taxation government that will be voted in by the future would-have-been-aborted babies.

Attached: 1651541874339.jpg (3648x2048, 760.38K)

Attached: 1651543300313.png (778x376, 189.88K)

Death to all sexhavers.

Attached: unvirginsGTFO.jpg (490x424, 69.22K)

Attached: 1651547354791.jpg (1797x1252, 292K)

Pay for it yourself and I’m in

in what way?

livestream your suicide

just a hypothetical where child abuse is present, but the only humane treatment is to "abuse their child" (via your words) by terminating their pregnancy. just looking to see where you draw bright line rules on using child abuse prevention as a justification for abortion repeal.

also the gov't reflects societal wants and needs pursuant to the constitution. bc of them, you get what you want (which is to repeal abortion). idk, i dont think gov't is that bad

whend you start working?

devil worshipper

Attached: 14_shutterstock_79862839-3-793x496.jpg (793x496, 85.75K)

Roe doesn't limit what clinics can do. It limits what states can prohibit.

even without condoms to have an accidental pregnancy in the modern day you are fucking retarted
full stop no expectations
there are hundreds of products that can be gotten without a doctor than can be used before and after

>would have prevent themselves from using more government benefits than they otherwise would have

no idea what youre on about

The only thing I worship is Andy Sixx's Logs. And you're still 100x the faggot that I am.

Attached: andy-SSixx.png (500x355, 104.71K)

Somebody is a turbo virgin.
No anti-pregnancy solution is 100% effective.

well put

dudes who fuck bareback should be in favor of abortions. condom wearers can put their trust and hope into made in china rubbers.

also contraceptives are on the woman to take! im talking about this from the viewpoint of men who fuck

The sperg can't communicate properly. He's saying that every abortion results in $millions in government money saved - welfare, public services, schools, etc.

time to strap up those work boots faggot, no get out of jail free card for you anymore.
Ain't no mo netflix.
Ain't no mo playing vidya with the boys
Ain't no mo lip rings and gauges

Get up off your lazy freeloading ass and learn what it means to be a man.

ahhh, thanks Yea Forumsro. in that case

not talking about gov't benefits. but i think that you need a reminder that dems are in favor of taxing the rich heavy, and taxing the little man less.

talking about men who fuck bareback and in support of abortion repeal being dumb fucks, bc fuck taking care of kids after you fuck.

lol why are you typing like that virgin? you having a seizure?

lol good luck having to raise your child because you were too stupid to spend the 25c to spring for a rubber.

LMK when you get off that chain gang my dude, because guys like you talk a big game but are the first to cry like a bitch when your number is up

Inflation is up, so don't expect that summer job as a lifeguard will cut it when you gotta spring for diapers and doctor visits.
All things come full circle and you have completely fucked yourself over, by your own hand.

simple, clean, effective bait kek

Huh. I wasn't aware people were so crazy about the whole abortion thing.

ywnbaw kys

Attached: (you).png (512x514, 294.04K)

>cry like a bitch when your number is up
you mean like trump? unfortunately daddy cant bail me out

Exactly why i dont oppose abortion. fuck them kids.

Can you imagine if there were 60 million more of them. The crime, the rape, the drugs, the schools, the cities.

>youve GOT to be a smoothbrained incel to oppose abortions
Totally reasonable opinion and completely tolerant of other peoples beliefs and opinions. Said no one about the pedocrat party.

lol. looks like conservative americans really shot themselves in the foot AGAIN! If this graph is correct, getting rid of abortions means 320,000 more black babies per year and growing exponentially!

Attached: buk.jpg (300x280, 21.62K)