Untitled

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x900, 450.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=Ba_00160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: s-3a268638 hijiri byakuren teacup 2girls animal ears chibi cup female focus gradient hair hijiri byaku.jpg (600x600, 113.31K)

Hey everyone! How y'all doin?

Hey Hijiri! How was your Monday?

Attached: I'M HERE BITCHES.gif (498x362, 556K)

I'm cooking. and yours?

Attached: s-05908ad2 hijiri byakuren eating 2girls blonde hair brown hair chibi closed eyes eating gradient hair m.jpg (600x600, 71.58K)

Attached: 4594660A.png (639x1000, 629.29K)

Good, I ate some spicy ramen (FUCKING HELL, MY LIPS!)
Played some Gmod and read some Dune.
What are you cooking today?

Attached: VIBING.gif (308x319, 12.1K)

HELLo.
how close are you to finishing?
breakfast hash for my work week.

Attached: s-1bfce1b5 hijiri byakuren beverage 1girl bangs black eyes cape collared dress cross-laced clothes drink drinking dr.gif (470x500, 257.49K)

Hijiri, how've you been?

Hello to any lurkers

Attached: 1102789.jpg (600x560, 25.08K)

>breakfast hash
OOH! That's nice!
>how close are you to finishing?
Just 200 pages left. Slow pacing due to the fact that I read other books (Example: Neuromancer, The Road, Silmarillion and Shadow of the Torturer)

Attached: ASSKICKING INITIATED.jpg (851x851, 66.24K)

WHAT IN TARNATION YOU'RE GUMI

Evening lads! I missed you last night by a hair, Skull Boy.

>Opossum

no

Attached: fuku.png (650x800, 688.36K)

hello

Hey Hijiri, hope you've been doing well.

Hey Skull, doing alright, Finished Majo no Tabitabi recently, starting a new anime tonight. What kind of Gmod stuff did you play?

Gumi? Hey m8, been quite a while, how have you been?

Hey Index, how have you been doing lately?

Attached: 3bb.jpg (680x891, 133.94K)

GGGGGGUMIDEX

I have been dead and playing Skyrim and I have watched Spy X Family but havent caught up on Shamiko I am sorry I have failed you
How have you been?

Attached: gumidexbabyv3.png (1000x1000, 113.58K)

What am I, chopped liver?

Gumi returns, is immediately denied, and slinks back off. Way to go, Fukudex.

Now we're talking.

>Opossum

It's just good to see you in the thread again, so I'll let the Shamiko non-watching slide this time. What kind of Skyrim stuff have you been doing? Also, what do you think of Spy so far?

...Maybe. How's it going, hanging out with fellow animals?

Attached: Er3gCV3WMAMe2bU.jpg (1536x2048, 675.63K)

Yes, it's actually me. But how could I prove it?
It's been too long. There are no words to describe how I've been. Same old life. *shrugs*
What's new with you?
our child????

Attached: 4508505B.jpg (1200x803, 310.98K)

Do not be a bulli I have to do the ritual sometimes I put response in with it othertimes no

I will get around to it maybe tomorrow when eating dinner or something and I am doing an unarmed build right now, is funny just smacking people heh
It's ain't bad its kinda cute with the family dynamic but thats really it, just good

Attached: coolnezumidex.png (1080x1080, 458.8K)

good question. and you, dear? it's been a bit.
understandable. I'd opt for an audiobook, but that's just me, so I don't know how many pages the book is.
hello again, dear.
yes.
you as well. I haven't played Ace Attorney much but it seems nice.

Attached: s-152c2f91 hijiri byakuren food 1girl ajirogasa blonde hair chibi eating food gradient hair hat hijiri.png (1000x692, 232.87K)

Aye but I had to sell her to some human traffickers for food money please understand I was very hungry for muffins
How have you been Gumi?

Attached: pattheindy.gif (112x112, 34.65K)

Yes, just me and the animals until the 13th. I have became a much higher level of hermit. Zeke is on my bed now, his belly facing the ceiling. Other than that, I am well. Since I can post, I intend to host on HG for the first time in a long time.

Of course I believe it's you, Gumi! Not a lot of people vying for that title, frankly. If you're having a hard time talking about how you've been, then tell me how the Gumimobile has been. When I know how it's doing, I'll know how you're doing, fren.

Wherever I am, I must bully just a bit. Except when I'm eating free food, then my heart swells with nice thoughts as my stomach swells with crab rangoon. Please understand.

Two days in a row. Perhaps the range ban curse has lifted.

>Opossum

Nothing notably positive in the last few months? Any good fishing?

Been doing okay,some nice seasonal anime this season, and also some other older anime along the way, although some of them have been a bit mediocre, as will happen sometimes. Bit of Golden Sun and Chrono Trigger, also.

Do not smack the peoples. What are your thoughts on each of the 3 main characters so far, if you have any?

That's cool, looking forward to hearing more Ace Attorney thoughts sometime.

Sounds comfy, Zeke's having a good time it sounds like. Mm, that makes sense, any idea what you want to host?

Attached: Ek442lqVgAA5Myu.jpg (1200x776, 173.99K)

Hey Index! How are you doin?

Hey dude! Wow, you had a good Monday, I see.

Around 550 pages long.

>>Opossum
Is that you? Like really really you?

Attached: Y'ALL READY TO THROW DOWN.jpg (612x612, 44.19K)

What’s up guys it’s me, Cairne, love this thread

Attached: E5098FD2-1D13-466D-8A8F-A8B57393D45B.jpg (500x480, 127.9K)

I can't believe Ichigo forgot who I was
SAD!
I have that effect on people though so not surprising

I understand, perhaps one day we will both speak while you are under the influence of some nice food

I will always smack the peoples especially if they deserve it
Uhhh so far Loid is best boi Anya is okay she makes funny faces and Yor is HNNNGGGG but a bit boring if you ask me

I am okay I am eating some yummi ice cream and also rereading a little bit of Index on the side

Attached: beachitsuwadex2.jpg (1400x2012, 1.31M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220502-233416_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 668.03K)

I made a new code themed around Turkmenistan several months ago. It is basically a complete shitpost, unlike my previous codes. I will be hosting the next game, so in just a short while if you want to join.

Yes, it's me, Skull Boy. Last night, I saw I wasn't range-banned, and so here I am.

Damn I miss you Cairne. Take me back to those days. Rez Cairne, we need you!

I pray for such things to occur in this life.

>Opossum

Sounds, I myself ate some spicy ramen (TOMORROW I'LL SHIT FUCKING FIRE).
Played some Gmod (and currently a Chainsaw-man dance game).
Read some books (Paradise lost and The Road) and in the process on working out a short story.

NICE!

Attached: OOH LALA~.jpg (4610x2991, 350.96K)

Something like that.

Hope you're doing well, m8.

This is a good opinion, yes. Honorable mention to the headmaster guy from the latest episode, but yes, Yor is definitely the weakest character so far.

Interesting. I probably won't, but I might peek in to take a look at the code a bit.

Attached: D2tw0bvU0AAfvNU.jpg large.jpg (2048x1448, 167.29K)

It seems you read a lot of books concurrently. Why is that, if I may ask?

I read the Ruhnama earlier this year and what can I say, I was inspired. Maybe you remember me complaining about it then. Very strange place, Turkmenistan.

>Opossum

The fumo sale is coming....

Attached: 452C09CD-050E-43DD-9F24-D1BFC6970141.jpg (289x405, 32.97K)

We may all pray but it doesn't mean it will ever happen
Don't pray, take action!
Or pray and take action!!

I have one of those extra spicy ones sitting in a cabinet I will eat it one day and make my ass glass but not today
Mmmm nice dancing game become Beni and I haven't read proper book in a while

He was pretty funny and very elegant, the animation helped with it as well
Idk I think she needs more central focus maybe I will like her more

LINK
NOW

Attached: pointdex.jpg (1200x1042, 203.85K)

Nice digits, but bad thoughts, fren.

Index, you're a Japanese British anime nun. You should be praying more than most.

>Opossum

Yeah, anyways I realized that the short-story (the one with the money chasing shenanigans) got out of control, it's getting big, fucking big. Details and details.

Honest answer: I don't know, I think because it's a hobby.

>extra spicy ones sitting in a cabinet
Oh fuck... Good luck if you ever eat one in the future. That shit is not fun when you eat them.

Attached: ANGEL OF DEATH.jpg (640x456, 53.31K)

Getting a raise tomorrow so that's nice.
In the last few months? Ummmmm I bought a switch and played the diamond remake when it came out.
Been going out a lot to grab drinks in the last month cause its not negative -20 anymore.
I didn't do any ice fishing, no. Winter here is from November to end of March. Ice forms early for smaller lakes and usually beginning January for larger lakes and bays.
April had more snow than usual so I haven't even taken my kayak down yet.
I went on a 3 day camping trip at the end of March and it was supposed to be -2c but it was actually -7c the first night and -14c the second. Unfortunately the spot I went camping had a fish sanctuary from Dec 1st to April 30th.
That's sad to hear.
She's been good. 15k miles so far. It'll be a year in June, I think.
Had a small wiring issue under warranty and a safety recall for "dangerous" sharp trim around the gear shift.
Mate...
I'll let you know tomorrow.
I've been me and also see first reply above :)

Attached: 1280075.jpg (697x1000, 796.77K)

Attached: Bojack-Horseman-Quotes-Born-with-a-leak.jpg (700x796, 109.86K)

A little, yeah. Hopefully the return to hosting goes well.

What fumo(s) do you have your eye on?

Perhaps, but the fact that she has any sort of fetish-esque attachment to her job is definitely a detriment of sorts to her character, even if there somehow does end up being a specific reason for that. I feel like there's not a ton of spy anime out there, which is kind of a shame. Nice to see a new Princess Principal film every now and then though, as part of the 6-part series they'e doing.

Oh boy. As long as you remember why you started doing it in the first place and eventually rein it in, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Oh cool, what'd you think of the Diamond remake? Man, that sounds a bit rough for camping, but I hope you were able to stay somewhat comfy even then, the unfortunate fishing situation aside.

Attached: GSC.png (700x500, 114.15K)

I'm glad to see that you're doing well, although it's too bad you didn't get to ice fish. I hope you managed to have fun during the camping trip even while gathering icicles.

How are you liking Paradise Lost? It's my favorite English poem and I don't think there's one that even comes close.

It's really up the computer and Internet. Fickle things.

>Opossum

I’ve been here all along my friend, wc3 server still active. I have an autistic crush on the TC and just hit 1k wins w orc the other day

Attached: E446A111-B2AD-4F4E-957D-8B46A14AD1B4.jpg (828x461, 374.37K)

Disbord
My thoughts are great, exam is over.
Howdy skully
Heyo GUMI long time no see, it’s Lain
Definitely Yuuka and Miko, I might try a for a third

Attached: 8C632E0B-D4A9-4FCC-9BC4-52816251C115.jpg (1024x687, 123.06K)

Yeah, here's the problem though, I'm trying to make the thing comedic, and instead I'm turning it into a "unreliable narrators giving their testimonies on an incident that they were involved". Quite frustrating. I guess I'll start another draft and make it less bleak.

Well, it's quite good, honestly. Anyways, you got any books that involve comedy? (black-comedy will do fine too).

Hey Riki! You doin good today?

Attached: BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG.gif (150x150, 33.93K)

I want to be something else in life Possum please stop...

Why tomorrow why not today aaaaaaa
As long as you understand my need for food

I didnt even know Princess Principal was still going on huh the more you know I guess
Idk maybe we will see why she likes it or idk maybe we wont who knows

I hate disbord I am going to destroy it

Attached: doggodex.jpg (1000x1000, 786.06K)

That's great. How did you do? Ah, it's already May 2022, damn.

They hate the remake, right my friend? I pray this is the case. You know, I was talking about the founding of Durotar just the other day....

Of course Gulliver's Travels is the first thing that comes to mind. That's a very tight and well done book, excepting the bizarre third section. Especially as an English speaker, it's a great comedy. Say, do you like plays?

Working on being knighted, are you? That's going to be tricky. But on behalf of America, I give you our complete support.

>Opossum

AAAA I MISSED THIS ONE GOMENASAI
I mean its part of the fun and the challenge, I like spicy stuff but I heard these can be pretty ruthless
Must not underestimate

Attached: doggodex2.jpg (1000x1000, 871.12K)

I suppose, but I also meant in general, like getting used to doing it again after such a long time. Maybe that won't be much of a problem though, I don't know.

Hmm, how are those PC-98 games compared to more modern ones, or do you know Yuuka from other Touhou media?

Hmm. Well, I'm sure you could borrow many elements from your first draft, but you do what you gotta do.

Sure is, in a similar fashion to Girls Und Panzer still going on. What do you think of the psychic thing for Anya so far?

Attached: RTC.png (1110x602, 184.08K)

I'll certainly hope as much.
I'll try and play more soon then!
ah, a little over halfway then. good! Paradise Lost is next then.
sadge indeed.
LINK
ah, that's good to hear. keep doing alright.

Attached: s-6ab2c3cf hijiri byakuren rice 1girl blush bowl brown eyes brown hair chopsticks dress food gradient .jpg (600x848, 387.7K)

Excuse me, I must host. I'll be back in about an hour.

>Opossum

Yep, getting ready for a relaxed rest of my year before heading to college.
Death to the order...
I think I did well but they snuck some untaught shit in it
From what I’ve played/seen of the PC-98 games they’re definitely more rustic but that’s a whole layer of charm on it. I do prefer the older generation of Touhou games but these new ones are nice. Favorite would have to be Imperishable Night or Subterranean Animism
amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=Ba_00160 Who might you be going for?

Attached: CE8BAC2D-FD2A-4D9B-A897-20616810A77D.jpg (381x381, 19.49K)

>Say, do you like plays?
Nah, too cheesy for me.

Never underestimate them! The last time I did I went for an ice pack and buried my face on it. (I was sweating).

Yeah, thanks dude. Anyways I played some Gmod and there was this dickhead fucking with the bases some users built.

Indeed, aside from that. The road is the most amusing one in the collection. I'm mostly used by quotation marks, comas, and other stuff. But Cormac McCarthy goes the other way around, and it works pretty well!

Attached: ANYONE HAVIN' FUN.gif (800x600, 454.29K)

Attached: lurk more.jpg (900x1200, 102.47K)

Anything interesting music-related happen recently?

Interesting. Why those two in particular?

People will always grief, to be sure.

Hey Beni, how's it going?

Attached: team_leader_2_by_saintash_d8mtoxs-fullview.jpg (900x604, 101.95K)

Thank you fren I will try my bestest

I don't know why she has it and it needs to be explained instead of just "EXPERIMENTO"

We are both sad
How has the hij been

AAAAA

No death to the orders I want a fumo please god just one

I mean you could have just drank milk instead, or drank milk and buried face in ice!

Attached: dressdex8.jpg (591x761, 210.18K)

please enjoy your thread.
ah, no alice...
well, off of that list it would have to be koishi. I could use someone like her living in my walls.
maybe I'll need to hunt down a copy. I heard it was pretty bleak, though.
hello, dear. you were right about the corn dogs.
music related...?
good question. and you?

Attached: s-c9dc62d0 hijiri byakuren teacup 1girl apron blonde hair breasts brown eyes brown hair cup gradient hai.jpg (700x1050, 541.07K)

Keep kicking ass dude! You got this!

Hey Beni! How ya doin? Did you do anything today?

Of course, naturally everyone got mad and started hounding him (Killing the guy non-stop) so hard he started screaming in the voice chat and ragequit.

>I mean you could have just drank milk instead, or drank milk and buried face in ice!
Oh I fucking hate milk, it tastes like blood mixed with the rotten blood of a dead pig's ass.

It is, still, it's quite entertaining.

Attached: THE ACE OF SPADES.jpg (268x380, 68.32K)

Hey anons. Mind if I play a few songs? Hope everyone is off to a great start to their week

Attached: If I Fall.jpg (763x574, 288.09K)

Well, comedy is definitely one reason, although it's also possible she'll end up helping with actual spy missions at some point or something.

Like any interesting music you've made/listened to anytime recently?

Sounds about right, the gamer way.

Sure, play some songs. It's been an alright Monday, hope your week is starting well too.

Attached: D4ZAADfWAAAKRt2.jpg large.jpg (2048x1212, 273.6K)

hi there you three. im doing ok. bit tired so im not sure how long ill be here.
hope you three are doing well.
>corn dogs
oh nice you tried them

Attached: a reflection of your true self.jpg (1035x878, 697.73K)

Good answer
I am okay, playing possum game and after that lay in bed maybe

No milk doesn't taste like that I assure you
If not then why not milkSHAKE!? I prefer the raspberry flavour mmm

Do it
NOW

I mean I doubt she would be helping with the intention of being a spy, more like help unexpectedly

Attached: sailordex.jpg (340x558, 185.99K)

I'll keep that in mind then.
try oatmilk instead.
oh, not at all. I've been testing headphones more, so it's all been stuff that I already know pretty well.
understandable, get rest when you feel like you need it, dear.
that's a good plan.

Attached: s-8bd2a2c2 hijiri byakuren smiling 1girl arms behind back bead necklace beads blonde hair breasts comment.jpg (1200x1600, 1M)

I'll keep it mellow for the thread. My Monday has been ok. little hectic at work but I made it

Attached: Driver's High.jpg (632x1045, 271.34K)

>the gamer way
Fucking A. After that I went to play some Prop-Hunt, and I swear, I was panicking whenever the hunters were close to me.

>corn dogs
Hijiri tried corn dogs? That's great.
Anyways, we're here kicking ass (like always).

Too late! I drink water because it's good! Choco-milk only

>oatmilk
Eh... I prefer choco-milk. CHOCOLATE RULES!!!

Well that's good.

Attached: BLEED.gif (200x200, 40.42K)

Hopefully you get a good rest tonight, Beni. An ok Monday, I'd say.

She seems to like the idea of having a spy for an adopted father, and she seems to like that in-universe Spy Wars show a lot, so I don't know, it could go that direction of her trying to imitate what she thinks a spy does in an attempt to help.

How are the new headphones, whether compared to the others or just in general?

Sounds good, m8. Hopefully the rest of the week goes at least as well.

Attached: Ef-KMTmVoAAm2ug.png (670x538, 114.88K)

Is this just some random group of anons who meet up at a specific time on this board? Why not just make a discord or some shit, what's with all the mystique?

Attached: JNTHED.jpg (1200x1168, 327.81K)

Some good hunters, or just a general reaction? I can definitely see myself getting similarly nervous as well.

yes its vegetarian meat. theyre actually really good, with condiments of course.
thats good to hear things are doing great.

wheres the bass

thank you
anything new happen today

yes.
no.
and we wait.

Attached: Catbeni.jpg (828x464, 79.38K)

they make chocolate oatmilk.
good, okay, bad, afwul, good. in that order.
we're just here to wait, that's all.

Attached: s-17d0db8b hijiri byakuren smile 1girl ajirogasa beads blonde hair blush boots gradient hair hat jewelr.png (655x973, 175.39K)

don't worry user. I got it covered for bass. Any particular song you want to hear?

Attached: Hard to Explain .jpg (798x600, 165.1K)

"How do you people know each other?"
"Is this really just a thread that always appear at a specific time?"
"Why don't you just make a discord?"
Why are these questions so common? Any user that lurks more than one thread before asking a silly question like this would surely have 90% of their wondering shortly quelled.

Attached: retard_frog.png (300x300, 6.92K)

wot u nerds doing?

Attached: _1507769089289.jpg (424x424, 27.48K)

can you post a smilling hijiri, please.
i hope your day was good as well. im assuming you went back to work already?

anythings fine as long as bass is present..

glorious suwako to provide truth

Attached: borgor.jpg (640x758, 97.19K)

I'll add a little piano to round out this quartet

Attached: Great Gig in the Sky.jpg (782x1150, 530.35K)

Best plan 10/10 plan
Has hijiri watched anything or played or read anything recently?

Very niceu but today is Tuesday instead silly mwehehehe

Water just makes it worse silly! Like when people did the cinnamon challenge it is ebil bad
Choco milk is good

Hmmm I guess so but the idea is they are meant to be hiding identities so it doesnt make sense if she knew he was a spy

Stinky beni

Attached: indexnkaori2.jpg (500x650, 159.74K)